Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila (96987 Views)

Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding / Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by shegetsize(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ori OP yi o pe ra ra ni embarassed
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by lakesidepapa(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
facebook.com
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by magicminister: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
midassultan:
I dont even need a soothsayer to confirm that all what you wrote up there is synonymous with LIES. Source or i refuse to believe.

olamide was made to apologize to don jazzy!
its all fact. check my earlier post if you think i am lying.
I said it way before this made headline.
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by STILESGANG: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
No be only dangote na bill gates.Silly bloggers
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by seedorfabbey: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
No, u don't know it happened , it was obama that came from US to settle both of them from exchanging blows. Yeye news full of lies. enough of Iroyin eleje

1 Like

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by LaurelP(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is why no blogger will make heaven.
the way they fabricate lies ehn, even the devil is surprised
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
LaurelP:
This is why no blogger will make heaven.
the way they fabricate lies ehn, even the devil is surprised

Bloggers are lawyers, lawyers are liers! That is to say; bloggers are liers!!!
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by tibass(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Very far from truth
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by lakesidepapa(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
How Olamide Prostrated Before Don Jazzy After Aliko Dangote Made Them End Beef

Nigerians were shocked 3 days ago when Olamide and Don Jazzy had a big fallout at the Headies 2015 while on Live International TV, and the fight spilled over to Twitter and made a bloody mess.

Fast forward to two days later, a huger, bigger surprise lay in wait. The two super icons at the same time on Instagram and Twitter, released a photo along with a statement that said they had reconciled.

Their fans and colleagues were excited but if you re among those who have been wondering how this reconciliation happened, I've got the gist for you. It's EXCLUSIVE to Laila's Blog and you can take it to the bank, thanks to a very credit worthy friend who witnessed it all.

Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote was the brain behind the reconciliation. No, Vic O wasn't
involved either.

I'm told that the picture we all saw of Olamide & Don Jazzy shaking hands was taken at Aliko's place. Aliko Dangote stepped in for there to be peace. I'm also told that Olamide prostrated himself for Jazzy. Yes, my guy was shocked too when Olamide did that. All thanks to Dangote.

I'm told Jazzy has been angry since the incident happened, infact he wasn't even talking to people.
He was angry especially because Olamide did something similar last year when Reekado Banks got the Headies 2014 Rookie award.

If you recall, the undisputed street King went on stage to receive his award at the 2014 Headies and while giving his speech for the “Best Rap Album of the year ”, he clearly stated his displeasure for the omission of his Label mate and protege “Lil Kesh” in the Rookie of the year Category, the category which was won by Mavin’s Reekado Banks.

Olamide took the mic said some stuff in Yoruba and then added “I dedicate this award to my nigga “Lil Kesh” for the Rookie of the year , Bleep that sh*t'' and then returned the mic.

Fast forward to 2015, my source says everybody that was sitting next to Jazzy was sad Olamide did what he did. I hope you know Olamide and Tiwa did a song together on her recent album plus Teebillz, Tiwa's husband, I'm told, really loves and respects Olamide. I'm told the video of the song has not been finished sef, Olamide's part has not been done sef.

People were not just happy that Olamide conducted himself in such a manner. That was why Jazzy said all he said on the podium. He had been pushed to the wall.

Olamide, you all already know, destroyed things back in Headies' green room. I'm now exclusively told he also punched someone.

Anyways... Dangote called Jazzy, got Olamide's number from him and then he called both parties to his house for the settlement.

And, EVERYONE is cool now sha.

My source says Reekadobanks will release a new single this January. His label did not expect to win Headies' Next Rated.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/exclusive-olamide-prostrated-before-don.html

Lie sneh
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Annruby: 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
itz a lie,baddo prostrate ko olamide lie down ni

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by nellaluv(f): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
I believe it was Vic O that settled their rift. You guys are just hating for no reason lipsrsealed
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Eliass: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2016
youngice:
I refuse to believe that dangote is so jobless as to be settling beef between to artistes
Last time I checked dangote wasn't following any of them on Twitter
It's just like telling that warren Buffet ended the beef between drake and meek mills

warren buffet in collaboration with bill gates
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by RaptorX: 12:01am On Jan 05, 2016
Chai all this lies you are sharing, there is God o.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Eliass: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2016
LaurelP:
This is why no blogger will make heaven. the way they fabricate lies ehn, even the devil is surprised
the devil is surprised nd happy he's got followers
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2016
If God put this one for hell fire now them go talk another thing. Which kine lie be this one ni tori Olorun?
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Mufasa27(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Lai Mohammed everywhere sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by 49cents(m): 12:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Na so yoruba they do after Dem Mis yann....na so so dobale and kun le

Anyway Don jazzy messed up by even reacting to olamide

Don Jazzy is way higher than Olamide and will last longer cos street rappers have short expiry dates. Where is Terry G? Big Lo, 2 Shots, ruggedman, rough rugged and raw, raski
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Seunjungle(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2016
I still don't understand why some set of foolish people will think people are dull and fool like they are?

How will you tell me that Olamide that had gut and strong mind to lambasted Donjazzy will prostrate to him..for what?

I don't need anybody to tell me that this story was cooked by don jazzy fan

The picture even let us know that Olamide's mind is still not clear

Don Jazzy fear that guy die!

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 05, 2016
49cents:
Na so yoruba they do after Dem Mis yann....na so so dobale and kun le

Anyway Don jazzy messed up by even reacting to olamide

Don Jazzy is way higher than Olamide and will last longer cos street rappers have short expiry dates. Where is Terry G
No wonder wey your name na 49cents. You no complete at all. Na so you go dey involve tribalism for everything for your life. Common sense no fit tell you say this story na lie? Oya take 1cent make your name complete 50cents.

Anuofia
Bush meat grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by KYLEJP(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:
Nice one from a well brought up child... Kudos to Olamide
U are the most stupid person on nairaland tonite

1 Like

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by 49cents(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
No wonder wey your name na 49cents. You no complete at all. Na so you go dey involve tribalism for everything for your life. Common sense no fit tell you say this story na lie? Oya take 1cent make your name complete 50cents.

Anuofia
Bush meat grin grin grin

Laisla blog is one of the trusted blogs like Linda and stelladimonokus

Yorubas can prostrate easily...see Tinubu and obasanjo bowing to buhari....its in their DNA

1 Like

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by olasunky15(m): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

Nigerians were shocked 3 days ago when Olamide and Don Jazzy had a big fallout at the Headies 2015 while on Live International TV, and the fight spilled over to Twitter and made a bloody mess.

Fast forward to two days later, a huger, bigger surprise lay in wait. The two super icons at the same time on Instagram and Twitter, released a photo along with a statement that said they had reconciled.

Their fans and colleagues were excited but if you re among those who have been wondering how this reconciliation happened, I've got the gist for you. It's EXCLUSIVE to Laila's Blog and you can take it to the bank, thanks to a very credit worthy friend who witnessed it all.

Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote was the brain behind the reconciliation. No, Vic O wasn't
involved either.

I'm told that the picture we all saw of Olamide & Don Jazzy shaking hands was taken at Aliko's place. Aliko Dangote stepped in for there to be peace. I'm also told that Olamide prostrated himself for Jazzy. Yes, my guy was shocked too when Olamide did that. All thanks to Dangote.

I'm told Jazzy has been angry since the incident happened, infact he wasn't even talking to people.
He was angry especially because Olamide did something similar last year when Reekado Banks got the Headies 2014 Rookie award.

If you recall, the undisputed street King went on stage to receive his award at the 2014 Headies and while giving his speech for the “Best Rap Album of the year ”, he clearly stated his displeasure for the omission of his Label mate and protege “Lil Kesh” in the Rookie of the year Category, the category which was won by Mavin’s Reekado Banks.

Olamide took the mic said some stuff in Yoruba and then added “I dedicate this award to my nigga “Lil Kesh” for the Rookie of the year , Bleep that sh*t'' and then returned the mic.

Fast forward to 2015, my source says everybody that was sitting next to Jazzy was sad Olamide did what he did. I hope you know Olamide and Tiwa did a song together on her recent album plus Teebillz, Tiwa's husband, I'm told, really loves and respects Olamide. I'm told the video of the song has not been finished sef, Olamide's part has not been done sef.

People were not just happy that Olamide conducted himself in such a manner. That was why Jazzy said all he said on the podium. He had been pushed to the wall.

Olamide, you all already know, destroyed things back in Headies' green room. I'm now exclusively told he also punched someone.

Anyways... Dangote called Jazzy, got Olamide's number from him and then he called both parties to his house for the settlement.

My source says Reekadobanks will release a new single this January. His label did not expect to win Headies' Next Rated.

d badoo I know will never try dat sh*t

keep lying...... oniro oshi

ur end is near

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by warrenweste(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2016
acooriz:
How can a prsn lie like dis and still be able to sleep at night

infact bro i tire o...he d.um.b blogger is sensel....ess. angry angry
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 05, 2016
49cents:

Laisla blog is one of the trusted blogs like Linda and stelladimonokus

Yorubas can prostrate easily...see Tinubu and obasanjo bowing to buhari....its in their DNA
You see your life? Just answer me, DO YOU SEE YOUR LIFE? If you cannot identify simple lies, how can you indentify the total number of people that got orange from mr. x in your mathematics? Even Linda Ikeji the blow lie from time to time so who be Laila?

You better grow sense. We are short of intelligent people in our country.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by 49cents(m): 12:36am On Jan 05, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
You see your life? Just answer me, DO YOU SEE YOUR LIFE? If you cannot identify simple lies, how can you indentify the total number of people that got orange from mr. x in your mathematics? Even Linda Ikeji the blow lie from time to time so who be Laila?

You better grow sense. We are short of intelligent people in our country.

Mr Man why you dey para because baddooosneh dobale...

Don Jazzy senoir am well well

Don jazzy slipped up but olamide went over himself

Imagine even mentioning that a whole Dbanj is ruined

Eja nle will never forget that slap in a hurry

1 Like

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by 1surdman: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Pishore of dangote settling the beef or #uknowdrest
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by jaymdee(m): 12:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Where is the Dangote link in this story?
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by mindworx: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Awon oniro oshi .. Dangote ko, Buhari ni... Anuofia!!
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Chicagoesontop: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2016
FlirtyKaren:

involved either.

Where Is The Prostrate Picture?? anyway so this Don Jazzy smiles na respect the the richest black man Dangote, i talk am, i wonder why he dey grin like that because he just make up a break up with small boy who he senior !!
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by cybriz82(m): 1:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Shey dangote too wan release album ni?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 05, 2016
49cents:

Mr Man why you dey para because baddooosneh dobale...

Don Jazzy senoir am well well

Don jazzy slipped up but olamide went over himself

Imagine even mentioning that a whole Dbanj is ruined

Eja nle will never forget that slap in a hurry
I dey para because you been try bring tribalism into matter before I corner you sharp sharp.

#LeaveTrashForLawma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.