Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Is Unad Post Ume Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Unad Post Ume Out? (4505 Views)

When Is Unad Going To Release Thier List ! / Unad Post Ume Is Out! / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Unad Post Ume Out? by ProfCares(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2009
Please help me out. I want to know if UNAD Post Ume form is out.

Thanks.
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by amlos007(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2009
guy they r on strick now,dont tell me u dont know,i am kind of fedup about the whole tin sha am also writing their pume
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by Tare1(f): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2009
That is what we are all waiting for i think the post ume will soon be out very soon

Amlos, how are you i really appreciate your call God bless you and hope you are preparing for the exam
Take Care
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by amlos007(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2009
God will help us,cuz am not even reading cuz they r on strick on the oda hand,i heard that they have not even concluded their first semester exams not to talk of second semester,just fedup of the whole thing,well God knows best.@tare1 u r welcome, i jst need to be use with some1 when we resume october by the special grace of God,dat some one is u aldo am not that friendly to both m&F,
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by richardfe: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2009
hello guyz am new on nairaland pls if anyone gets information about unad, the person should pls mail me my email address is ijayamillion@yahoo.com thanks. i luv nairaland.
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by gbonesky(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
bros i dey hail abeg pls if any body knows pls notify me on this no 08067434558 cos i am over tired
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by amlos007(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2009
Hi guys,ws up al,wel the only info i hv 4 u nw is dat UNAD wil b startin their exam on july 6th,d date remains unchanged til foda notice d vc said,prof.kolawole on ekiti now news papers on wed 24th june page7,he also said dat assu wil cal of d strike certainly b4 den.Mayb afta der exams maximum period of 3wiks den pume reg wil start.One love.
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by obiefune1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
guys i can be of help .past questions and answers are available . 08034185102 cheesy wink kiss
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by niffy: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2009
Pls if there is anything coming up about unad's post ume pls let me no. You can also call me on 08038532262.Thanks
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by sojiboy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
am a student of Unad 200L FWF you can call me for any help or information pls no flashin to avoid being embarass.
You can call me Gabby 08020905385 bdats my nomber.
we re yet to write our 1st semester exams.probably 5 to 6weeks after ASUU strike is called off.
read and trust in God
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by Tare1(f): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2009
sorry for this ?, is it the VC that post this or a son to the VC
please if u r not the VC there is no need of calling or mailing you on this.
Kindly post whatever you have that can help the general here cos i think that is why we have this forum to share such infomation.
sorry, if you're offended with my reply but that is the fact.
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by aieluvie: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2009
is the post ume wants to help me for oou or unad out people,i need help from all people who care. i need present condition. as at this day and month
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by zerocool(m): 3:45am On Jul 21, 2009
@ailuve; Just got info dat oou post-ume form is out, so hurry and get urs cos the exam is arnd the corner.
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by rammytt(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2009
when is UNAD POST UME and wht is the cut-off?
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by Tare1(f): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2009
Please everybody is it true that the post ume form for unad is out please mail me back at radiantope@yahoo.com i will be very glad to hear a response.
thanks
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by sojiboy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2009
i told you guys to relax we re still at home roaming around the street.when ASUU call off the strike then we still ve to sit 4 our 1st semester exam be4 you can think of writin any post-ume.contact me on 08020905385 for full info.
pls no flashing adhere strictly to dis to avoid embarassment.
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by amlos007(m): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
yaah the last poster is rit,sofa the assu strik is still on,no pume and the form is not out @ tare1,if it is out i will halla @ u.guys dont give yr selves hat attack,u can always go to their web site if u still donnt get da gist
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by Tare1(f): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2009
O sun mi o fun unad
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by aieluvie: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2009
I want to ask if Dr Chris is a true member of the school,when is the form closing also. is he a friend to yours
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by Tare1(f): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
Please aieluvie is the form out please and please let me know jusst reply me am always online
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by aieluvie: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2009
the form i heard is out and Dr chris said it was was ending today , i got in torch with him. the moment i saw the posting by You, i have not gotten the inform either i think most people are not aware of it also and am disappointed with them selling the form under cover.
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by Tare1(f): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2009
Please friend be specific with what you are saying you already giving me more hypertension please i dont understand you at all please
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
it a pity,u go wait for long time because they never even do first semester exam
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by Tare1(f): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
please i no about all that all i want to know is that is the post ume form out or not?
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by amlos007(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2009
dont let any bloody scammers decieve u guys,the form is not out.
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by aieluvie: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2009
guy
i saw a name he calls himself dr chris i think i need to warn you guys that guy is not the person,we think he is.he just scammed me today and i am such a big idiot, if the form is out let them keep selling underground and they would not simply tell us the truth. pls gal friend i was told by a cousin in ondo that they are selling the form in unad.
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by Tare1(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2009
hello please are you online please add me to ur messenger list on radiantope@yahoo.com so that we can chat better am fed up wit all this i called my broda who is in unad presently and told me the form is not out yet
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by aieluvie: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
you can reach me on this nos when you are online 08062507237, am confused myself i was just swindled this morning by a guy who i was told was the registrar in Unad in charge of the post- ume form,but he duped me that has tut me a lesson, that the form is not out. cry
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by amlos007(m): 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2009
u shud blive ur bro @ tare cuz he cant wish u bad as for the guy that dr chris abi na pastor chris scam,once beaten twice shy, sory sha
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by Tare1(f): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2009
please any news?
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by larry1000: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2009
Could someone pls update me whether Esut post Ume is out? U can send me an e-mail to ibelieveicanfly2003@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Is Unad Post Ume Out? by Kam2k9: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2009
Na unad i choose oo,i dont wanna spend anoda year at home

(1) (2) (Reply)

YABATECH Part Time Form For 2015/16 Is Out / This Is Why Rhinos Can't Mess With Hippos In A Fight / These Children Were Seen At A Business Center Forging Their SSCE Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.