Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Is Your Name There? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Name There? (402 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Name There? by gbengene05: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Rev 20:12-15

And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. IF ANYONE'S name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Is your NAME in the book of LIFE?

1 Like

Re: Is Your Name There? by juliuscapps(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Help me oh Lord!

1 Like

Re: Is Your Name There? by fmc1(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2016
The moment i am qualified take me to heaven instead of leaving for long in this sinful life and miss it at the end,so help me GOD.
Re: Is Your Name There? by emmyskies(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
fmc1:
The moment i am qualified take me to heaven instead of leaving for long in this sinful life and miss it at the end,so help me GOD.
nope. the moment we repent and give our life to JESUS CHRIST, we become qualified for heaven but GOD won't call us home because He wants us to be witness unto others, to take up the great commission by preaching the gospel so sinners can be saved like us. example is St Paul. don't be too hesitant to go home, Christ won't come back a second time and start going about preaching to sinners and baptizing them, it is us who are here, saved and alive He has handed over. we represent Him here on earth. so keep your cool, endure and long-suffer, increase your eternal reward and mansions in heaven by doing God's work. at same time watch and pray because only he that endureth till the end shalt be saved
Re: Is Your Name There? by gbengene05: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
I look forward to that gathering of the saints, those people who have washed their garments pure and holy and made ready for their God, are you prepared?

if you're not born again or you're still indulging in one sin or the other, repent now because tomorrow might be too late....

only Jesus can save....
Re: Is Your Name There? by gbengene05: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
@fmc1

the Lord can make you holy, use you mightily and preserve you till He comes, all you need to do is to give your life totally to Him.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua: Pray And Watch Out / Is It Not Obvious? / Devilish Commandments Among Parents Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.