Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Fiverr My Video Making Method - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr My Video Making Method (9077 Views)

The Simplest Money Making Method / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Kennedyiheme: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2016
babz510:

Who? The OP or d person helpin with d software?
the op...."Planetmars" guy
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by temigreat(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Are you willing to discover why you might be without having sales on Fiverr ? .
Did you know there is countless buyer or seller on Fiverr ?
Yet merely couple of consisting of sellers are generating sales everyday ?
The main reason why they are definitely generating profits a lot more than you is usually that they take over their niche by ranking their gig on the high rated or recommdation page…
Are you willing to learn how they has done it… . You definitely want Fiverr Gig ranking package if u are interested in the package contact me @ 07034973493( whatsapp ) 7f6ca98a or babalola4real@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by yamz: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2016
PLANETMARS:
video animation pays
scammer alert !
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by stanvesco(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
PLANETMARS:
pls for d free video maker contact me u need to download xamp just google search xamp and download it then contact me i would give u fx video maker and d video on how to use it free with xamp.

broda abeg i need that video like madt...though not for business bro ..but academics o.
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Firmjudge:

I have sent the procedure to your email.

Trying to get traffic to his blog by all means.

Can you send me the procedure too?

Thanks a milli
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Sanchase: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
We pay cash into your bank for Fiverr funds.

Get in touch https://www.nairaland.com/2973215/instant-pay-paypal-payoneer-skrill
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by chibecan: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Firmjudge:

copycat.

here is what you have been hiding.
www.how--do..nl/2015/04/download-video-maker-fx-full-version.html?m=1
please help me write out the text in that Videomaker fx doc file where one is expected to edit.
The letters on the example given were not legible despite the fact that i downloaded several copues.
Also help me with the problem am having with the XAMPP app installation.as the moment i started to run it a message came up saying that there are some programs that will make it difficult if not impossible for the program to run very well. i ignored it and went ahead to install it but upon attempt to run the Apache an error came up. please help me out
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Firmjudge(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
chibecan:
please help me write out the text in that Videomaker fx doc file where one is expected to edit.
The letters on the example given were not legible despite the fact that i downloaded several copues.
Also help me with the problem am having with the XAMPP app installation.as the moment i started to run it a message came up saying that there are some programs that will make it difficult if not impossible for the program to run very well. i ignored it and went ahead to install it but upon attempt to run the Apache an error came up. please help me out

hello are you still having problems
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by chibecan: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Firmjudge:

yes pls
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by chibecan: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Firmjudge:

yes pls..That is just where I am stuck.
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by tinnymerit(m): 4:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Firmjudge:

Ok i dont need your help anymore i have figured it out.

Who ever that needs help on how to go about the video software free of charge, bump me i will Pm u the link and procedure on how to do it.
So easy.
Bump,i need the link or better still send to tinnymerit@gmail.com thanks in advance.
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Firmjudge(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2016
tinnymerit:
Bump,i need the link or better still send to tinnymerit@gmail.com thanks in advance.

the link has been posted read previous post.
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Firmjudge(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2016
chibecan:
yes pls..That is just where I am stuck.

yoi pm ed me I responded kindly send mmail so I can send u the txt file
thanks
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Firmjudge(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2016
chibecan:

xheck ur mail reply me so I can mail u
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by KINGOZEK(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Firmjudge:

Please after doownloading, in the third step this file does not exist "checkauth.php "
please help
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Can anyone please recommend a good free vpn? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by arisanate(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
abbeynoni:
Can anyone please recommend a good free vpn? Thanks in anticipation.
yes, sure.
which network are you using and you can contact me pm me to show you
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
arisanate:
yes, sure. which network are you using and you can contact me pm me to show you
Am using glo bis
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2016
How soon can one login to fiverr with a naija ip after registering with a foreign ip?
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Lawrence24(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Thank you for this, please how do i get Video maker fx from you my email toyinlawrence@gmail.com . thank you.
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Seylad2009(m): 3:25am On Mar 24, 2016
beatzone:

Can you send me the procedure too?

Thanks a milli
Please help me with the procedure. Thanks seylad2009@gmail.com
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by PLANETMARS(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2016
Free animated videos for everyone I will create a promotional animated video for your site/product/service. The video will be ~30 seconds long and will be built as a "how to" video. I will send you an MP4. Shoot me a PM if interested.
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Fr33born(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
If you need this stuff, just google it and you will get the download link and procedures for installation and everything you need.
If you want to learn how to use it to create videos, go to youtube and search it. You will get the tutorial there. Google is always there to help you.

This Guy wont give anything for free. He will tell people here that its free but Contact him and he will start asking for money.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Fr33born(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Someone accused him of scamming him 20k and I was waiting for him to defend himself and tell us that he isn't a scammer but he just ignored and continued advertising.

..."pm me if interested"

but he said we should not pm him but go to his blog for his contact.
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Fr33born(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
be careful don't send money to that bastar*d, he's a fraudster, his blog is fake, everythin about him is. I paid him 20k to create a paypal account for me last monet, he blocked me and stop picking his calls, stay away from him
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by yamz: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2016
PLANETMARS:
Free animated videos for everyone I will create a promotional animated video for your site/product/service. The video will be ~30 seconds long and will be built as a "how to" video. I will send you an MP4. Shoot me a PM if interested.
where is my money oga?
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by ezra01(m): 4:24am On Oct 03, 2016
PLANETMARS:
pls for d free video maker contact me u need to download xamp just google search xamp and download it then contact me i would give u fx video maker and d video on how to use it free with xamp.
please I just downloaded d xampp, how can I get d fx video maker? pls
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by baba11(m): 3:19am On Apr 07, 2017
Firmjudge:

copycat.

i sent you mail boss
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by kinzation(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Firmjudge:

Ok i dont need your help anymore i have figured it out.

Who ever that needs help on how to go about the video software free of charge, bump me i will Pm u the link and procedure on how to do it.
So easy.
bro
please I need the video software
Re: Fiverr My Video Making Method by Jaxx123: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
MAKE TONS OF MONEY FROM VIDEO CREATION BUSINESS USING VIDNAMI APP BY SIMPLY COPY TEXT TO THIS ZOO APP AND PAY NOTHING TO GET THE APP AND NO SINGLE WATERMARK ON IT!

IF YOU NEED FAST YOUTUBE HERE IS THE SOLUTION

IF YOU NEED GOOD AFFILATE SALE YOU NEED THIS APP

IF YOU NEED DOCUMENTARY WITH EASE THIS APP IS FOR FOR YOU

IF YOU NEED TEXT CONVETION TO VIDEO THIS APP IS FOR YOU

That is a fact, one of the things people like most nowadays is watching videos.

A recent forecast released by emarketer, predicts that Social Video ad spending will grow 44% by 2021, reaching a total amount of $14.91 billion.

So, establishing yourself as a video marketing expert reveals to be a significant opportunity to cash in this here-to-stay niche.

By creating video marketing campaigns for businesses and entrepreneurs, you can also take your piece of that pie.

Start video creation company with zero capital
using vidnami without pay them monthly or yearly.

follow the link below and change the history

https://wealthontheroad./2021/03/how-to-use-vidnami-to-make-unlimited.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRR Expiration Date / How To Design A Blog Even If You Have No Experience For Free (video) / Upwork Account price slash bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.