Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,803 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) (24962 Views)

Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) / Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / Ibrahim Atiku Bagudu Called To Bar - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by Pray(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Meaning students sitting on the floor is not a big deal. Abi no be wetin him dey portray?
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by chukkiephil(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
instead of providing seats and good studying conditions for the kids, he is sitting down with down angry !! and some pple are praising that he is humble!! Iranu!! I tire for some people!! yeye dey same!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by teebaxy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
He is telling them that no hope for chair
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by Morhziez(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
k
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
chimere66:
Kebbi state governor, Sen. Atiku Bagudu was pictured sitting on a floor with students of the Dr. Amina Abubakar Government Girls College during a courtesy visit to the school.He visited the school after a fire incident that occurred in the school last night

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/photo-kebbi-governor-sits-on-bare-floor.html

I hope that means he is going to renovate the school?

Or maybe I am talking too much in my sleep?
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by hezy4real01(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by teebaxy(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
hopelink1:
E come sit down with gals
you no even bother to read the content na on lo y pics u come watch....you dey expect to see boys for girls school?
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by Draybode(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Humble and loyalty no B 4 mouth oooo Bt action
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by Maycher(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Believe this at your detriment. Na only two people dey the class? Or na extra lesson them dy wait for?
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by Opiosko: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
chimere66:
Kebbi state governor, Sen. Atiku Bagudu was pictured sitting on a floor with students of the Dr. Amina Abubakar Government Girls College during a courtesy visit to the school.He visited the school after a fire incident that occurred in the school last night

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/photo-kebbi-governor-sits-on-bare-floor.html
Pedophile alert, God save these little girls
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by okolichibuzor(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=ajepako post=41685450][/quote]

u are right my dear.... dis governor is down to earth to compare to other Governors DAT has govern De state....
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
amnesty7:
Humility. And it takes nothing from him.
WONDER SHALL NEVER END WITH ZOMBIES, IS THAT WHAT YOU SUPPOSE TO SAY? OR YOU SHOULD ASK QUESTION WHY THE STATE GOVERMENT DID NOT PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE SCHOOL
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by royallord1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
outright nonsense.... am disappointed to say the least...
how can a governor go to a school without chairs... instead of him to order an immediate supply of chairs for the school children to use right there which would have cost less than 500k.. he sat with them on the floor... does he seat on the floor in his office and do his official duty... does he know the pain kids face to study on the floor... the severe back pain caused by writing on d floor and looking back at the board.. even in some schools that is considered a punishment... and he proudly sat with them on the floor... misplaced priorities
A PUBLICITY STUNT GONE WRONG...... A DISGRACE TO NIGERIAN POLITICS...
BECAUSE WAT THIS PICs IMPLIES IS THAT IT IS A NORM FOR THEM TO STUDY ON THE FLOOR.... AND THEY SHOULD NOT EXPECT ANY FORM OF SEAT FROM THE GOVERNMENT.....
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by nerodenero: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
That's Senator Atiku Bagudu for you grin grin.

So simple and friendly. I remember when he was still a serving Senator, whenever he comes to the office, he comes alone. No bodyguards, no siren, nothing!!!

At times, he'd come to the ground floor, sit alone while greeting people that comes around. I bet many didn't know he was a serving Senator.

Such a humble man but his escapade with the Abachas is appalling. Above all, he's a nice man.
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by bluesky30(f): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
He shuld have fix de seats in the school bf visiting.What does he imply by sitting on the floor wit de pupils?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
amnesty7:

Is there anything to copy from a man who told the whole world that his mama wears adult diapers?

Many elderly wear adult diapers. What's the big deal?
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
omenka:
Stunt or no stunt, there's something "real" about this picture. Looks like he's in his elements. Unlike one vapid agbero that keeps poluting cyberspace with pics of himself cutting ponmo or ice fish.

Nice one mr Governor.
WHAT IS REAL IN THAT PICTURE IS THAT THE GOVERNOR IS SPINNING THAT GIRL, NOTHING ELSE, KO BA MALLAM BAUSHE BA?
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Is it that public schools don't use chairs or what?
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by Larryfest(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nigerian politicians wit der wayo as usual,dey bleed us dry yet sit on d floor wit us some even cut ponmo n watnots in public places making d real butchers look like jokers....dividends of democracy we no see,notin tangible has bin achieved so far and we ar here talking abt humility exactly how does dat change d nature of tins in dis country?
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by bry8ted(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
That is their way of life. Presently serving in sokoto n I can attest to u that these people are humble. For instance, atimes I eat in the same plate wif my oga(wamakko blood brother also a per sec in d state) they are humble people n not money driven like other ethnic groups.
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by Rexyl(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
sitting like that among the poor can't be enough, but dividing his riches and distributing them to the poor. That way he can be honestly humble.
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by KB524(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
onosprince:
No be new tin, abi he no dey siddon ground for mosque...
£
The true God deserves that,all are equal b4 him,unlike assuming God
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by KB524(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
bry8ted:
That is their way of life. Presently serving in sokoto n I can attest to u that these people are humble. For instance, atimes I eat in the same plate wif my oga(wamakko blood brother also a per sec in d state) they are humble people n not money driven like other ethnic groups.
U are humble 4 telling d truth.but wicked minds feel like eating u raw for saying that!
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by KB524(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
bluesky30:
He shuld have fix de seats in the school bf visiting.What does he imply by sitting on the floor wit de pupils?
BUSH ONE
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by birmingham04: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
African with animals mentality. Sitting on the floor na that one we go chop. The governor should be ashamed of himself instead of him to provide social amenities to the school is looking for public praise. He is the governor of that state and the first citizen, also father to every citizen of that stat. If truly he is a good leader he will provide for his citizen or in his own house did his children seat on the floor? Please don't let our dealers not leaders fool us anymore. If they like they should seat on top of mango tree na there palaba. No governor I repeat it in Nigeria that his humble .
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Good
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by samylinks: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
onojaduru:
Na wash
all Nigerian politicians are same. pretense is their key to promote their ugly reputation
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hope He won't marry any one of them sha.
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by TheAdvocate(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Is he not ashamed that they sit on the ground?

So what is the morals or lesson of this picture? Ignoramus both op and the governor.
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
birmingham04:
African with animals mentality. Sitting on the floor na that one we go chop. The governor should be ashamed of himself instead of him to provide social amenities to the school is looking for public praise. He is the governor of that state and the first citizen, also father to every citizen of that stat. If truly he is a good leader he will provide for his citizen or in his own house did his children seat on the floor? Please don't let our dealers not leaders fool us anymore. If they like they should seat on top of mango tree na there palaba. No governor I repeat it in Nigeria that his humble .
Exactly! Instead of the Clownvernor to fix things, he's busy scoring cheap point with the failure of his own government
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by lordyugo: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Unbelievable! Pple r praising him for sitting on the floor instead of chiding him for nt equipping d skuls.
its high time we realise fulfilling ur govt duty is an obligation nt sumtn to b praised upon
Re: Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo) by bry8ted(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
KB524:

U are humble 4 telling d truth.but wicked minds feel like eating u raw for saying that!
Na dem sabi o.. Me just like Hausa ppl for here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: If Coup Plotters Are Pardoned, Why Not Bandits / Naira Redesign: Kogi Residents Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.