Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

UEFA U-21 2009 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA U-21 2009 (11357 Views)

We Are Seeking Talented Worldwide Footballers U-21 Who Wants To Play In EUROPE! / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009) / The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by khanye(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2009
Germany 4 - England 0 shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2009
Wetin dey shock una? Have they ever been mates at any point in time?

Is this the first time?

FIFA U-17 2007 Germany 4 England 1

UEFA U-17 2009 Germany 4 England 0

UEFA U-21 2009 Germany 4 England 0
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by khanye(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Wetin dey shock una? Have they ever been mates at any point in time?

Is this the first time?

FIFA U-17 2007 Germany 4 England 1

UEFA U-17 2009 Germany 4 England 0

UEFA U-21 2009 Germany 4 England 0

Nice one,
Up Germany jare cheesy wink
Bleep Haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wink
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2009
England see themselves as a rival to Germany but the Germans hardly know a country like England exists.

Like saying Brazil sees Nigeria as a rival because we beat them in Atlanta? To most folks in Brazil, there is no difference between Uganda, Nigeria and Malawi.

England does not feature in the German footballing radar
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by khanye(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2009
it's a shame!
Losing 4-0 in a final cry
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by mukina2: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2009
chei!!!! grin

first it was ballack now England has given Dayo bragging rights till next year grin grin

sorry walcott, sorry Gibbs embarassed grin
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by khanye(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2009
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTV_eubxSmk&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

@ dayo

Is castro the tournament highest goal scorer?
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2009
Mukina,

Abeg find me better pictures paste for this place

Khanye, Marcus Berg of Sweden
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by Sauron1: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2009
mukina2:

chei!!!! grin

first it was ballack now England has given Dayo bragging rights till next year grin grin

sorry walcott, sorry Gibbs embarassed grin

Abeggi. . . . . . .Dayokanu should be ashamed of himself.

Germany played England's team B.
Agbonlahor, Campbell and England's goalie were all suspended.
Walcott had to lead the attack and we all know scoring ain't Walcott's strength.

If Germany were that superb, why didn't they beat England 4-0 in the group game?
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2009
Abeggi. . . . . . .Dayokanu should be ashamed of himself.

Germany played England's team B.
Agbonlahor, Campbell and England's goalie were all suspended.
Walcott had to lead the attack and we all know scoring ain't Walcott's strength.

If Germany were that superb, why didn't they beat England 4-0 in the group game?

What a stupid excuse!!!!

Marko Marin, Ashkan Degajah, Aogo were all suspended or injured

Why should Germany beat them 4-0 in the groups? England used their B team then and we didnt want a B team excuse so we waited till the finals and did it

Germany 4- England 0!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by Sauron1: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2009
dayokanu:

What a stupid excuse!!!!

Dayo don GOOF again. . . .
Aogo played last night.

Why should Germany beat them 4-0 in the groups? England used their B team then and we didnt want a B team excuse so we waited till the finals and did it.

Rubbish excuse. . . . .U couldn't have beaten the same England team you met in the group.
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
Bild, Germany
Unbelievable! Incredible! Irresistible! We are European champions again! Germany's U21s launched themselves into the footballing heavens in Sweden, winning the final convincingly against England.

The Mirror, England
To Pearce's heartbreaking semi-final defeats as a player against Germany, in Turin 1990 and Wembley '96 , add Malmo '09. It certainly wasn't the moment for Pearce's side to freeze, and end a 21-match unbeaten run in competitive games dating back to October 2005.

Express, Germany
With their best showing of the tournament, Horst Hrubesch's team played liked they were unleashed against favourites England. Leverkusen's Gonzalo Castro (23), the outstanding Bremen playmaker Mesut Özil (48) and second division striker Sandro Wagner (79, 84) scored to send German Football Federation president Theo Zwanziger and senior national team coach Joachim Löw into raptures in the stands.

The Telegraph, England

England had the ball for 60 per cent of this one-sided game yet Germany used less ball more effectively, particularly when Özil was in charge, particularly when Germany were picking England off by the end with Wagner's breakaways. As ever with England, some of the damage was self-inflicted.

Kicker, Germany
The German U21 national team won the European title for the first time. Hrubesch's team was convincing in beating the English youth side unexpectedly easily 4-0. Especially strong was Mesut Özil, who had a hand in three goals. The victory completes a treble-winning summer for Germany following successes at U17 and U19 level.

The Guardian, England
Germany effectively throttled England. England were collectively second best while, tactically, they were outmanoeuvred.
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
Dayo don GOOF again. . . .
Aogo played last night.

Aogo had a knock and was not fit that was why he started on the bench yesterday

I bet Marin and Degajah too played yesternight
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by khanye(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
Khanye, Marcus Berg of Sweden

How many goals?
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by Sauron1: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Aogo had a knock and was not fit that was why he started on the bench yesterday

Stop side-stepping the issues. . . . . .U said all the players u mentioned were either suspended/critically injured.
Aogo played last night(whether he started on the bench or not is up to the manager).
I am saying Fraizer Campbell, Agbonlahor and Hart did not even kick a ball last night.

I bet Marin and Degajah too played yesternight

We are talking about Aogo not Marin.
Germany should be ashamed of themselves. . . . . .Half of that squad were teenagers poached all over the world to represent them.
Aogo/Chinedu Ede are Nigerians, Degajah is from Iran, Boateng is from Ghana, Ozil is from Turkey, Marko Marin is from Serbia, Khedira/Ben-Hatira are from Tunisia.
I can go on and on but those are the ones on top of ma dome. . . . . .Hitler will be proud of that team in his grave.
Buncha rogues.
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by khanye(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
What a stupid excuse!!!!

Why should Germany beat them 4-0 in the groups? England used their B team then and we didnt want a B team excuse so we waited till the finals and did it

GBAM!!!! grin
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by ow11(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
dayokanu:

* 7 James Milner - This guy is a complete disgrace!!! he has been playing in the overrated EPL for at least 5 seasons I knew him in 2004/2005 season when he scored a late goal for Liverpool against Arsenal. He looked like a pile of self-service. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You did not watch that game! James Milner NEVER played for Liverpool. Some of your stats are becoming dodgy. . .

~Sauron~:

Germany should be ashamed of themselves. . . . . .Half of that squad were teenagers poached all over the world to represent them.
Aogo/Chinedu Ede are Nigerians, Degajah is from Iran, Boateng is from Ghana, Ozil is from Turkey, Marko Marin is from Serbia, Khedira/Ben-Hatira are from Tunisia.
I can go on and on but those are the ones on top of ma dome. . . . . .Hitler will be proud of that team in his grave.
Buncha rogues.

Onuoha, Agbonlahor, Richards, Mancienne, Muamba and Walcott have roots in countries other than England.
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2009

Stop side-stepping the issues. . . . . .U said all the players u mentioned were either suspended/critically injured.
Aogo played last night(whether he started on the bench or not is up to the manager).
I am saying Fraizer Campbell, Agbonlahor and Hart did not even kick a ball last night.
When an important is left on the bench in the finals till the last ten minutes? I bet Fergie would drop Vidic on the bench in the CL finals

Aogo played less than 10 minutes Marin, Degajah did they play or kick the ball? Simple question. England even had a world cup player in their midst Walcott and James Milner with over 4 seasons EPL experience

Muamba, Onuoha, Agbonlahor are classic English names right?
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by allboyz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2009
DK ur 100% right jor. . .

The Germans dont see the English national side as a threat at all!

4 nil. . . Thats too bad. . .

Walcy n gibbs should just return to their families b4 the preseason games for Arsenal!

Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by khanye(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2009
Onuoha, Agbonlahor, Richards, Mancienne, Muamba and Walcott have roots in countries other than England.

Na tru!

allboyz:

DK ur 100% right jor. . .

The Germans dont see the English national side as a threat at all!

4 nil. . . Thats too bad. . .

Walcy n gibbs should just return to their families b4 the preseason games for Arsenal!

they will grin cheesy
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
ow11,

I thought he did.

Who was the Liverpool player that scored a last minute goal against Arsenal in 2004/2005 I am confusing the guy for Milner.

Maybe it was in Newcastle I saw Milner
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by jaybee3(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
dayokanu:

ow11,

I thought he did.

Who was the Liverpool player that scored a last minute goal against Arsenal in 2004/2005 I am confusing the guy for Milner.

Maybe it was in Newcastle I saw Milner
Neil Mellor
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2009
Thanks. I remember Neil Mellor sounds like Millner to my ears cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by Sauron1: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
dayokanu:

* 7 James Milner - This guy is a complete disgrace!!! he has been playing in the overrated EPL for at least 5 seasons I knew him in 2004/2005 season when he scored a late goal for Liverpool against Arsenal. He looked like a pile of self-service. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

U are a disgrace to football.

Mukina2, can u please check the IP address of this post.
The Dayokanu i know is at least sharper than the trumpery this dude is posting here.
James Milner played for LIVERPOOL?
Neil Mellor and James Milner don't even have any similarity.

Dayo, go and lie down. This victory is doing your HEAD IN.
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2009
At least there is a victory to celebrate Unlike a country who havent had anything to celebrate at National level.

Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sharon and co,

I am still waiting for your reasons why England is so pathetic

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Germany 4 England 0 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by Sauron1: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Sharon and co,

I am still waiting for your reasons why England is so pathetic

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Germany 4 England 0 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tell us where you saw James Milner playing for Liverpool. grin
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
James Milner for Liverpool was an error and I admit it

So not tell us why and how your English team lost 4-0 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by Sauron1: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
dayokanu:

James Milner for Liverpool was an error and I admit it

Did you just say ERROR?
What happened to your claim of being the best football analyst in the Northern Hemisphere?
SUPER-GUFFANTI!!!

So not tell us why and how your English team lost 4-0 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will tell you how England lost 4-0 if you admit you are a super-guffanti. grin
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2009
Well I dont expect any better from you than the usual ranting

For someone who claims Serbia, Toxic and England would win the tournament The Germans shamed them completely.

BTW England suffered the worst defeat of the tournament 4-0

Germany had the best defence of the tournament conceding just one Goal

MY AWARDS

Manuel Neuer is the Keeper of the tournament
Benedikt Howedes is my defender of the tournament
Sebastian Giovinco Midfielder of the tournament
Markus Berg Striker of the Tournament
Player of the tournament is MESUT OZIL
Flop of the tournament is Theo Walcott/Tosic
Team of the tournament Germany
Worst team of the tournament Serbia
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by Grizzly(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2009
Now thats one hell of a beating the Three Cubs took there.
England just wont win any thing. . .yet. Same for the Three-lions.
Re: UEFA U-21 2009 by dayokanu(m): 3:52am On Jul 02, 2009
From the 2009 U17 stars like Christophe Bauchmann and Grotze,
to the FIFA U17 stars like Toni Kroos, Sascha Bigalke,
to the U19 stars Like the Benders Brothers Lars and Sven Benders, Savio Nsereko, Sukuta Pasu
to the U21 GUYS like Manuel Neuer, Benedikt Howedes, Sami Khedira, Marko Marin and Masur Ozil

UNDOUBTEDLY GERMANY IS THE FUTURE OF EUROPEAN FOOTBALL!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 / Molde Vs Arsenal: Europa League (0 - 3) on 26th November 2020 / Blackpool Vs Arsenal: FA Cup (0 - 3) On 5th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.