Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria. (4140 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria. by lambert: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2006
Hello, fellows. I have a valid GTbank Mastercard and I would like to order a laptop from US or UK with the Mastercard. However, most E-commerce sites I have visited seems not to be shipping to Nigeria. Please would anyone kindly give me a list of e-commerce sites that accepts Mastercard from a Nigerian IP and ships to Nigeria?

Thank you.
Re: E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria. by egoldman(m): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2006
creat an account with graphcard and then fund it with ur master card,you may then order whatever u want online and it would be saent to graphcard and graphcard would send it to u ,trying to get online companies to trust your destination (nigeria) will be hard for now ,thanks to 419 .

1 Like

Re: E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria. by Mazi(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2006
@egoldman,

The last time I checked, Graphcard doesnt accept funding from a MasterCard. Please confirm that this is now possible, 'cos I also need to purchase some items, and have a graphcard account.
Re: E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria. by nigerianau(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2006
Hello,

We are working around this problem by bringing the market straight to Nigeria instead. It's going to be a while before Nigeria's bad name gets cleared.

Here is a good place to start,

I’m please to announce that as the first phase we are now officially live with the partner program for the first practical Nigerian auction platform.

Please visit www.nigerianauctionbuzz.com and see the last entry on the blog for details about the launch and how you can benefit from it.

NOTICE: We are only accepting a limited numbers of partner registrations.
Now that we are live, we are going to soon shut all doors to new founding members to move into phase 2 of the launch.

Thanks

Edward Hadome
Re: E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria. by egoldman(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2006
Mazi:

@egoldman,

The last time I checked, Graphcard doesnt accept funding from a MasterCard. Please confirm that this is now possible, 'because I also need to purchase some items, and have a graphcard account.

hello ,
try to find a graphcard agent in nigeria ,verify their email id and other contacts on graphcard website,then fund your account through them and from there u can buy what u want to buy online and it would be sent to graphcard ,then graphcard would send it to your nigerian address ,they do this for a small fee but its much better than the insult u would get online when u make order with your credit card and the destination or issuing bank shows nigeria .hope this helps .

you may also creat an e-gold account if u dont have one and then fund it through nigerian exchange companies ,trhen use ur e-gold money to fund ur graphcard account ,this will eliminate any graphcard agent and would be less risky .
Re: E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria. by Mazi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2006
Thanks egoldman,

I am aware of these options, but the option I was really interested in was funding my graphcard account from my Mastercard, as I am outside Naija most times. Moreover the charges for using a graphcard reseller is huge. I met one in Abuja.

Thanks again.
Re: E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria. by egoldman(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2006
you have real problem in ur hands thanks to 419 embarassed ,its rather very hard to get a merchant online that would accept to deal with a card that is issued by nigerian banks,though the card is genuine and of international brand (mastercard)
however i deal much on this kind of stuff ,so i would be checking for u to see a way out of this ,there could be sites (not illegal ones)that might be offering some service that would solve ur problem ,would let you know when i found one .
Re: E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria. by tee111: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
Auction any product , Great !!!!Opening the World of Opportunity for you to BUY & SELL Quality Products in Nigeria at Amazing PRIZE!!!
www.ubuybid.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Recharge Card Distributors In Nigeria / Newest Methods Of Making Profits From Mini Importation Business In Nigeria. / Help In Ghana For Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.