Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel? (583 Views)

Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job / HELP!!! He Wants To Quit His Job / He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel? by dollext: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Compliments of d season nairaladers. My friend juz got a visa to travel to Canada 1 year students visa precisely. Coz it's school runs paro. He presently works with govt parastatals on a Gross pay of 45k. He already has a son who stays with his own mum. Coz he never married d girl. D problem now is he can not come home if he travels until after 5years to initiate his stay. .he is dem confuse coz he love d moda of his son and was thinking of settling down b4 d visa click.. should he resign or continue to hope for better in naija...
Re: Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel? by Royaldee: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
He should go and school in Canada. he cant come back the same if he chooses to come back. He can also work his way to become a PR(permanent resident) I stay here and I know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel? by Teng10: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2016
Dear Naira Landers,

I recently obtained a TRV to canada 4 years multiple entry how ever I was granted to attend a wedding which will hold in a weeks time from now I have booked my ticket but my office won't release me I have only one option to resign or abandon the wedding.

And this will spoil my record at the visa office that I didn't travel for the purpose visa was granted.

I am confused what do I do should I proceed to canada and try to get my stay and work permit since my brother is married to a Canadian

My Job currently pays 150k monthly

Am confused pls advice

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Provider Has The Worse Customer Care Agents? / Bank Of America Merrylinch Summer Intenship Application / FCMB Sacked 150 Staff Not 500 – Official Agency Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.