Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee (23900 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Michael Stevens Consulting Is Recruiting. / Fosad Consulting Is Recruiting For An Office Assistant (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Chidizman(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwww undecided Which company be Lorache again?
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by cbrass(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2016
247notire:
Out of the 5 listed four are located in the SW and it's a norm that the population will be at least 80% yorubas, Uniben is still tilted towards a more yoruba population if students as it is close to the west too. 4/5 is enough for me to come to that rightful conclusion. This is simple logic. 1/5 doesn't and cannot negate my conclusion. Bring up something else.

now i see where your problem is coming from, mind you where i work we have More ibos than yorubas even though the owners are yorubas
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by 247notire(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2016
cbrass:

now i see where your problem is coming from, mind you where i work we have More ibos than yorubas even though the owners are yorubas
Ur still skirting around the fact that they want yorubas in the company. Ur firm has no effect on what we are talking about, we are talking about this particular firm. I neva said it was owned by a yoruba but that they obviously made it easier to shortlist mostly yorubas. I schooled in the east and I can tell u 80 to 90% of students in universities in the east are easterners! I have frnds who schooled in the west and north and the case is the same. Just call a spade a spade. And pls dnt be insultive with tour words. Saying u knw whr your problem is coming from makes no sense man. be guided.
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by mtor: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2016
cc150615:
Anyways, the uni discrimination is soo uncalled for no matter how they wanna explain it, but as for like me dt didn't go to unis that have big names, I just don't want u to get pained cos the reasonable companies know that wat a graduate has to offer is far beyond his/her university name,nd dts why the sensible companies have all unis in their list. In fact wen some finish listing they will still have space for others just in case they didn't include your school because they know that the fact your school isn't popular doesn't mean u don't have sth nice to offer them, so please forget these lorache ppl, who even knows them self abi the nameless fmcg they're recruiting for...nd see all the plenty tests...all these coy wey wan pay 50k na dem still dey do 1million tests like this before recruitment....In short ehn let's #LeaveTrashForLawma
Very good points raised but you said reasonable schools, let's leave the issue of it been in Nigeria it's not strange else where if a firm decides to employ only from one/a few specific institutions it happens else where in the world . For instance only Harvard grads grin
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by coolluk(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2016
no unilag??

i laff in akokites
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by goshen26: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Rubbish...... Thunder fire their mgt for segregation.
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by mickey45: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2016
waylz:
This company needs to be reported for University discrimination.

It'll only be a matter of time before their wings get clipped.
Ditto for the age-discriminating coys around too.
Things they dare not try in their home countries.
SMH
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by waylz(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
mickey45:

It'll only be a matter of time before their wings get clipped. Ditto for the age-discriminating coys around too. Things they dare not try in their home countries. SMH
Hope the impunity will end someday.
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by debokaz(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
tammie24:
you dey find work or grammatical error?
dont tell me u are nt so smart to know this is junk advert
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Favolly:

Lol! Yes o tongue

Anybody that comes for me is so on his/her own
You!! Where have you been? I 've been searching every nook and cranny in planet earth until a little bird whispered that you once perched here....seems you 've a penchant for sarcasm...when they come for you, ensure you remain in one piece after the encounter so that so that I can at least get a reply...
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Favolly(f): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bigmarx:
You!! Where have you been? I 've been searching every nook and cranny in planet earth until a little bird whispered that you once perched here....seems you 've a penchant for sarcasm...when they come for you, ensure you remain in one piece after the encounter so that so that I can at least get a reply...
cheesy

I'm still here wink
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Favolly:

cheesy

I'm still here wink
Good to know you are still in one piece. Have you finally applied? Seems your school was among those chosen. How are you and how is the evening over there......?
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Favolly(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bigmarx:
Good to know you are still in one piece. Have you finally applied? Seems your school was among those chosen. How are you and how is the evening over there......?
I didn't plan to apply, just went there to troll some tongue

It was obviously a sales position and I'm not interested in that

I'm very well, thank you. And the evening is just perfect smiley

And you?
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Favolly:

I didn't plan to apply, just went there to troll some tongue

It was obviously a sales position and I'm not interested in that

I'm very well, thank you. And the evening is just perfect smiley

And you?
grin funny you...so you just wanted to provoke someone? Lol...I am fine. I can imply from your statement that you are already preoccupied hence the advert does not fascinate you. Be careful about how you provoke so that you don't end up seeing some monickers in your dream
Re: Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee by Favolly(f): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bigmarx:
grin funny you...so you just wanted to provoke someone? Lol...I am fine. I can imply from your statement that you are already preoccupied hence the advert does not fascinate you. Be careful about how you provoke so that you don't end up seeing some monickers in your dream.
smiley

Sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Addax Aptitude Test / 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search / Nigeria Airforce Form Out,get It Now At:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.