Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

The 7 Months Doctrine By Salihu Ayatullahi - Zubby Blog - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 7 Months Doctrine By Salihu Ayatullahi - Zubby Blog (361 Views)

"Robert Akunne Obuoha Attempted To Bribe Me" - Ishaq Salihu, EFCC Zonal Head / Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) / Senator Otaru Salihu Ohize Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Months Doctrine By Salihu Ayatullahi - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2016
Being a political sycophant is more, or less, being an idle being, why should you shout, injure and kill yourselves because of a politician, who don't and wouldn't want to know you!, Those were my thought whenever i saw people contending on political issues but with time, after carefully observing for about six consecutive months, i saw the need to refract my mentality about this political thought to one more germane to the country's present situation.

In no time i came up with a new thinking epistemic of which the one am about to talk on belongs, Is it Perceptible by the senses to 'judge' a man, repairing 16 (SIXTEEN) consecutive years 'DAMAGES', within 7 (Seven) months? well! it may mean nothing to sycophants of the opposition parties! but for me and other cognizant Nigerians, we believed and will continue believing, the change mantra of the current administration! Even though to every political administration there should be critic and condemnation but should it shouldn't, in extent, be more than the eulogise and commendation! Pointing out some few things which have change during this said seven (7) useless MONTHS! will convince the reader's comprehension! 1.

Security: Boko haram being the 'main' security threat in the country is technically defeated; (note the word technically), our gallants troop are making victory over the sect; but there is no way an injured dog wouldn't bake back, that's the issue of the recent attack which signify victory! 2.Corruption reduced drastically! 3.Reduction of ministers and appointing himself as the petroleum minister; because of Nigeria economic state! 4.implementation of (TSA) to reduce corruption in public services! And host of others. If all these are implemented within THE SAID 'SEVEN USELESS MONTHS'; THEN WE NEED MORE OF THIS USELESS MONTHS! President Muhammadu Buhari.

http://www.zubbyblog.com/the-7-months-doctrine-by-salihu-ayatullahi/

(1) (Reply)

#bayelsadecides: Apc To Rig Brass Lga Votes, As Pdp Got 5, Apc Got 1679 / EFCC And The Arms Funds Probe: How Not To Do Investigation / Of Politically Exposed Judges, SANs And Lawyers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.