Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? (38190 Views)

Car Scanner /mechanic And How To Read The Codes. / Honda Car Radio Code Wahala / Car Radio Only Picks One Station. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Emperoh(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2009
I recently changed my car battery and was faced with a Car Stereo set set in safe mode!
Pls can someone help me unlock the car stereo set or how to get the radio Codes.

Its a 2000 Audi A4. Someone is charging me to unlock the code!!

Is there anyway i can unlock the code assuming i am unable to get the codes?

Siena, Jenju, Promise, E;-Razzur et al. . . . . .Pls i am asking for your help!!
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Emperoh(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2009
Need help here guys. . . . . . can someone help me out?
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Buruburu: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2009
You can call this guy, Chi-Boy 08055839193. He is located in Abuja, he fixed mine for me, Honda Baby Boy sha. Am sure he can help you. All the best.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by sultaan(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2009
Look around in the manual for a card that has the code on it, leave you car in on position for about an hour then re-enter that code.

If you can't find the code anywhere(even were they keep the spare keys you may have to get in touch with Siena with your VIN maybe he can use his long legs, otherwise pay a dealer and keep the code for future
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by kablooee: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2009
send your radio serial number
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Emperoh(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2009
Kabolee

Audi A4 2000 model
Serial Number; AUZ5Z4X0085303
Chasis Number: WAUBH28B9YA119486

I will appreciate any help you can render.

Sultaan
I have done all that and couldn't find any. D car didn't come with a manual.

Buruburu
I am in Lagos. You know anyone in Lagos?
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Emperoh(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2009
Any hope?
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by chyket(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2009
You just have to pay someone to unlock the code for you,then you can keep the code for future use.I know a guy in Ladipo and his name is Emeka and his no is 08064639065.I am an autodealer and he has done several vehicles for me
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Wellas14(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2009
Check the side of your pidgin hole. You just might be lucky.
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Midas02(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
You should have a card (looks like a credit card) with the Radio code printed on it in your glove compartment or inside the Car's Manual booklet/bundle.

If you do not find the Radio code (card) or any code written on a piece of paper by the prevous owner, the only thing to do is to pull out the Stereo (quite easy in Audi) and copy all the Serial number, Chassis number and DIN information written on the 'Stereo' by stereo manufacturer. I do not know where the Audi was imported from, however, if it was imported from the USA, then all you have to do is to take information to an Audi dealership and you will be given the Radio Code. If the car was imported from Europe, I assume you may have to get it from an european dealership or talk to Siena.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2009
Emperoh, sorry, just seen this post, not sure if you've got it sorted yet.
There are quite a few online decoders out there, I've used some with good results.
Here are some links to them:

http://www.car-radio-unlocking.co.uk/

http://www.radio-code.co.uk/?gclid=CNjZ0_WylJsCFdUB4wodrz3hpw

http://www.radiocoding.com/

http://www.radiocodes.co.uk/

Try some of these, and compare prices - they start from £2.99, and best of luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by kablooee: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2009
Here is your Radio code.

4012-0012

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2009
Kablooee, the Audi Concert I / II, as well as the Audi Symphony has a 4-digit code.
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by kablooee: 12:46am On Jun 19, 2009
Siena:

Kablooee, the Audi Concert I / II, as well as the Audi Symphony has a 4-digit code.

I meant he should try any of them. cos i used diff. generators and surprisingly gave 2 different results. thank you
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 19, 2009
Got you, Kablooee.
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by kablooee: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2009
Siena:

Got you, Kablooee.
smiley
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Emperoh(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2009
Hey
Kabolee and Siena, Midas
Person wey get una get person. . . . . . . . I will try the codes and get back to you.

Thanks and Cheers!!!
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Emperoh(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2009
kablooee:

Here is your Radio code.

4012-0012
Th codes didn't work. . . . . . . .the whole stuff just killed the excitement in me.
The generator i used was taking AUZ2 but couldn't take for AUZ5.

Don't know what else to do. Someone is saying i send the radio for the it to be reset in UK
Siena how possible is this?
the Guy is charging me 50k. angry
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by kablooee: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
sorry about that emperoh, you do not to send it down to UK, we can get the code from the eeprom dump if you send the radio to us you. it will cost you far less than that.
send me a mail
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by emeshot: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2009
dont rush i will get you help on monday.i have been out of town for days now.monday my numbe is 08034466531
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Emperoh(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2009
kablooee:

sorry about that emperoh, you do not to send it down to UK, we can get the code from the eeprom dump if you send the radio to us you. it will cost you far less than that.
send me a mail
info@adeizaautos.com

emeshot:

dont rush i will get you help on monday.i have been out of town for days now.monday my numbe is 08034466531

Guys, Copy that. . . . . .will follow up!!

Emeshot, remember me? I was the guy that checked out your red Baby boy two weeks ago with a friend.
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by evieg0121: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2011
i need a radio code for my honda if anyone can help.

S/N 1HGCM72673A031080

Radio code U1122 L6095

any help is appreciated thank you
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by kkonsults: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2011
Check ur car manual for audi customer care no,call them and tell dem u nid d code for ur radio.I hope it helps,cos dats wat my bro usd for his mistubushi.Good luck.
Omoba
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by bonny4u(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2011
SERIE NO: RG745WX1026442
CHASSIS NO:SARRJSLPYM127662
PLS,HELP ME TO GET MY CAR RADIO CODE,THAT IS MY SERIA NO OF THE RADIO AND CHASSIS NO
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by xicomota: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2011
Hi Emperor is it possible to send me the AUZ2Z3 code generator?
Thanks
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by Skyloloprince(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2011
Check ur pigon hole, look inside and by d ages its mostly written der
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by laresahun: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
pls i have a pilot 2003 with
vin number: 2HKYF186X4H525298
RADIO NO: U1110L6451
My car radio showed code after battery change.
pls help with unlock code
email add, larebejide@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by mabmab1234: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2011
Hello,
Any advice on how to get your radio serial number on a 1997 Acura CL 3.0 without taking the radio out. Bought the car used a couple years ago. No owners manual, no stickers in glove box etc,
Holding down the 1 & 6 and power on combination does nothing on this radio. It still has the "Code" display on the radio.
Any help would be great.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by bigfat02: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2011
[size=15pt]to unlock your car radio ,it w costs 5k for honda car radio, requirements are Vehicle VIN Number and
Device Serial Number pm big fat on 080 236 825 32 [/size]
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by BaiBinder: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
Dear Sir I am from Canada and My friend has 1992 Honda Prelude and last month his battery Died and the Radio got locked. I am trying to help him and getting help from You. Please i need unlock code for his stereo.

Year :- 1992
Model :- Prelude
Make :- Honda
VIN #:- JHMBB2252NC802366
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by CarRadio(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
Just send me the serial number of the radio

Bai_Binder: Dear Sir I am from Canada and My friend has 1992 Honda Prelude and last month his battery Died and the Radio got locked. I am trying to help him and getting help from You. Please i need unlock code for his stereo.

Year :- 1992
Model :- Prelude
Make :- Honda
VIN #:- JHMBB2252NC802366
Re: How Do I Unlock My Car Radio or get the Codes? by CarRadio(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
Press Button 1 and 6 on the radio the serial number will show then send me the serial number

mabmab1234: Hello,
Any advice on how to get your radio serial number on a 1997 Acura CL 3.0 without taking the radio out. Bought the car used a couple years ago. No owners manual, no stickers in glove box etc,
Holding down the 1 & 6 and power on combination does nothing on this radio. It still has the "Code" display on the radio.
Any help would be great.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) / Will You Buy This 1976 Mercedes Benz For N10million? (photos) / Are Kia And Hyundai Cars As Reliable As Toyota Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.