Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Man Batters Wife For Daring To Go Into Politics (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife For Daring To Go Into Politics (photos) (632 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Batters Wife For Daring To Go Into Politics (photos) by Islie: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
For daring to declare her interest in running for a political position, a Kenyan woman was brutalized by her husband.

A female politician in Kajiado county, Kenya, has paid dearly for daring to aspire to become a Senator after her husband descended on her and beat her blue black , leaving her with a black eye and severe bruises, reports Tuko.co.ke.

The woman, Eunice Leshunet , according to the reports, had announced to her family that she would be in the race for the Kajiado Senatorial seat in that country's forthcoming general elections to be held in August, 2017, but that announcement was not a good piece of news for her husband who tried to stop her but on her refusal, he pounced on her and beat her silly.
Eunice Leshunet in good times

Leshunet later took to her Facebook page to post a photo of her battered face with the following words:
“This is the brutality I got from a man I call father to my kids after declaring my candidature for senatorial seat come 2017.”

Currently working with a non-governmental organisation, Leshunet went on to say that the beating from her husband will not deter her from going after her political dream.

"My ideologies will convince the whole world. Am strong and people who cannot dream will not stop me from achieving my dreams. So please watch my space."

http://pulse.ng/gist/brutality-kenyan-man-batters-wife-for-daring-to-go-into-politics-id4519740.html

lalasticlala

Re: Man Batters Wife For Daring To Go Into Politics (photos) by MoonChildng: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Eyi o wa poju.
I hope this battery helps her to win
Re: Man Batters Wife For Daring To Go Into Politics (photos) by Theyveedo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hehe
Re: Man Batters Wife For Daring To Go Into Politics (photos) by johnson232: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
The woman should see this as training....

The man no get joy Sha...
Re: Man Batters Wife For Daring To Go Into Politics (photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
See battery sha....she better run away kiss with the one bar wey remain
Re: Man Batters Wife For Daring To Go Into Politics (photos) by taryour(f): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wicked man. Why he wan kill the woman na because of politics, why not seperate from her if he doesnt want it. Yeye man as if he wunt join in choping stolen money.

But some women too like oversabi sha. Whats a woman going to do in politics sef? Iranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Daring To Go Into Politics (photos) by Miami11: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
taryour:
Wicked man. Why he wan kill the woman na because of politics, why not seperate from her if he doesnt want it. Yeye man as if he wunt join in choping stolen money.

But some women too like oversabi sha. Whats a woman going to do in politics sef? Iranu
Oh do you don't know what women do in politics?

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Child- A Great Reminder / Missing Person / My Wife Is Obsessed With Telemundo, Zeeworld – Abuja-based Doctor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.