Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Priest's Cock - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Priest's Cock (610 Views)

The Two Boys At The Cemetery And The Priest: Pls Laff Til U Quench / The Iboman And The Priest / Papa Ejiro And The Priest: Lwkmd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Priest's Cock by oranges(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
The priest in a small Irish village was very fond of the chickens he kept in the hen house out the back of the parish rectory. He had a cock rooster and about ten hens.

One Saturday night the cock rooster was missing and the priest suspected that was the time the cock fights occurred in the village.

So he decided to do something about it at church the next morning.

At Mass, he asked the congregation, "Has anybody got a cock?" All the men stood up.

"No, No," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock?"

All the women stood up. "No, No," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock that doesn't belong to them?"

Half the women stood up. "No, No," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen my cock?"

All the alter boys stood up,
Re: The Priest's Cock by romsky: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
& wat did u fink?
Re: The Priest's Cock by donjon: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
Gay pastor

(1) (Reply)

University Chemistry / Amazing Hand Camera / Thank Goodness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.