Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South (6868 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Biafra: Hausa In Onitsha Go Into Hiding- The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Rose2014: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
shachris02:

can you deny/refute any of the claims made on the post? Specific examples were cited. can you refute them?

BTW, I'm not yoruba.

Oga Cheruv did you see the bold

He's not Yoruba. Maybe he's Chinese cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by cheruv: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rose2014:

Oh really? I just called my grandpa and he confirmed that Kebbi guys originally migrated from Anambra that's why they usually have letter A in their names sad cool
gringringrin

And unlike shakris,I've sauce cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/1975320/ancient-igbo-rule-over-parts
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by GstringAngela(f): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ugomba:
These are Itsekiris and NOT Yorubas..
Itsekiris are a tribe on their own.
I am sure you arent dyslexic. Read my comment again, did i say they are yoruba ? As you have rightly said, they are a tribe on their own and they will NEVER join you greedy heeebos in your phantom biiafraud country neither will they allow you have an inch of their land

1 Like

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by cheruv: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
GstringAngela:
I am sure you arent dyslexic. Read my comment again, did i say they are yoruba ? As you have rightly said, they are a tribe on their own and they will NEVER join you greedy heeebos in your phantom biiafraud country neither will they allow you have an inch of their land
Itsekri has never been part of the program... They're Yoruba for chrissakes! angry

2 Likes

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by cheruv: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rose2014:

O bu onye Akawo grin
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by shachris02: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:

Itsekri has never been part of the program... They're Yoruba for chrissakes! angry

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/features/2357-a-yoruba-enclave-
in-the-heart-of-igboland-story-of-ugbodu-others-in-delta-state
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by cheruv: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
shachris02:

do they olukumis exist in Anoima, Yes or No?
No they don't
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Ugomba(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
GstringAngela:
you are spitting saliva in this thread..
- Itsekiris and we the Aniomas are in the same state, they are a tribe on their own and they don't call themselves yorubas but Itsekiris.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by shachris02: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Ugomba(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:

what are you talking about.
The Itsekiris are NOT Yorubas but a Tribe of their own.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
shachris02:

shameless boy

Story of a demented man as source ?

What u smoking

2 Likes

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by cheruv: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
shachris02:

I di iberibe oo undecided
The article says in the "heart" of Igboland yet you're still saying BS!!
In short...ragbuo onwe gi ngāhu angry
Legodu otu I si echi onwe gi unyu n'ihu embarassed
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by GstringAngela(f): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ugomba:
you are spitting saliva in this thread..
- Itsekiris and we the Aniomas are in the same state, they are a tribe on their own and they don't call themselves yorubas but Itsekiris.
Fool
The Itsekiri's are a tribe own their own, being in the same state with you doesnt mean they will join your biiafraud republic. Let that sink into your fl'athead
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:

Take that up with buhari

Cheruv, what happen to your site?
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Delta North don suffer sha. Well, as long as it stays in Delta North.
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:

Itsekiri are not yorubas

They are a distinct tribe
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:

gringringrin
And unlike shakris,I've sauce cheesy

Igbo man and fraud?,Rice and Beans.Immediately you posted a nairaland link i knew your story had no source, and ofcourse it didnt.Hide your face in shame.#Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Ugomba(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Other Nations both in Asia, Europe, America and Some part of Africa are building an integrated and united identity together inorder to drive their country forward While NIGERIA after 101yrs of Almagamation have not evolved itself to live about TRIBAL LINE.
- NIGERIA Have A Long Way To Go.

1 Like

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by GstringAngela(f): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheruv:

Which programme ? You mean the biiafraud programme.
Yes you are right. Itsekiri and other ethnic group are not part of your biiafraud. Biiafraud belong to you heeebos alone
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rose2014:

Omeje, why are you disturbing us here? What happen to your site?
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Ugomba(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
GstringAngela:
Fool
The Itsekiri's are a tribe own their own, being in the same state with you doesnt mean they will join your biiafraud republic. Let that sink into your fl'athead
who is talking about biafra here? Did I ever mention biafra here?
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Rose2014: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Omeje, why are you disturbing us here? What happen to your site?

Is this your alternative moniker.?
You said you're not Yoruba, and I can confirm you're Japanese cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by yetunsbay(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lemon12:
where are they naa?

Am in Asaba now .... Where can I see ur so called Yoruba-oloriburuku speaking tribe ?
thks to Lag making u survive
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by cheruv: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Cheruv, what happen to your site?
Moo Ra shocked
I nyerem sait obula Ka I noro gi naekwugheri? angry
Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by cheruv: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
GstringAngela:
Which programme ? You mean the biiafraud programme.
Yes you are right. Itsekiri and other ethnic group are not part of your biiafraud. Biiafraud belong to you heeebos alone
I ji ikpu naeche echiche grin
Ala nīle bu Biāfra tongue

2 Likes

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by cheruv: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ugomba:
Other Nations both in Asia, Europe, America and Some part of Africa are building an integrated and united identity together inorder to drive their country forward While NIGERIA after 101yrs of Almagamation have not evolved itself to live about TRIBAL LINE.
- NIGERIA Have A Long Way To Go.
Nigeria according to rose2014 is doing attachee by force to third world countries grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Ugomba(m): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You are Pained that ur silly agenda can't sell to us in Delta North.
- we are more intelligent and reserved than ur people.
KEEP OFF.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by cheruv: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Igbo man and fraud?,Rice and Beans.Immediately you posted a nairaland link i knew your story had no source, and ofcourse it didnt.Hide your face in shame.#Pathetic.
Yet you insist to share Nigeria with the Igbo fraud angry you no dey shame

Pls use the sauce in the story and eat the damn story mehn grin

2 Likes

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
princdebola201:
Olukunmi's re descendant of oduduwa they re also indegene of Delta state...which means we yorubas ,igbos and hausa's own delta state joooRgringrin

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I see u hav nothing to say cuz igbos are not the one involve here .....

Ofcourse u wouldn't want to offend ur Yoruba supporters ..... Jukwa GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
shachris02, I concur with you there are Yoruba Community in my state Rivers..... I guess they are descendant of ODUA ( Omo ODUA) the foremost taxi Driver who pass that occupation to the this new generation of Yorubas in Portharcopurt, The Yoruba land is called IWOFE ( cunned from "Kilo fe"wink grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oh so Delta North is no more IJAW land.... cheesy grin grin grin grin

SMH....puppet like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos) / APC Convention: Olusegun Declares For Youth Leadership, Assures Inclusiveness / Manufactured Goods Fall 36% To N2.87tn, Inflation Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.