Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already (3507 Views)

Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) / Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by caesarjayjay: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
In 2015, Banky W released a dope single titled 'All I Want Is You' and it featured Capital Hills songbird, Chidinma Ekile.
The video for that song is about to hit your screens soon. Written and directed by Mr W himself, the video features Nollywood veterans, Zack Orji and Onyeka Onwenu.

SEE MORE PHOTOS>>> http://www.austinaija.com/2016/01/banky-w-and-chidinma-look-great.html

Re: These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by Simplymeah: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
I seeeeee
Re: These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 05, 2016
How does this concern us? Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by PissedOffWeed(m): 3:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Who are they?
Here in Iraq we don't know them!

1 Like

Re: These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by bigchrisnow: 6:21am On Jan 05, 2016
lolz
Re: These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by pretydiva(f): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Biuriful pix
Re: These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by Medunah: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Never gonna happen
Re: These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by messidee(f): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2016
That can never happen mtscheew
Re: These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by generalissimo(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
ugolance:
How does this concern us? Mtcheeeeeew
Nice question bro
Re: These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by XtraSmooth404: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2016
How about the pix Chidinma was kissing Flavor? Whayasayy? undecided
Re: These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by nanauju(f): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
I like Chidinma. She flows in her videos and make dem look real,soemone might just get so intrigued watching her
Re: These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by Destined2win: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
nanauju:
I like Chidinma. She flows in her videos and make dem look real,soemone might just get so intrigued watching her

I looked at your dp and I am like..

Re: These Photos Prove That Banky W And Chidinma Should Get Married Already by THUNDER4real(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
oh:

(1) (Reply)

See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG / Davido Friend Ray Hushpuppi Having Fun In His Expensive Private Jet (pics & Vid / Bbnaija: Google Rates Cee-c The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.