Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,962 members, 7,866,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster (2861 Views)

Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster by ladyF(f): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
kevoh:

How old are you? angry My friend go and marry jare. tongue tongue
Lol even after the subtle warning not to quote me with this question, are u not stubborn grin

Yyaaayy FTC on Page 1.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size]
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster by kevoh(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:

Lol even after the subtle warning not to quote me with this question, are u not stubborn grin

Yyaaayy FTC on Page 1.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size]

Yes, I am. Now do quick so that we go come eat rice and share souvenirs at your wedding jare!
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster by ladyF(f): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
kevoh:

Yes, I am. Now do quick so that we go come eat rice and share souvenirs at your wedding jare!

Lol. Vision 2020 grin
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster by Pidggin(f): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:
lol, counter thread as expected. Y'all make it look as if being single is a bad thing.

Abeg someone should come up with a thread on "The advantages of being a spinster", let's show these married folks what they're missing. grin grin #SingleAndHappy tongue

If you want to quote me to tell me to go and marry, abeg don't bother... angry

I wrote a thread on it, here it is: https://www.nairaland.com/2831742/single-brothers-sisters-keep-head
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster by Rapmoney(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster by mikolo80: 4:03am On Jan 06, 2016
missKiffy:
No 5 is annoying embarassed why should any man feel intimated with a lady that has a car, that's a sign of low self esteem
nope it's called learning from others experience
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster by mikolo80: 4:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Mindfulness:

Whenever you want. cool

Never! I get nice gifts and there is lots of food and I dress nicely and there is a party of course and everyone I love is coming over. cheesy

Is it not nice? cheesy

Well, there is a solution to this. You get your money and go on a shopping spree. grin

I would get a SUV then just to see the looks on their faces ...... priceless grin grin grin grin grin

My family did it only once and it was the last time. grin grin grin They didn't know I can be so embarrassing. grin grin grin

Exactly would be my answer.

This can only happen if you believe that they are happier than you just because of marriage.

Me? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Desperado alert!

If not being married affects you in such a way, you are not ready to get married. wink
dis girl (I'm assuming/hoping you're a girl) come mowu marry
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster by Aviero: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, morning, sir.
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2016
kikikikikikikikiikiki
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster by God2man(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
2dice:
22years ---- 8bfs
26 ---- 4bfs
32 ---- 2bfs
36 ---- 1bf
If ur village winch na 8G at
40 ---- -4bfs
45 ---- She Go turn Sister grin cheesy

Lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Divorce Lawyer In Ibadan. / Dis My 3 Boys No Go Kill Moi? / My Sister Is Getting Married And They Didn't Invite Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.