Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] (602 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) / Zak Mtumishi Sextape Leaked By Mistress (photos) / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Airforce1(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2016
An angry house wife was seen posting posters of her husband's mistress from street to street .. telling who cares to listen that the lady in the poster s destroying her marriage but she would go to any lenght to get her (mistress) out of the way.

Hhhmm

Re: See What This Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress [pic] by Nina4u(f): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Hahahaha i remember long time ago ..like 15 yrs ago my sister got pregnant by my brothers best friend ..first he didnt belive he was the dad ..so we wrote paper making posters saying If you want a free Sperm donar go to Daniel Eftimie apartment 374 he is making babies with anyone but wont take responsability !!! He will give his sperm for free Ladies !!! And we posted that in the whole compound like a 100 flyers ...hahahahagaha he later had a dna when his daughter was born and he was a good dad to her ..unfortunantly he died when she was only 6 yrs old ..but i never forgett the flyers ..guy was pissed ..like mad pissed ..

(1) (Reply)

Music Star Mocheddah Shares Sexy Photos / Kanye West Refers To "Africa" As A Country, Shades Oprah Winfrey / Firstbank Mobile Network Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.