Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? (6700 Views)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
I just discoverd that my neibour still bath his 15years old daughter and i was like this is not right, though the mom is not always around, she is a business woman but do you think it is right for a father to still be giving his daughter her bath after 15years?
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by yemoxyl(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Y whitewitch?

Are u related to bonnie bennet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yes it's ok

There is nothing wrong in a dad bathing his girl
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Strahovski:
Yes it's ok
so its ok in your own view when a dad bath his 15years old daughter?
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
wwhitewitch:
so its ok in your own view when a dad bath his 15years old daughter?

Yes it is
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by emmchi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Do you want the job? grin
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Must u create topic by force? Why cooking up story for us

4 Likes

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
One word-ODD.

1 Like

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by gamaliel121(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Am not sure its alright...

He has to stop....
The girl sef no go shame?
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by utenwuson: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
15 yrs? she cnt bath herself? my sis started bathing wen she was 9! 15 year old. should be menstruating

4 Likes

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by DenisRock(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hell No!!!Wrong in every way!!!

2 Likes

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
utenwuson:
15 yrs? she cnt bath herself? my sis started bathing wen she was 9! 15 year old. should be menstruating
my thought exactly, it was a shocker when i discovered
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by johnson232: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
wwhitewitch:
my thought exactly, it was a shocker when i discovered
There is nothing wrong with it...
It even help strengthen the bond BTW father and daughter..

I do enjoy bathing my daughter occasionally, and she is 24... wink

7 Likes

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
johnson232:

There is nothing wrong with it...
It even help strengthen the bond BTW father and daughter..

I do enjoy bathing my daughter occasionally, and she is 24... wink
what the fork!!!! faints

3 Likes

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by saintfellow(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by kestolove95(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nothing is wrong with It until she become 2nd wife to ur mum
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by SAMBARRY: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Strahovski:
Yes it's ok

There is nothing wrong in a dad bathing his girl
is she handicapped a special child aka slowpoke or she's suffering from a terminal disease that she cannot clean herself up by herself. Now my question for Op is this

I understand that 15year olds menstrual.does the father too put sanitary pads aka tampon inside her pants and change it at intervals undecided

The way that question sounds gross to you is the Same way it sounds abhorrent to me except she's suffering from any of the above listed

Btw you can also answer whether he washes her v@jyna when she's doing menses undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
SAMBARRY:
is she handicapped a special child aka slowpoke or she's suffering from a terminal disease that she cannot clean herself up by herself. Now my question for Op is this

I understand that 15year olds menstrual.does the father too put sanitary pads aka tampon inside her pants and change it at intervals undecided

The way that question sounds gross to you is the Same way it sounds abhorrent to me except she's suffering from any of the above listed

Btw you can also answer whether he washes her v@jyna when she's doing menses undecided
she is not handicapped and i think the dad does all those u mentioned
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
Nothing is wrong with It until she become 2nd wife to ur mum
hmm funny but true
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by SAMBARRY: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
wwhitewitch:
she is not handicapped and i think the dad does all those u mentioned
then I can boldly say that that man is fokeen both mother and daughter wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by saintfellow(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
SAMBARRY:
then I can boldly say that that man is fokeen both mother and daughter wink
hmm u are quick to judge. "lalasticlala c food o
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by SAMBARRY: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
fellowship:
hmm u are quick to judge. "lalasticlala c food o
what will make a man bath a growing adult that is not autistic or mentally deranged if not that he is having intercourse with the girl.or is it news to you that fathers fok their daughters daily

And what IS lala going to do about it
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Moana(f): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Strahovski:

Yes it is
are you the neighbour in question?
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by benELOHIM7(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
The man is a perve.

1 Like

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by mostyg(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
incest loading

1 Like

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by mostyg(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
wwhitewitch:
I just discoverd that my neibour still bath his 15years old daughter and i was like this is not right, though the mom is not always around, she is a business woman but do you think it is right for a father to still be giving his daughter her bath after 15years? "cc mynd44,Lalasticlala,dominique

Just being curious, how did you know?

7 Likes

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
mostyg:

Just being curious, how did you know?
she confided in me
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Miami11: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
This teenagers need to quit making up stories

1 Like

Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by lalasticlala(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
wwhitewitch:
I just discoverd that my neibour still bath his 15years old daughter and i was like this is not right, though the mom is not always around, she is a business woman but do you think it is right for a father to still be giving his daughter her bath after 15years? "cc mynd44,Lalasticlala,dominique

Sweetorgasm, u have come with this your story again?
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
lalasticlala:

Sweetorgasm, u have come with this your story again?
lol oga lalasticlala this is true life story
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Is it even right for a mother to be bathing a 15yr old when she no be 1mbecile
Re: IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? by Funnyguy83: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"i Am Been Forced To Marry My Step-mother" / I'm Pregnant Again!! Need Moral Support!! / I Need A Comprehensive List Of Wedding Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.