Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] (43407 Views)

Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 / Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] / Is Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen?? Find Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by vislabraye(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
viickerz:
That's why I always encourage guys to chase money before girls. ..

imagine, Wizkid , the guy is not even that handsome, no 6 packs, no beards, etc.. and he has been dating and [b]dumping 'hot', classy and [/b]expensive girls..

and you will see broke guys , going to the gym 24/7 , carry 6 pack, grow beards all in the name of attracting girls.. only for one 'rich overfed midget' to come and take all the girls !

I have not shaved in like 5 weeks now, all in the name of joining "#Beard Gang.. upon all that, no girl has ever toasted me..

And I used to think girls like guys with beards..

the only thing these girls want is ' money'

if you like carry bear bear like Osama bin laden , get 6packs, one fat rich guy will still snatch ur girlfriend with his G wagon

Hahahahaaa. The Lord is your strength.

Btw, I don't see anything classy about being baby mama
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wiz wiz this your lil boy face just dey collect anyhow
Anyway hoes gonna b hoes sooo nah money because i dont even think u cn lift her up flip it n reverse it grin so it has to b money calling these chics
Anyway she cute
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Yksoul(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
I SORRY FOR LADIES,THEY WOULD BE USED AND DUMPED BY ARTISTES
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Lollipop247(f): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Isn't the gal older than him? I hope tomorrow he won't come online & scream ' I was raped & taken advantage of ' after turning her 2 his second baby mama ooo. Meanwhile hope ur gbenshing with better CD undecided
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wizkid don't date his class. Not talking in terms of money but physical qualities. A relationship that wont even last. She looks much older than him.
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by labaks(f): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
viickerz:

imagine, Wizkid , the guy is not even that handsome, no 6 packs, no beards, etc.. and he has been dating and dumping 'hot', classy and expensive girls..

and you will see broke guys , going to the gym 24/7 , carry 6 pack, grow beards all in the name of attracting girls.. only for one 'rich overfed midget' to come and take all the girls !

I have not shaved in like 5 weeks now, all in the name of joining "#Beard Gang.. upon all that, no girl has ever toasted me..

if you like carry bear bear like Osama bin laden , get 6packs, one fat rich guy will still snatch ur girlfriend with his G wagon

Lmaooo!!! I laughed till tears came outta my eyes. Go do comedy man grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by DuchessLily(f): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
anigold:

This is no news now.. haba must everything be on front page nawao.... mtchew

I tire ooo
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
These women're as thirsty for money and fame as men're for beautiful women's p u s s i e s.
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by datigbogirl: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
UIA04:
Dating a musician is like fetching water from public tap
Amongst all kinds of entertainers musicians especially those in pop and hip hop are the least likely to settle down early
As far as I am concerned that girl is for Bleep. Ing purposes and I am sure she knows it

She not only knows but I'm sure she also enjoys Fvcking him even though she knows it leading nowhere....most girls are okay with having fun b4 deciding to settle for any dude, some might even decide to keep having fun and refuse to settle for just any dude outta frustration e.g Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Jay Lo etc. It's all about choice my dear.
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by odaniel1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Keep the baby momma flag flying bruh. More abortions ds year..
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by lilreese: 12:58am On Jan 06, 2016
she fine thou
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Revolva(m): 1:39am On Jan 06, 2016
look if wizkid aint rich this babe wont come close to him.....we know wat all this shenninighans want...abeg make person hear word....which kind possy dem get wey all get no get..around....i beg.....who cares...all girls r d same
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 06, 2016
viickerz:

imagine, Wizkid , the guy is not even that handsome, no 6 packs, no beards, etc.. and he has been dating and dumping 'hot', classy and expensive girls..

Baba you no lie,na money be the ultimate price
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by bayinq25(m): 3:39am On Jan 06, 2016
TunezMediaBlog2:
The on and off romance between Wizkid and Tania Omotayo has hit breakpoint as the two didn't celebrate the new year together as a couple.

Tania and Wizkid ended their long term relationship once again in early December after report reached the budding model that her popular singer boyfriend has hooked up with a Zambian Vixen that featured in one of his recent videos.

The popular vixen named Nathalie Sade was pictured with Wizkid at the press conference for the special industry night that was held at the Oriental Hotel on the 29th of December. The same hotel Nathalie has been residing at since the event till date.

Tania on her part has not shared anything about her now ex-boyfriend for the past 25weeks and didn't help in promoting any of his singles or videos ever since.

Sources close to the singer revealed that Wizkid and Tania have decided not to make public their new relationship status as they don't want media reaction to affect their mutual decision in ending their relationship.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=42471

ijebabe , Ishilove
If any girl tell u say she no like you for your money,abeg flee from her coz you no go ever hear d truth from her again
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by MduZA: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2016
anigold:

South african,kenyan,zambian and other African ladies are crazy about Nigerian men... There's something unique about us.. even white ladies are crazy about us..
one canadian no allow me rest but am not interested...

Your uniqueness' is you don't mind to shower women with your hardly earned cash...in an south African context ,young Nigerian men are hooking up with old women,financially supporting their children and grand children...all in the name of getting south African citizenship..let this truth hurt no one
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by anigold(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2016
MduZA:

Your uniqueness' is you don't mind to shower women with your hardly earned cash...in an south African context ,young Nigerian men are hooking up with old women,financially supporting their children and grand children...all in the name of getting south African citizenship..let this truth hurt no one

you are suffering from bad-bellism.
am sure you are angry that south African ladies are crazy about Nigerian guys. Nigerian guys got swag.... we rock...
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by MduZA: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2016
anigold:

you are suffering from bad-bellism.
am sure you are angry that south African ladies are crazy about Nigerian guys. Nigerian guys got swag.... we rock...

Lol...like a Nigerian whose genital stucked on a married Zimbabwean woman...wasnt he telling you that he was rocking a south African girl?we know that you guys like to boost about rubbish...we are not your type
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Exjoker(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Like I give dame...
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by anigold(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
MduZA:

Lol...like a Nigerian whose genital stucked on a married Zimbabwean woman...wasnt he telling you that he was rocking a south African girl?we know that you guys like to boost about rubbish...we are not your type
xenophobic
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2016
viickerz:

Lol grin

U dey wait for babe toast U? U go wait taya... even guys like wizkid toast when they see a babe of their choice. Then follow it up with money, fame and the rest....
Its not just about looks, U need to back it up mehn... feel me??

grin
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nancywill(f): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2016
The First Pix Tho. Her Structure Looks Funny
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2016
viickerz:

[size=19] I have not shaved in like 5 weeks now, all in the name of joining "#Beard Gang.. upon all that, no girl has ever toasted me..

the only thing these girls want is ' money' [/size]

Guy you no go kill person. cheesy

Your matter dey for synagogue..
Re: Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dadehmola:

You are a sadist!!

Lol. Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present / Yul Edochie's Children: Danielle, Kambi, Karl And Victory Yul Edochie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.