Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor (2433 Views)

Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest / We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Eze Israel Kanu, the father to the leader of the Indigenous of People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, has said that everything about his son is proposed by God. Eze Kanu in an interview with NAIJ.com said the ongoing Biafra agitation is so dear to young Kanu. He also said that he is in total support of his son's agitation for the actualization of Biafra. Eze Kanu said: "Everything about my son is the hand work of God. He (Nnamdi) holds what he’s doing so dearly, that was why he left everything he was doing in London. Just to ensure that the people of Biafra are free from Nigeria." "I am over 100% in support of what he's doing. Many people – local and foreigners - have asked me and I told them I am in support of him. I am not afraid for his life because he has God and a lot of people behind him".Speaking on the last sit at home, Kanu's father said it was a good decision to keep people at home. He said many lives were saved from the declaration that members of the IPOB stay at home in honour of some of their loved ones who died in the Nigerian civil war. Recall that the IPOB had ordered all its members to sit at home on May 30, in honour of some of their loved ones who died during the Nigerian civil. The group in its order enjoined all Igbos and those who believe in Biafra ideology all over the country to shutdown their business and stay at home on that day. Nnamdi Kanu earlier in his reaction said the sit at home was aimed at monitoring the level of participation of the people. He also said the process was an easier approach to the Biafra agitation than the regular street march and carrying of placards. However, speaking on the protest, the father to the IPOB leader said: "The last sit at home was good, because he has many supporters, they might want to injure or kill him. I like the last sit at home. And the whole world liked it like that... We listened to the radio and heard all that people said about the last sit at home." Further stating the benefit of the ongoing Biafra agitation, Eze Kanu said: "There is plenty to benefit from this (Biafra agitation). "The Hausas are getting richer and developing their region with resources from our land, even with the emergence of Buhari as a president, look at his ministers, 90% of them are Hausas. And when anybody talks about, he (President Buhari) ignores." He said: "On the refurbishing of Nigeria's railway systems, he ignored the southeast region and concentrated on the northern part of Nigeria. "What did we do wrong to deserve such hatred?" he asked. So nobody would want to deal with someone who hates him; my son does not want war, or crisis, he only wants peace. Note that this interview was done before the military invasion of the palace of Eze Israel Kanu, the father of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu. - The father to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra has said that his son does not want war - Eze Israel Kanu said he is in total support of the ongoing agitation for Biafra by his son - He said his son never wants to actualize Biafra through war - He also advised his son to be careful and mindful of enemies while in pursuit of his agitation Eze Israel Kanu, the father to the leader of the Indigenous of People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, has said that everything about his son is proposed by God. Eze Kanu in an interview with NAIJ.com said the ongoing Biafra agitation is so dear to young Kanu. He also said that he is in total support of his son's agitation for the actualization of Biafra. Eze Kanu said: "Everything about my son is the hand work of God. He (Nnamdi) holds what he’s doing so dearly, that was why he left everything he was doing in London. Just to ensure that the people of Biafra are free from Nigeria." "I am over 100% in support of what he's doing. Many people – local and foreigners - have asked me and I told them I am in support of him. I am not afraid for his life because he has God and a lot of people behind him." Speaking on the last sit at home, Kanu's father said it was a good decision to keep people at home. He said many lives were saved from the declaration that members of the IPOB stay at home in honour of some of their loved ones who died in the Nigerian civil war. Recall that the IPOB had ordered all its members to sit at home on May 30, in honour of some of their loved ones who died during the Nigerian civil. The group in its order enjoined all Igbos and those who believe in Biafra ideology all over the country to shutdown their business and stay at home on that day. Nnamdi Kanu earlier in his reaction said the sit at home was aimed at monitoring the level of participation of the people. He also said the process was an easier approach to the Biafra agitation than the regular street march and carrying of placards. However, speaking on the protest, the father to the IPOB leader said: "The last sit at home was good, because he has many supporters, they might want to injure or kill him. I like the last sit at home. He also advised his son to be careful and mindful of enemies while in pursuit of his agitation. Photo credit: Sodiq Adelakun And the whole world liked it like that... We listened to the radio and heard all that people said about the last sit at home." Further stating the benefit of the ongoing Biafra agitation, Eze Kanu said: "There is plenty to benefit from this (Biafra agitation). "The Hausas are getting richer and developing their region with resources from our land, even with the emergence of Buhari as a president, look at his ministers, 90% of them are Hausas. And when anybody talks about, he (President Buhari) ignores." He said: "On the refurbishing of Nigeria's railway systems, he ignored the southeast region and concentrated on the northern part of Nigeria. "What did we do wrong to deserve such hatred?" he asked. So nobody would want to deal with someone who hates him; my son does not want war, or crisis, he only wants peaceful dialogue. Eze Kanu said his son never wants to actualize Biafra through war "God created the world with his word mouth and will also destroy it with the same word of mouth, my son wants to use his word of mouth to fight his own war and it will work 100% by God's grace "What we want is for everyone to have equal opportunity; after all it is from our land that they get everything that has given Nigeria a good name today. "How can the people who own the resources be left with nothing? That is our grievance. Instead of the quarrels and bickering, let us all go our separate ways. "We push for 80% marks in schools and some people are being admitted for 40% and 50%; that is cheating the Igbo people "Let everyone get want is due to them, Igbos are a very patient people, people who love to go to school, is also good for the people to receive what they merit in life or their career." The father to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra has said that his son does not want war On quit notice given to the Igbos living in the North by the Coalition of Northern Groups Eze Kanu said: "The quit notice given to the Igbos by the Northern group is terrible but we are happy they made the declaration "We know that there are people behind the quit notice, they also think the Igbos will be most hurt because of their properties in the north, and they plan to confiscate these properties "This is very bad because they also forgot that it is in Igbo land that they sell the crops and livestock; this can only happen in Nigeria. Eze Kanu said his son never wants to actualize Biafra through war "You cannot force yourselves to live among people who do not want you, so the quit notice to the Igbos is a good one, we will stay in our place." He further advised his son to be careful and mindful of enemies while in pursuit of his agitation. I will advise him (Kanu) to be mindful of his actions because one with many enemies needs to be careful but one with everything will be successful," Eze Kanu noted. NAIJ.com earlier reported that a group, Umuahia Youth Movement, had given the Abia state governor Okezie Ikpeazu 24 hours to dethrone Eze Kanu. The group threatened that failure to dethrone the king will force them to take laws into their own hands. But in response to the group's call for the depose of Eze Kanu, another group - a youth group in Abia state - threatened to shutdown Umuahia, the state capital should the father of Nnamdi Kanu be deposed. The Ibeku Youth Assembly (IYA) alleged that the call for the dethronement of Kanu's father is politically motivated by some politicians. You can watch this exclusive video of Nnamdi Kanu's father speaking on his son's Biafra agitation below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw3fBX9mrRw
Source: Naij.com, www.muchmorenaija.com
Cc: OAM4J, mynd44
Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by GboyegaD(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Source please
Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by udemejack(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
were is your sauce?....

No i mean source?
Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by BlackDBagba: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
How on earth am I supposed to read that ?

Please op. Help me. Sort it out.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by policy12: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hunnn
Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
udemejack:
were is your sauce?....

No i mean source?
GboyegaD:
Source please
Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by sarrki(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Its too late

We will follow the constitution

He will be treated as a criminal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Partnerbiz3: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
See textbook

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by smardray(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
now we know where his madness came from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Florblu(f): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Who's gonna finish the one he started?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by GogetterMD(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Old news
Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Okoroawusa: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
#KanuMustResumeOrResign

#OurMumuDonDo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Bari22: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
vv
Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by omenka(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bedtime stories for terrorists.

This man has got to be the worst father ever. They were all carried away by the fame and sudden fortune they totally threw caution to the refuse dump in Aba.

Now the chicken is home to roost and they've suddenly become extremely righteous evangelists.

Lubbish. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Obascoetubi: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
DID U VOTE FOR BUHARI DURING LAST ELECTION? IF NO THEN SHUT UP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Mbaebieb2r(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
is dat so

1 Like

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by tossie101(f): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Old news..
Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by AzeezAbubakar1: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Bedtime stories for terrorists.

This man has got to be the worst father ever. They were all carried away by the fame and sudden fortune they totally threw caution to the refuse dump in Aba.

Now the chicken is home to roost and they've suddenly become extremely righteous evangelists.

Lubbish. cheesy
[/s]
Shatap there and get out
you know nothing

1 Like

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by IpobLikePiss: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s]
[s]Shatap there and get out
you know nothing[/s]
Shatap… NL cry cry baby that wants milk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by suremanpatriot: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
He doesn't yet,his actions portrays him as insurgent. Maybe his lack of education has bcom his biggest enemy, because insurrection is treason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Blue3k(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
How is a dead man speaking didn't biafrauds say this man was killed by federal government.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Nemesis1: 4:27am On Sep 21, 2017
As I suspected, stupidity runs in the whole family's veins

2 Likes

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Crystolexy: 4:32am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:
Its too late

efuluefu mmadu
Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Nemesis1:
As I suspected, stupidity runs in the whole family's veins

The stupidity you saw was one reflecting from your nature. Certainly not in this household.

1 Like

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by EponOjuku: 4:52am On Sep 21, 2017
I don't believe Kanu's father can be stupid enough to say all what the OP wrote. Well, maybe I'm underrating his foolishness.

So, Kanu doesn't want war but he was soliciting weapons for what?
When Kanu said he was going to Abuja and promised to return with Buhari's head, what did that mean?

It's because the Biafran struggle is being led by confused lunatics like this old toad that less than 100 soldiers quenched the Biafran agitation of more than a million Igbos.

Let them go and die for Kanu and his father while Kanu turns around to disown them.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by beinstein(m): 5:14am On Sep 21, 2017
Okoroawusa:
#KanuMustResumeOrResign

#OurMumuDonDo
If what i heard from a security source is true then he's dead already. Reason the government wasted no time to tag IPOB terrorist group as there's nothing wrong in killing a leader of such group.
Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by MrFlavvor(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2017
suremanpatriot:
He doesn't yet,his actions portrays him as insurgent. Maybe his lack of education has bcom his biggest enemy, because insurrection is treason.
what is this one saying?

lack of education ke?
Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by TerroristKanu: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2017
[sub][/sub]
sarrki:
Its too late

Gbam… too late.. Kanu is a terrorist
Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by Marotzke(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2017
This one you people are resurrecting old news and passing them off as recent news, what is happening?
Una don kpeme kanu so?
How can the father be talking of sit at home order, when python dance have gotten to his domot?
Kanu have not been seen since the invasion.
Soldiers quickly pulled out.
Army denies calling Ipob terrorist group.
An Executive order hurridly signed.
Within one working day filling,hearing and ruling all happened in a court as IPOB is legally labeled a terrorist organisation.
Now news are flodding the media giving the impression that Kanu and his father are alive after the invasion.
Okay o.

1 Like

Re: My Son Doesn't Want Any War - Nnamdi Kanu's Father Says (photos, Video) Read Mor by suremanpatriot: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
suremanpatriot:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peoples Trust Will End Security Challenges, Joblessness, Say Olawepo-hashim / Jubilation In APC As PDP Governorship Aspirant In Jigawa Defects To APC / Panic As Police Order Officers, Families To Vacate Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.