Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threatened War – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threatened War – Nnamdi Kanu (1208 Views)

My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor / We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS / Buhari Ministerial Nominee, Farouk Aliyu Threatened War If GEJ Won Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threatened War – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra and founder of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, described Nigeria as a zoo and accused Governor Rochas Okorocha of Islamising Imo State in an interview he granted an online medium, Sahara Reporters.

He, however, said in one of the statements he made to the Department of State Services after he was arrested at a Lagos hotel on October 14, 2015 that he made the said comments in order to facilitate societal change.
image.

Kanu and two others have been charged with treason and other related offences on account of his agitation for the secession of the South-East and other areas of the country to form a sovereign state of Biafra.

He confirmed in the statement, dated October 24, 2015, that he made the comments, calling Nigeria a zoo to justify his belief that the only language its people understood was violence in the interview withSahara Reporters.

He said he also accused Okorocha of Islamising Imo State in the said interview.

Kanu stated, “A Sahara Reporters’ interview was played by officers of the DSS on October 24, 2015, as part of my interrogation and I acknowledged that it was me that gave the interview and the answers I provided were done by me.

read more: http://.com/2016/01/05/why-i-called-nigeria-a-zoo-threatened-war-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threatened War – Nnamdi Kanu by braivheart: 1:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Before reading the post
Comment: OK
After reading
Comment: OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threatened War – Nnamdi Kanu by babadem2much(m): 2:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Spreading my mat to read comments of hate from both parties.

the prosecuting and the defending counsels.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threatened War – Nnamdi Kanu by TimeManager(m): 2:24am On Jan 05, 2016
So This Hungry Blogger Went To Interview Kanu in the cage and kanu was able to explain to him how the beans is cooked wthout salt & maggi. Mushroom bloggers everywhere

The truth has spoken!.

1 Like

Re: Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threatened War – Nnamdi Kanu by Saurab: 2:47am On Jan 05, 2016
So Sahara reporters that made the interview didn't publish it in their site, it's this beer parlour blogging site that got the interview to publish? Wawa.

1 Like

Re: Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threatened War – Nnamdi Kanu by Demmocrats(m): 4:00am On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin
Re: Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threatened War – Nnamdi Kanu by oyatz(m): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu was busy with inciting broadcasts, hate speech against non-Igbo Nigerians and even threatened the Country with War,yet some people are saying he did nothing wrong

Re: Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threatened War – Nnamdi Kanu by Eledan: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2016
The Dilector will rot in the Zoo cage.
Re: Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threatened War – Nnamdi Kanu by Amberon: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2016
their able dilektor
Re: Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threatened War – Nnamdi Kanu by Simplymeah: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2016
Ok, kip flexing

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Army Plans To Relocate Headquarters To Aba / Breaking News: Speaker Of Ondo State House Of Assembly Has Been Impeached / UPDATED: List Of States And Current Indebtedness To Civil Servants (BUDGIT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.