Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Man Must Survive - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Must Survive (605 Views)

Akpos The Sharp Man:::::: Must Read / Nigerians: Against All Odds, We Must Survive / What A Woman Wants In A Man? MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Must Survive by feelgood(m): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2009
Did you hear about the Naija man who went looking for a job?

He noticed there was an opening at the local zoo. Upon inquiry, he discovered the zoo had a very unusual position that they wanted to fill. Apparently their gorilla had just died, and until they could get a new one, they needed someone to dress up in a gorilla suit and act like a gorilla for a few days. He was to just sit, eat, and sleep. Of course, his identity would be kept a secret, and no one would be the wiser, thanks to the very fine gorilla suit. The zoo offered good pay for this job, so the man decided to do it. He tried on the suit and sure enough, he looked just like a gorilla.

They led him to the cage before opening up the zoo to visitors, so he took a position at the back of the cage and pretended to sleep. But after a while, he got tired of sitting so he walked around a little bit, jumped up and down and tried a few gorilla noises. Some people watching him seemed to really like that. When he would move or jump around, they would clap and cheer and throw him peanuts. And the man loved peanuts.

So he jumped around some more and tried climbing a tree. That seemed to really get the now growing crowd excited. They threw more peanuts. Playing to the crowd, he grabbed a vine and swung from one side of the cage to the other. The people loved it and threw more peanuts. "Wow! This is great," he thought. He swung higher and the crowd grew bigger. He continued to swing on the vine, getting higher and higher and then all of a sudden, the vine broke! He was thrown up and out of his cage, landing inside the lion's cage that was next door.

There was a huge lion less than ten feet away, and it looked very hungry. So the man in the gorilla suit panicked, started jumping up and down, screaming and yelling, "Help, help! Get me out of here! I'm not really a gorilla! I'm a man in a gorilla suit! HELP!"

The lion immediately pounced on the man, held him down and whispered fiercely into his ear, “NNAMDI, NO FEAR, NA ME CHIJIOKE! ABEG COOL DOWN! As you dey hala like this you want make dem sack 2 of us??
Re: Man Must Survive by romsky: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2009
at least ya own na ibo, na yoruba ble see
Re: Man Must Survive by Abbygyal(f): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2009
seriously can someborry sumarize this post pls? hmmmmn my eyes no gree read am o
Re: Man Must Survive by romsky: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2009
borrow syl mirror
Re: Man Must Survive by Abbygyal(f): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2009
what has mirror got to do wiv dis nw ehn romade cry
Re: Man Must Survive by romsky: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2009
wow neva knew ya mouth cld av a nice shape while u cry

d mirror cool go help ya receeding eye sight now
Re: Man Must Survive by Abbygyal(f): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
u nt nice cry cry

abbygyal dnt cry except when she's starving shocked shocked
Re: Man Must Survive by Abbygyal(f): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
na just kiddin grin
Re: Man Must Survive by romsky: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2009
i-b-boi if symptons persist after 3 days consult ya doctor
Re: Man Must Survive by Abbygyal(f): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
lol joka
Re: Man Must Survive by Lolabbey: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2009
wink
Re: Man Must Survive by romsky: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2009
tatafo
Re: Man Must Survive by Abbygyal(f): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2009
na him u be grin shocked shocked
Re: Man Must Survive by sylve11: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
hmmmmm cool

(1) (Reply)

Cool Fm / Adopt A Pet Fail / Funny Baby Dances To Beyonce Single Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.