Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) (55466 Views)

Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by LegendVibes: 9:04am On May 16, 2021
Nollywood actor Kanayo O. Kanayo has revealed that only he and his two sisters are alive from his immediate family, Igbere TV reports.

The 58-year-old stated this on Saturday in the caption of an Instagram post bearing a picture of him, his late parents and older brother, and younger sister.

โ€œMy lineage. My father, Mr Donatus Onyekwere, My mother , Ezinne Isabella Onyekwere, my elder brother, John Onyekwere (the boy is good) and my younger sister, Chinasaokwu. Cordelia was not born as at this time, 1965/66. To God be all the glory, itโ€™s just me and my sisters that are still in this land of the living. I am a full ORPHANAGE, having lost both parents and only brother,โ€ he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO4yc3urlti/?igshid=1y1g8g5sl46mm

Born Anayo Onyekwere in Mbaise, Imo State, Kanayo O. Kanayo made his debut movie appearance in the 1993 classic Living in Bondage.

He has starred in multiple movies including Occultic Altar, Occultic Mission, Occultic Battle, Family Battle, Up North and Living in Bondage: Breaking Free.

A 2018 law graduate of the University of Abuja, he was called to the Nigerian bar in September 2020.

31 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Missyajoke(f): 9:05am On May 16, 2021
Nawa ohh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Mokason288(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2021
Most of our Nigerian actors depicts their real life in movies

Your sister head strong sha grin
How did your name KANAYO O KANAYO
Come about?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2021
The man looks like his dad..... You can imagine how shocked I was when I found out that kanayo o kanayo isn't his name.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Romanoff(f): 9:14am On May 16, 2021
Watch how majority will say he used his deceased family members for money ritual.

KOK's movie roles will never leave him, the jokes will continue.

grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by LMS1(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2021
please what is the name of his Baba?
I need it for reference grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by adadike(f): 9:24am On May 16, 2021
You resemble your papa well we'll. As for your sister, thank God you no remember her during your ritual days cheesy

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by falcon01: 9:25am On May 16, 2021
They made a great sacrifice

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by princechurchill(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2021
No wonder he targets orphanage homes if it comes to sacrificing to the coven

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by pyyxxaro: 9:58am On May 16, 2021
princechurchill:

U well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by yanabasee1(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2021
lol..... Some comments will just make your day....

12 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by federal9: 10:38am On May 16, 2021
princechurchill:

You are a bad influence to Nairalanders. Learn how to comment like a man.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Oshilolo(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2021
Wow. God keep you all
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2021
Like father like son my second best actor in biafrialand.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2021
Everything no be cruise let be sensible please.

5 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by mu2sa2: 2:10pm On May 16, 2021
Very touching! If you haven't lost a person very dear to you before, you wouldn't know the depth of grief people go through when they are bereaved. Some people find it difficult to even say so-so is dead (euphemisms like gone to a better place, no more, in heaven are also hard to say). I know of a lady who was called her mother's twin by a hairdresser on account of her being so close to mum and always together with her. Sadly, the mother died. Every time the hairdresser asked after the mother, whose death was unknown to her, the lady would reply she was at home. One day the lady came to plait her hair and the hairdresser in her characteristic jovial manner said "you didn't come with your twin today". The lady, looking at the other woman having her hair plaited, burst into tears. It was this other woman that told the hairdresser the lady's mother had died several weeks earlier. So, apparently, all this while the lady couldn't bear to tell the hairdresser mum ("her twin") had passed on. She just couldn't open her mouth to say it and had to burst into because of the other woman, who she knew was aware of mum's death.
DEATH IS A TERRIBLE THING.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by TotoGame(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2021
Mokason288:
Most of our Nigerian actors depicts their real life in movies

How did your name KANAYO O KANAYO
Come about?

Kanayo onyekwere kanayo

That's his name

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by oshonwambada: 3:57pm On May 16, 2021
pyyxxaro:

U well
no mind nam
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Khd95(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2021
Let me not say what's on my mind cheesy
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by phr0nesis(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2021
That's why e no de hard am to carry person do ritual grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by PCG001: 5:35pm On May 16, 2021

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by richmond500: 5:35pm On May 16, 2021
The correct phrase should be my sister and i
Me and my sister is "o" wrong naw

10 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by tillaman(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by flemsy15(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2021
Person dey talk about his family tree and people are saying "sacrifice".... But The way 'Anayo Modestus Onyekwere' changed to 'Kanayo O. Kanayo' is a course of sturdy

4 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by EricSmallz(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2021
You use the rest do rituals. Abi
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by HitlerGaddafi: 5:35pm On May 16, 2021
Trust Nigerians to start thinking otherwise.
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Offpoint1: 5:36pm On May 16, 2021
I won't say my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) by Theinsatiable(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos / Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.