Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today (6842 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by EasternLion: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Repentant Niger Delta militants and members of the now-rested Niger Delta Peoples Democratic Front, NDPDF, have advised President Muhammadu Buhari to immediately release the embattled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, in order to reduce the growing tension in the country.

They equally demand­ed an immediate pull-out of the military personnel deployed to the Niger Bridge in Onitsha, Anambra state, to allow free flow of traffic for the “innocent citizens of South- South and South East”.

Leader of the group, Pre­cious Iyoyo (aka General Playboy) made this call over the weekend in Port Har­court, the Rivers State capital, where he warned that the continued detention of Kanu, even af­ter a court had released him on bail, was provocative and dictatorial.

He disclosed that former militants would not fold their hands and watch their brothers and sisters from the South-South and South East regions “chased, tortured or enslaved with impunity in our land.”

The Ni­gerian government is dan­gerously pushing us to the wall. The unprovoked mass shooting and killing of our brothers and sisters will no longer be tolerated,” Iyoyo warned.
While calling on those from the two geopolitical zones who are sabo­taging the Biafra struggle to have a rethink, he vowed that the NDPDF would support and sustain the agitation.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/61347/ex-ndelta-militants-vow-to-sustain-biafra-struggle-demand-kanus-release

7 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by EasternLion: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lalasticlala.
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mtchewww. Empty threat as usual undecided

11 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by urbanmonk: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Okay
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by bloodykiller: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista won't like this.

more heartache for the bigot

14 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by bloodykiller: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
even omenka sef grin
that one na high bp things for him on reading this

10 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by omenka(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
One nonentity, "General Playboy", can now subtly threaten the FG- no thanks to Jonathan who over-fed and spoiled these crooks silly so much so that they dictated to him at some point when he wanted to commission an EFZ for the benefit of the entire region- and ooooh, how he followed their orders!!

Did "Playboy" give an ultimatum or did he forget that part

We nor blame una.

By the way, I wonder why they keep referring to these guys as "ex-militants". They are still militants, still bear arms, still forment trouble, hence they should be referred to as treated as such by the press.

They can blow up all they pipelines they want- I'm sure they are oblivious of what's going on at the international oil market and how such sabotage can impact their own environment (both land and water body). Tomorrow these same illiterate would protest to the ICC over environmental degradation by the IOCs.

Pity.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by Super1Star: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Welcome development.

NA's target practice is 60% loading .

8 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by unstableaswater: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
I suspect Buhari will either release Nnamdi or Biafra or both.

I have a reliable source that have communicated these exact words to me.

There is something big in the pipeline coming. Very Big!

The entire world will listen, they have no choice. It cannot be ignored as world media will report like mad.

12 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
unstableaswater:

The entire world will listen, they have no choice. It cannot be ignored as world media will report like mad.

You suspect and you have a reliable source in one post,
More like you wish

9 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by SupremeXYZ(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Have been waiting for a day like this. For those who always the "we Niger-Delta" crew on Nairaland serious,continue!.
I have warned them to leave Ibibio nation and the entire Akwa Ibom state and by extension cross river state,out of the "we southsouth" mantra!. NDPVF!.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
unstableaswater:

I have a reliable source that have communicated these exact words to me..

You 'suspect'.

From a 'reliable' source.

You need to reconcile your contradiction. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by Nossa(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
#Biafra
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by Noneroone(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
[s]One nonentity, "General Playboy", can now subtly threaten the FG- no thanks to Jonathan who over-fed and spoiled these crooks silly so much so that they dictated to him at some point when he wanted to commission an EFZ for the benefit of the entire region- and ooooh, how he followed their orders!!

Did "Playboy" give an ultimatum or did he forget that part

We nor blame una.

By the way, I wonder why they keep referring to these guys as "ex-militants". They are still militants, still bear arms, still forment trouble, hence they should be referred to as treated as such by the press.

They can blow up all they pipelines they want- I'm sure they are oblivious of what's going on at the international oil market and how such sabotage can impact their own environment (both land and water body). Tomorrow these same illiterate would protest to the ICC over environmental degradation by the IOCs.

Pity.[/s]
i guess your brain now run free wheel grin

13 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by psucc(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Only if the world will listen.
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by babyfaceafrica: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Trash
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by explorer250(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Grandeurs of imagination,lol. Sorry you "posses" no right to decide that.

TonyeBarcanista:
Fake news from IPOB bloggers. Same way they faked the catholic Bishop...

Nonsense!

No inch of Niger Delta(6 SS states) is Biafra.

Sorry we know him. He was popular during the militant era. You should understand you are not the only south southerner in this forum. I dnt support biafra but if the struggle becomes inevitable,then, all igbo speaking part of south south will join the larger south east. Maybe the remnants of the ss can form whatever pleases them.

courage54:
Note!!!

We in Niger-Delta don't no anybody by the name Playboy. Even the few someone's that threaten Nigeria with fire and brimstone if GEJ should loose the last election have all gone into hiding because no one plays with the GENERAL and go scoot free if you think am lieing you can ask DASUKI and KANU who will be spending their eternity in either KUJE or KIRIKIRI maximum prison.

Read My LIPS.

Nobody dictates for us in the region because we are NIGER-DELTANS not Biafra.
And we Niger-deltals are firm in our support for any measure the president will use in curbing corruption and ensuring the return of our looted funds by the enemies of the country and anybody who is not happy with that will join their DILECTOR in KUJE PRISON.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by cheruv: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
OK
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by courage54(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Note!!!

We in Niger-Delta don't no anybody by the name Playboy. Even the few someone's that threaten Nigeria with fire and brimstone if GEJ should loose the last election have all gone into hiding because no one plays with the GENERAL and go scoot free if you think am lieing you can ask DASUKI and KANU who will be spending their eternity in either KUJE or KIRIKIRI maximum prison.

Read My LIPS.

Nobody dictates for us in the region because we are NIGER-DELTANS not Biafra.
And we Niger-deltals are firm in our support for any measure the president will use in curbing corruption and ensuring the return of our looted funds by the enemies of the country and anybody who is not happy with that will join their DILECTOR in KUJE PRISON.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You suspect and you have a reliable source in one post,
More like you wish
truth,, i have been hearing this rumour oo,,, hmmm. buhari, buhari how many times did i call u.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by RareDiamond: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
I hope this clears the doubts of the broom waving zombies whose crass ignorance makes them believe in the fallacy that South East and South South are not united in the Biafran struggle. SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH ARE ONE AND THESAME PEOPLE UNITED BY GOD.

6 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by JaredNomak: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
bloodykiller:
TonyeBarcanista won't like this.
more heartache for the bigot
TonyeBarcanista now grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by tunjion: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
unstableaswater:

U dont want to share? This is not time for a word is enough for the wise O. Talk now make we help u.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by tunjion: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
unstableaswater:

U dont want to share? This is no time for a word is enough for the wise O. Talk now make we help u.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by Old2020: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
sameer1212:
Mtchewww. Empty threat as usual undecided

Yoruba..always disturbing themselves with a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with them. They run to Shia threads and interfere, they run to Biafra threads to interfere. MIND YOUR EFFING BUSINESS!

11 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by vayne(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by vayne(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
The real struggle will start after the release of kanu.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by sochima1989(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
when militants starts fighting for a start........i hope their followers wont rejoice at this.....
2016 is gonna be the beginning of another greatness for Nigeria.
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fake news from IPOB bloggers. Same way they faked the catholic Bishop...

Nonsense!

No inch of Niger Delta(6 SS states) is Biafra.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by tunjion: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
sochima1989:
when militants starts fighting for a start........i hope their followers wont rejoice at this.....
2016 is gonna be the beginning of another greatness for Nigeria.

I hope that will be the case and not Army vs Militant. We all want greatness for Nigeria but peace before greatness. We must avoid war or lose that which we love Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. / Enugu Youths Set To Join Peter Mbah, PDP Campaign Train / I Will Not Run From EFCC- Governor Ortom Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.