Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom (935 Views)

"Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yes an african Mother may not have the habit of saying ' I love you" just like the Oyibo people do

But trust me an African Mother say I love you in different ways

: Have you eaten
: Did you rub pomade
: take your offering money?
: Take extra meat!
: She gives you her Wrapper to cover

I love My Mama

Oya add urs....

3 Likes

Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
My mama no do all this 4 me o. It was my granny who did. Thank God 4 granny. My mum no even get my time to dat extent Infact to see her coming was to start panicing. She strict pass electricity o.

1 Like

Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
I don't know about others but my mum is a superwoman!

1 Like

Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
A million times I will choose my Mom...they aint no woman alive that can take her place.

My dad is the strict one, hotter than fire.

1 Like

Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Ginaz(f): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mothers are just the best, its a privilege to me that I was created a woman that i can have that chance oneday to birthed a child that will call me mother. I won't want it another way, I can't wait to look down at my child and feel my heart beat the songs motherhood brings. I promise to love them, protect and guild them to their potentials and be more than they could ever imagine.

I promise little ones, and I hope you give me joy as I gave my mother. I love my mom, she hadn't told me she loved me, not for a day but I know. I see her actions and her tears, these are enough for me. Sometimes there are strong meanings in a silence than in a thousand words. Sweet mother I love you!

2 Likes

Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ginaz:
Mothers are just the best, its a privilege to me that I was created a woman that i can have that chance oneday to birthed a child that will call me mother. I won't want it another way, I can't wait to look down at my child and feel my heart beat the songs motherhood brings. I promise to love them, protect and guild them to their potentials and be more than they could ever imagine.

I promise little ones, and I hope you give me joy as I gave my mother. I love my mom, she hadn't told me she loved me, not for a day but I know. I see her actions and her tears, these are enough for me. Sometimes there are strong meanings in a silence than in a thousand words. Sweet mother I love you!

....Strong words, Great writer.
Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Ginaz(f): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
nunogomez:

....Strong words, Great writer.

Thank you
Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Miami11: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
My mama no do all this 4 me o. It was my granny who did. Thank God 4 granny. My mum no even get my time to dat extent Infact to see her coming was to start panicing. She strict pass electricity o.
Same here my grandma did that to me not mom
Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Miami11:

Same here my grandma did that to me not mom

Where was your mom

I heard kids raised by grannies behave like old people *justjoking*

1 Like

Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Miami11: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
nunogomez:

Where was your mom

I heard kids raise by grannies behave like old people *justjoking*
My mom was a career woman all along and strict as hell lol
Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Miami11:
My mom was a career woman all along and strict as hell lol

In a family there's always the strict one...either Mom or Dad.
Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by grad2012(f): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
My mum she cud be cold for us to stay warm,she cud starve for us to eat,she cud endanger herself for us to be safe. She was my hero, I so miss d good old days when she was still around.
Mothers are awesome.

2 Likes

Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
grad2012:
My mum she cud be cold for us to stay warm,she cud starve for us to eat,she cud endanger herself for us to be safe. She was my hero, I so miss d good old days when she was still around.
Mothers are awesome.

Mothers are special gifts.

2 Likes

Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Merryglad(f): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Mum has been a pillar from the beginning, she took the place of our dad and mum thats because we had an abscent father(popsy no send).
Mum's love cannot be explained,i remember when i was in pry 3 then my younger sister was in kg 3,after we've gone to school mumsy will buy like tomato cup of breaking groundnut,after flexing she will keep 6 seeds of groundnut for me and 5 seeds of groundnut for my sister, if we return from school we will very happy that mumsy did not cheat us by eating in our absence. The part that blows my mind is that if we will not meet her at home after school she will tag each portion of groundnut with our names on it........#SW33T MEMORIES

1 Like

Re: See This If You Truly Appreciate Your Mom by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Merryglad:
Mum has been a pillar from the beginning, she took the place of our dad and mum thats because we had an abscent father(popsy no send).
Mum's love cannot be explained,i remember when i was in pry 3 then my younger sister was in kg 3,after we've gone to school mumsy will buy like tomato cup of breaking groundnut,after flexing she will keep 6 seeds of groundnut for me and 5 seeds of groundnut for my sister, if we return from school we will very happy that mumsy did not cheat us by eating in our absence. The part that blows my mind is that if we will not meet her at home after school she will tag each portion of groundnut with our names on it........#SW33T MEMORIES

Awww Sweet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inkspression: Single And Happy / What Do You Say Of This Kind Of Siblings And Mother- Should I Forget About Them? / Cheating Husband Dies In Car Crash While Taking Mistress Home After A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.