Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! (38945 Views)

Benitez Is Sacked. Zidane To Take Over / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by firstking01(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
Eeeyaaa. I know he wont last long
just my thought....bt y realmadrid and chelsea dey sack coaches like dissad
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Zizou, are you ready?
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by CR77(f): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Good News

Hala Madrid
hadura29:

The guy just dey do nonsense from beginning of the season I just dey look am... He remain florentino Perez... Make we sack them both. No time...

I must chop nkwobi for this good news...

Madridguy
Cr77

He don set oooo..
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by firstking01(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
miqos02:
when will van gaal be sacked?
grin
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by afanide: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
IllestMind:
You don't know how happy I am as a madrid fan grin grin grin

Femi and the gang said its not yet official but it most likey true!

Let me help you with sources...
www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/10119286/rafa-benitez-set-to-be-sacked-at-real-madrid-says-guillem-balague
www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3383931/Real-Madrid-set-sack-Rafa-Benitez-Zinedine-Zidane-ready-charge-Florentino-Perez-holds-board-meeting.html
www.teamtalk.com/news/rafa-benitez-sacked-at-real-madrid-reports
www.espn.go.com/soccer/index?src=desktop&wjb=

I'm very happy!!!! Lalasticlala come and help us spreed the GOOD NEWS!!!

Bros u wicked o............. Na so u hate this man?

See wicked credible Sources Wey u display 4here........

1 Like

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Tolutheo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
I, the GREAT FOOTBALL PROPHET, have declared this before, but you GENERATION of doubters did not believe it.

Here are the full PROPHECIES and 2/18 of it has been fulfilled already with the number 6 still on point.

See the original prophecy thread here: www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016#41651065

FOOTBALL PROPHECY 2016

Meanwhile here are the football prophecies
for 2016:
Note- No. 5 of it has been fulfilled before. Some Nairalanders can testify to
that. If you doubt the prophet, thy Football
Club shall perish forever. Believe the
PROPHET and make profit.
1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the
first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo
kyev.

5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak
in
their first match in January.

6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match
in
January.…still in progress.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title
again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer
in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end
of
his tenure in Real Madrid.

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd
but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.
Let me quote before you delete
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by afanide: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
IllestMind:

www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/10119286/rafa-benitez-set-to-be-sacked-at-real-madrid-says-guillem-balague
www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3383931/Real-Madrid-set-sack-Rafa-Benitez-Zinedine-Zidane-ready-charge-Florentino-Perez-holds-board-meeting.html

See wicked credible Sources Wey u display 4here..............
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by afanide: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
IllestMind:

See wicked credible Sources Wey u display 4here.............. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by firstking01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
I, the GREAT FOOTBALL PROPHET, have declared this before, but you GENERATION of doubters did not believe it.

Here are the full PROPHECIES and 2/18 of it has been fulfilled already with the number 6 still on point.

See the original prophecy thread here: www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016#41651065

FOOTBALL PROPHECY 2016

for 2016:
PROPHET and make profit.
first
time.
Barcelona in the UCL.
PSG.
kyev.

in

in
top four.
again.
in
La Liga.
of

but
Final of the UCL.
sad
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by erusen: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Obcglobal:
As a barca fan I would have love it if he is allowed to stay because it would have been a one way traffic for us
me too,barca fans always have same thoughts
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by BobbyDean(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Florentino Perez demonstrated his incompetence by hiring Benitez in the first place, the action is long overdue. Benitez should be managing a mid table team in Norway!
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by otemanuduno: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=fweshh post=41652286][/quote] if the GREAT PROPHET did not see, he will not sãy.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by front247: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
Eeeyaaa. I know he wont last long
u dt need any nigerian prophet to tell u he will nt last long
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by bennyzer(m): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

FOOTBALL PROPHECY 2016

for 2016:
PROPHET and make profit.
first
time.
Barcelona in the UCL.
PSG.
kyev.

in

in
top four.
again.
in
La Liga.
of

but
Final of the UCL.
Watching in 3D.Lol
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by okonja(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
IllestMind:

Not just yesterdays game. Every game!!

The few matches I watched I was very disappionted (madrid playing cross and nod)

Elclassico was a disgrace

Why would ronaldo play right and bale play left?

Rubbish tatics rubbish outcome

I happy die grin grin make e go premier league back! This is spain!! We don't do "cross and nod" we tap, break into your defense and score.

Yeah...Even as a Barcelona fan, the last El-Classico was too boring, Madrid didn't play like the real Spanish club... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by spencekat(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Madrid got no time.

Egbon Mourinho if you want the Job come and collect it.
grin

1 Like

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by pallybrown(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Alexander001:
you tight for prediction, I throwaway salute... would appreciate a little of your game.
bro na luck I dey throw no be say I Sabi
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by amadosibina1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
We all Saw t comin,he lost or drew all d matches against tough oponent,
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by haqueurate(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Not confirmed
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Funpeter: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
superstar3:
Most of football coaches are hired to be fired later.
Not Arsene wenger.....
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by gurunlocker: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
this news is still rumour and not confirmed..... they just wanna start press conference 19:30.... but might sack him, but they haven't sacked him as at this minute.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Funpeter: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Madrid got no time.

Egbon Mourinho if you want the Job come and collect it.
I bet you he wont last more than 2 seasons before he will be fired also.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Alexander001(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
pallybrown:
bro na luck I dey throw no be say I Sabi
Oldham, fvcked mine up last month. better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by greatness22(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
The problem of real madrid is not the coach but lack of discipline from the players . 90% of the players feel too big to be given instructions by any manager. (C.Ronaldo is a case study with his bad influence). I'll not take real madrid serious as title contenders untill i see a 70% overhaul of the first team squad. **sips hollandia yoghurt**
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Leke001: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Benitez...hmmn...mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by yeanka007: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
firstking01:
just my thought....bt y realmadrid and chelsea dey sack coaches like dissad

Because we're always expecting a trophy at least every season. I would be very very very happy if Banitez is sacked because with this guy we won't win a single trophy even if its plastic cup.

Banitez isn't tactical at all, he is just clueless.

Hala Madrid.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by vislabraye(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
sample042:
Jeeeeeeeeez!

Anyway it's a good news, [size=20]Dat man ruined my chances of hitting 272k few weeks ago.[/size] Twas a game BTW Villarreal n his team.

Hahahahaaa.... Abi RM cut your game tongue
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by vislabraye(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
RM are just confused. They sacked Ancelotti and brought in Rafa Benitez . Why did they sack the man who led them to win CL finals, in the first place ?
Well, Rafa isn't a bad coach. I feel he's been long away from coaching.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
I actually ticked three coaches that will unfailingly be sacked before January ending and so far, two is gone, remaining.

Jose Mourhino (Chelsea)...............gone

Rapheal Benitez(R. Madrid)............gone

Van Gaal(Man U)............warming up to be next.
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by kodi1268: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
soldier go soldier come Barack remain. d only unemploy manager in d market nw is ..........
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by bowler000000(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thought he said he came morinho mess,pls ho is cleating whose mess now... Wat a pity Rafa... #ire ooooo
Re: Real-Madrids Manager, Rafael Benítez, Sacked!! by joshmee4real(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
I don't fink Zizou will b any better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 2) On 12th March 2022 / PSG And Istanbul Basaksehir Match Suspended Over Alleged Racism By 4th Official / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 22nd December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.