Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,336 members, 7,842,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering (1117 Views)

Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) / Petroleum Engineering Vs Mechanical Engineering / Is Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Civil Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by Kjking(m): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2016
Morning Everyone..... I've got a kid sister that just applied for Jamb and decided to go for mechanical engineering... Now the thing is everyone she tells this discourages her from doing it.... they think it's mainly for the guys... so I'm asking, is mechanical engineering really for guys?? I'm not a science student though...
Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by Sunexy(m): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Anybody can study anything....there are ladies dat study engineering courses
Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by pweetychyka(f): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Kjking:
Morning Everyone..... I've got a kid sister that just applied for Jamb and decided to go for mechanical engineering... Now the thing is everyone she tells this discourages her from doing it.... they think it's mainly for the guys... so I'm asking, is mechanical engineering really for guys?? I'm not a science student though...

Bravo...... she shouldn't get discouraged!
No particular instruction states that any course is for a particular gender! If she's determined, she 'll make d best outta it!

I wish her best of luck

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by Young03(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2016
The pple above me have juxt told u wat everyone commenting here will tel u
Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by Gracito(f): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2016
There's nothing wrong
Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by braine(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Ladies in Engineering are such a turn on. I love'em!
Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by yorex2011: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Absolutely nothing wrong, the best mechanical student in my graduation set was a lady and she's already doing her phd both masters and phd together) best civil engineering student was a lady too (presently lecturing)..
She just needs to be diligent and hard working.
Yall should support her o
Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by Kjking(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2016
pweetychyka:

Bravo...... she shouldn't get discouraged!
No particular instruction states that any course is for a particular gender! If she's determined, she 'll make d best outta it!

I wish her best of luck
Awesome... thanks... I'll show her your message

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by kelsberg(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2016
If I must marry. Then that Lady must be a mechanical engineer wink wink wink cheesy
Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by Kjking(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2016
kelsberg:
If I must marry. Then that Lady must be a mechanical engineer wink wink wink cheesy
lwkmd.... I think they are tough
Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by kelsberg(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kjking:
lwkmd.... I think they are tough
very tough and brave...I use to have some in my class..
Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by firstking01(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
In as much as i agree with the fellows above that anybody can study any course an still excell...i also hope she has smart brain, cos mech is nt meant for dull people, esp the gals, u must knw calculations...in my class of abt 240 students, gals no reach 10...and the waffing no be here o...so, she must sit up, though @tyms it depends on d skul...gudluck to her.
Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by firstking01(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
braine:
Ladies in Engineering are such a turn on. I love'em!
bt dem ugly no be smallsad...and they arr mostly feminist..mayb only 2 outa 10 are fine, and they look masculine with sali and muscles everywheresad...esp in mech.
Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by Kjking(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
In as much as i agree with the fellows above that anybody can study any course an still excell...i also hope she has smart brain, cos mech is nt meant for dull people, esp the gals, u must knw calculations...in my class of abt 240 students, gals no reach 10...and the waffing no be here o...so, she must sit up, though @tyms it depends on d skul...gudluck to her.
I think she is.... been monitoring her since... I think she just has a little issue with chemistry... the rest is a go for her
Re: Anything Wrong With A Girl Studying Mechanical Engineering by firstking01(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kjking:
I think she is.... been monitoring her since... I think she just has a little issue with chemistry... the rest is a go for her
berra, cos we do lil or no chemistry...except for sm courses like thermo and foundry.

(1) (Reply)

SEE The Youngest PHD Law Graduate That Nigeria Has Ever Produced. / International School, Unilag Conducts 2016/2017 Transfer Examination / FUNAAB Student Proposes To His Undergraduate Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.