Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,387 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

How True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True? (536 Views)

Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) / Photo: Emeka Ohakim Converts To Islam - Facebook User Claims (How True Is This?) / How True Is The Allegation Against Buhari’s Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True? by Shaftrod(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
I was having a conversation with a friend who believes that one with God is majority. I tried pointing it out to him that he has the same mental affliction that led Jonathan to accept 16 as greater than 19. How do one cure this man of his illness or delusion because with his God, they make two entities?
Re: How True? by Simplymeah: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin abeg no kill me with laughter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Dokpesi Send People To Beg Buhari / Breaking News !! 2016 Budget Stolen From Natl. Assembly / Suggest How The $300m Abacha Loot Should Be Spent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.