Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Webmasters Review This Site For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Review This Site For Me (292 Views)

Hey Webmasters, Review My Porfolio And Leave Constructive Criticisms / Webmasters Review This Site / Nairaland Webmasters' Review Of Fashola's Website Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Review This Site For Me by Zebeto(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2016
www.blinknaija.com review this site for me webmasters
Re: Webmasters Review This Site For Me by 9jawebdev(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2016
did you develop the wordpress theme yourself?

if so , i think you need to do more work on the stylesheet of the site.

recommednation:

1. use google fonts and a font-stack

2. for your icons, use font-awesome icon library

3. Improve the general layout of the site.

4. also work on your single.php file and the header.php file.

5. also, i see that bootstrap is in use on the site, it will make more sense to remove the border-radius on your buttons and on all the panels too.

6. use a more captivating background image.

hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Find Out This Nine New Ways For Google Adsense Approval In This Link / Free Advertise For Your Blog Website To All Africa / Telecommunication Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.