Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! (38946 Views)

Benitez Is Sacked. Zidane To Take Over / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by cold(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Real Madrid has to be one of the worst clubs on earth to be a manager? It's like standing at the edge of a cliff. Not sure when you'd be pushed over
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by ADEMOSU(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
IllestMind:

Not just yesterdays game. Every game!!

The few matches I watched I was very disappionted (madrid playing cross and nod)

Elclassico was a disgrace

Why would ronaldo play right and bale play left?

Rubbish tatics rubbish outcome

We only see what we want to see!

Ronald and Bale playing those role is not technical nativity . it could allow them score from such angle rather than a pull out . when such tactics won a match 10- 2 no nagging .

I hope he wasn't sack for JM to takeover .

I happy die grin grin make e go premier league back! This is spain!! We don't do "cross and nod" we tap, break into your defense and score.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Luckysbab: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Seriously, Perez should go as well. His cluelessness on moving the club forward is too glaring. I wasn't excited at all at the announcement of Rafa as the new Coach-very dumb decision, to me. In my opinion, he should have given Carlo some time, rather than taking the autocratic decision to let him off just like that; I didn't even see that coming. He is just too overbearing in the club.
#Perez should go too.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Harfisco(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Just has expected,The guy is a confirm dullard,his head is big for nothing
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by martineverest(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pereez is the problem of Madrid.... Sacking ancelotti was his g greatest mistake....... Free laliga for barca.

Forza barca
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
He hasn't been sacked.........yet

1 Like

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Adeevah(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
The prophet is here!
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the champions League back to back for the first time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid.
17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.
‪#‎Jah‬
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by omolola15(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
real madrid always sacked dere coach ever month IS NOt A NEW tHING... angry grin grin grin

OK. We don hear you. No let Seun sacked you for nairaland biko. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by TruthHurts1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Says with a sarcastic tone: "What a surprise! Did not see this coming!"
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by omolola15(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Stupidity is when you sack ancelloti to appoint Benitez. A coach struggling at napoli. Mumu people.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Alexander001(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
pallybrown:
I told him yesterday grin after drawing that match
you tight for prediction, I throwaway salute... would appreciate a little of your game.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by tierthefirst: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dude, there's nowhere it's being reported that Benitez has been sacked. Where did you get your news from? And mods, how did this get to the fp without being verified?
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by MisterGrace: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
superstar3:
Most of football coaches are hired to be fired later.

Except Wenger.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by madridguy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dancing Shoki upon receiving the news. The man don scattered the team no be small with his useless tactics. Hala Madrid.

hadura29:

The guy just dey do nonsense from beginning of the season I just dey look am... He remain florentino Perez... Make we sack them both. No time...

I must chop nkwobi for this good news...

Madridguy
Cr77

He don set oooo..
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by mradjoy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
I, the GREAT FOOTBALL PROPHET, have declared this before, but you GENERATION of doubters did not believe it.

Here are the full PROPHECIES and 2/18 of it has been fulfilled already with the number 6 still on point.

See the original prophecy thread here: www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016#41651065

FOOTBALL PROPHECY 2016

Meanwhile here are the football prophecies
for 2016:
Note- No. 5 of it has been fulfilled before. Some Nairalanders can testify to
that. If you doubt the prophet, thy Football
Club shall perish forever. Believe the
PROPHET and make profit.
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the
first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo
kyev.

5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak
in
their first match in January.

6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match
in
January.…still in progress.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title
again.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer
in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end
of
his tenure in Real Madrid.

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd
but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.
We are waiting to see how it eventually pans out.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hala Madrid!!!!!!!!! I think we should throw a very BIG party for this
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by TimeManager(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
The Mirror is crazy. Why jump the gun when he is not yet sacked. The truth has spoken!
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by omolola15(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
jrerico1:
Like it or not Rafa is still the man for the job. What did the so called good carlo achieve in LA liga?? undecided Rafa is doing a nice job and he was able to manage the squad when the injuries was severe.

But I think the sacking is not yet official, we need to wait a few hours before we confirm.

E be like sey na back of TV you dey watch every time madrid is playing. There's nothing special and interesting in madrid's game any more. They just play for playing sake. They lack the edge to hurt teams like they used to do. And he has used over 5 formation and tactics this season. Yet it's still always boring. Apart from their position, there's nothing different in this present chelsea and Madrid. If madrid were playing in the premiership I'm sure they'd also be in 16th position. Because the competition is tougher. Let me summarize all my story in 1 word. Benitez is clueless.

1 Like

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by yokiti: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
As long as Barcelona FC still plays in Spain, none of the coaches hired by Real Madrid will be at the helm of affairs for long.

1 Like

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by franconian: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
IllestMind:

Not just yesterdays game. Every game!!

The few matches I watched I was very disappionted (madrid playing cross and nod)

Elclassico was a disgrace

Why would ronaldo play right and bale play left?

Rubbish tatics rubbish outcome

I happy die grin grin make e go premier league back! This is spain!! We don't do "cross and nod" we tap, break into your defense and score.

You mean Beni really did that?
I can't even imagine playing Ronaldo and Bale in those positions on PES or FIFA.

For this one reason, Beni deserves d sack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by docadams: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Real Madrid should be made a feeder team to the bastion of football, Barcelona FC. That way their hyped stars, viz, Ronaldo, Benzema et al. will have a chance at taking a sip from the CUP of GLORY. Also, so that what happened at Stanford bridge in 2015 does not repeat itself.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by caprini1: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
As a super Madrid fan,I was so dissapointed at Rafa...he looked so helpless most of the time..anyway Perez should go also ,for sacking Carlletti.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by ALARAPE22(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
End time Sack.... BENITEZ there is Vacancy in Nigeria.... Come and summit your CV.....
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Davijunson: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
IllestMind:
You don't know how happy I am as a madrid fan grin grin grin

Femi and the gang said its not yet official but it most likey true!

Let me help you with sources...
www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/10119286/rafa-benitez-set-to-be-sacked-at-real-madrid-says-guillem-balague
www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3383931/Real-Madrid-set-sack-Rafa-Benitez-Zinedine-Zidane-ready-charge-Florentino-Perez-holds-board-meeting.html
www.teamtalk.com/news/rafa-benitez-sacked-at-real-madrid-reports
www.espn.go.com/soccer/index?src=desktop&wjb=

I'm very happy!!!! Lalasticlala come and help us spreed the GOOD NEWS!!!

Guy, you needed to see the Jubilation the Moment I saw the news... I knew it was all a mistake hiring Benitez.. rubbish... How I wish they can also sack Florentino Perez.. he's the biggest part of Madrid's problem.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by fweshh(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=otemanuduno post=41650655]I, the GREAT FOOTBALL PROPHET, have declared this before, but you GENERATION of doubters did not believe it.

Here are the full PROPHECIES and 2/18 of it has been fulfilled already with the number 6 still on point.

See the original prophecy thread here: www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016#41651065

FOOTBALL PROPHECY 2016

for 2016:
PROPHET and make profit.
first
time.
Barcelona in the UCL.
PSG.
kyev.

in

you must be high on oshogbo weed with that number 8
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Akinz0126(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Agunnewi:
undecided

Real madrid president florentino perez deserves the sack for replacing carlo ancelotti with rafa benitez in the first place....

Oga 1000 like for you jare.That perez man is a big fool.He bleeped up in big time.Ancelotti is the best coach that madrid ever had.The problem of madrid is the president the man is an ass hole.He tend to hire and fire,buy and sell Talented players who surpose to be the brain behind madrid dominance.Bringback our ancelotti.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by chyke4(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
You are just a fucking BARCA fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad angry tongue its all lies From d pit of hell
otemanuduno:
I, the GREAT FOOTBALL PROPHET, have declared this before, but you GENERATION of doubters did not believe it.

FOOTBALL PROPHECY 2016

for 2016:
PROPHET and make profit.
first
time.
Barcelona in the UCL.
PSG.
kyev.

in

in
top four.
again.
in
La Liga.
of

but
Final of the UCL.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by jericco1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
That's a fat lie
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by IamPatriotic(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

FOOTBALL PROPHECY 2016

for 2016:
PROPHET and make profit.
first
time.
Barcelona in the UCL.
PSG.
kyev.

in

in
top four.
again.
in
La Liga.
of

but
Final of the UCL.

what's your prediction on Enyimba Kano Pillars, Warri Wolves and the rest of the NPFL abi dem no get 3D ni?
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
just confirmed on marca. Zizou, are you ready?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 2) On 12th March 2022 / PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 22nd December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.