Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress (65513 Views)

Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) / Danagog Declares Tania Omotayo His Woman Crush(pic / Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Daminaj1(f): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Following the Drama between Annie Idibia and Ayabime Okpoh (2face ex mistress that he allegedly Deflowered)that was luckily well controlled before it got out of hand, the African Queen crooner has taken to his Instagram page to make his wife Annie his Woman Crush.

Annie had taken to her Instagram page to warn the Law graduate of University of Lagos Akoka to leave her family alone. It has been reported that the lady in question has been in the life of the singer long before he married Annie.

It would seem 2face is dedicated to reaffirming who the number 1 woman in his life is.

IG Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCH3o2Mj_iG/?taken-by=official2baba

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/02/following-possible-sidechic-scandal.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by sholatem(f): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2016
Dats is tuface for u,he always handle issue with maturity,treat ur wife wit respect and get honour,treat her like a trash and get drama grin

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2016
he s intelligent n matured

check this out :::: See this funny pics by djenimoney http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/see-this-funny-pics-by-djenimoney.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Caveatemptor(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
sholatem:
Dats is tuface for u,he always handle issue with maturity,treat ur wife wit respect and get honour,treat her like a trash and get drama grin

Can you please tell me how he has treated his wife with respect and maturity by sleeping with numerous women and having babies all over the place?
The guy has no respect for his wife and she knows it. Same as Musa Danjuma has no respect for Caroline Danjuma.

210 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by cruzita(f): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
make tuface take am easy ooo before he becomes father Abraham of our time

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Caveatemptor(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sexual addiction like mental sickness is a disease. The guy needs to see a doctor.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by JhimmySpark(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Can you please tell me how he has treated his wife with respect and maturity by sleeping with numerous women and having babies all over the place?
The guy has no respect for his wife and she knows it. Same as Musa Danjuma has no respect for Caroline Danjuma.
.... U r saying trash... Tu face has reaffirmed his love for Annie several times on social media. Itz obvious his marriage to Annie has made him very much responsible. The part of u saying hez slept with numerous woman is trash, dat was before he put d ring on her finger. Since he made her his wify i've not read or heard any negative story about his marital life. And even in the face of dis current news hez still reaffirming his love for Annie. Datz wat real men do. Kudos to to him.

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Caveatemptor(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
JhimmySpark:
.... U r saying trash... Tu face has reaffirmed his love for Annie several times on social media. Itz obvious his marriage to Annie has made him very much responsible. The part of u saying hez slept with numerous woman is trash, dat was before he put d ring on her finger. Since he made her his wify i've not read or heard any negative story about his marital life. And even in the face of dis current news hez still reaffirming his love for Annie. Datz wat real men do. Kudos to to him.

My friend,
Learn to be civil when you are putting your point across. You don't have monopoly of insults. I can understand that you are a fan but I am being realistic here. A man who beds asmany women as Mr Idibia has no respect for his wife at all. The wife brought nothing to the marriage table except her beauty. If an ordinary man on the street kept on producing babies from numerous women what would you call such a man?Responsible/irresponsible? Yes,reaffirming love for Annie on social media,then its on to the next groupie in the line:That is what real men do. The mind boggles.
Sexual addiction is an illness.
Mr Idibia needs help..

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by sholatem(f): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Ask Davido,he will explain better grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by wheredemdey: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
JhimmySpark:

Kindly go through this gibberish you posted and ask yourself if it makes sense to you??read it slowly this time so everything can assimlate well...after you tender an apology to that guy you insulted for no just cause.

For your info too....annie handles all of tubaba's social accounts....

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by enoqueen: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
Na Annie put that pic herself.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by TheMadame(f): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
sholatem:

And a woman posted this?
Tuface Idibia is treating his wife with respect?
Tuface Idibia treats his wife like a door mat! Maybe she is a sickler for punishment or maybe she enjoys the riches and gifts that she does not care for her dignity in marriage. What ever works for them in their marriage sha.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by theshaderoom: 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
I'm Here to book space....
I'll sell it in doller...

index me if you're interested
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by wellmax(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Annie has Tuface mumu button, No one can take it from her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Beehshorp(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
That's the difference between class and "swags"
Davido and the rest should learn from Tubaba

4 Likes

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by boboLIL(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Coded things
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by thefakestan: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Coded!

Indeed

ThefakeStan
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Last2comment(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Fkforyou(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Trash....
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by pastormellanby: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
how many baby mama does davido has compare with Tupace talk like a reasonable pikin
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Adebowale89(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
2baba.....oba goal cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by CaroLyner(f): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
woman crush.After having ten babymamas and 12 concubines.

5 Likes

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by UncleJudax(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

You wey get respect for your woman..you no de screw outside?...I no blame you, na who dem catch be thief

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by VickyRotex(f): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
wheredemdey:

For your info too....annie handles all of tubaba's social accounts....

For real? lol. How did you know about this?

4 Likes

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Caveatemptor:

he did all those b4 he got married.he has just laid d mata to rest by tis act of maturity tellin d world who his first lady is.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Kennitrust(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
all of u who comment on the fp are jobless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by Bugatie(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bad guy,

He's officially blind to their fights grin
Re: 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress by NobleAngell(f): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Annie how many of them do you wanna fight? The problem here is not far fetched, its your husband. This drama of yours is unnecessary. You married a CELEBRITY who unfortunately is a WOMANIZER. Just pray for God to arrest him for u. Cos those home wreckers out der don't care, dey will go to any length cos they have nothing to lose. Pray my sister. PRAY!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert / D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.