Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! (55481 Views)

Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Picture With Olamide / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol / 7 Celebrities Who Have Suffered Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Slingkey(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Repping YBNL
who cares if they hate him or not as long as he does gives us good music that makes us always wanna shake our body
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by gistrepublic: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Whatever whatever!! I love you "OlAmide

1 Like

Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wow
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Situation001(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
oshi
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Aminat508(f): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Clemzzz(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
#TeamOlamide,
Click 'like'

3 Likes

Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by mccoy47(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Olamide d troublesome guy!
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Jaymima(f): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Any mention of Olamide attracts huge traffic here. That's the only legal reason I'm here. To identify with the go-slow
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Heureaux: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Olamide's reaction towards Don Jazzy and the organizers of the headies was too immature.my opinion though
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by snowhytecutest: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Abeg make dem #LeavetrashforLAWMA jhor

yeye story.... undecidedAbeg make dem #LeavetrashforLAWMA jhor

yeye story....

1 Like

Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Koolking(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Who is Olamide? Why is he a problem to the society?
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Jaymima(f): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Clemzzz:
#TeamOlamide, Click 'like'
Fraudulent means of garnering like... Taa! Si eba puo
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by psalmly(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Me dnt see anything wrong with olamide. I smelt rat in dis whole story. D guy is cool and his style of songs too. F**k haters jor!!!

4 Likes

Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by kunle86(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
"Balu of highest order* thats the name of people way dey fu*k up. In baddo's voice.
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by skyface00(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Aminat508:
grin

Since the dispute between olamide and don Jazzy, I noticed your hate for him and your love for Don.

And your argument was on one side

:#LeavetrashforLAWMA tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by repogirl(f): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
People should get over Olamide already..na wetin?

The guy is an ass, that's old news na.
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Bukish21(f): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oh God! Why did I join nairaland? All this 2016 news get as e be....
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by dckng16(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
In 2pac's Voice: Olamide against d world... grin
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Rastamann: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Noise makers!
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Aminat508(f): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
skyface00:

Since the dispute between olamide and don Jazzy, I noticed your hate for him and your love for Don.

And your argument was on one side

:#LeavetrashforLAWMA tongue tongue

@ bolded lmao grin

Don Baba 3 gbosa for u cheesy
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by espn(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Aminat508:

@ bolded lmao grin

Don Baba 3 gbosa for u cheesy
u look like em... grin
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by LesbianBoy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
That tout! angry
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by SAMBARRY: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Can we at least hear word with this olamide matter undecided

Everyday olamide this baddo that undecided
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by ITSaWRAPPP: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Free Olamide

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below. Let's dress you for your next job interview, corporate outing and wedding
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Aminat508(f): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
espn:
u look like em... grin
like kafaya oni buredi agege abi? angry
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by mrgbite(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
op, you don hear say olamide get beef with buhari

Weak sh.!t!!! good enough for Lawma's truck.

Badoo rules...
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by IamOpemipo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sept20:
Olamide is an idiotic human

Was it glo or mtn grin
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by dckng16(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
About Olamide fighting Don Jazzy, I have come to notice that Don Jazzy has so many fans online, it is not easy to fight him on social media and win. He has so many keyboard warriors in and outside Nigeria who are ready to lay down their lives for him. .. grin May be because of his generosity towards people or Humble package image... grin Only God knows. but to be sincere that dude is loved by many.
Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Seun360(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Baddo just opened the floodgate for other celeb to take jibes at Dumb Jazzy.

I heard from a reliable source that works are in place to dedicate a diss album on Dumb baba J.

Wande Cole, Burna boy and Oritsefemi will also feature.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by Realone92(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ibile la wa , leave Olamide alone.

1 Like

Re: 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! by asidere(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Olamide is trending everywhere,matters arising dem dey talk about my matter free advertising.Olamide don dey popular pass Tuface.Anybody against Olamide is just a hater

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Flees With Son, Husband’s Properties Document Worth $1million / Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) / Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.