Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

My Experience With The Nigerian Police Over Use Of Water. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With The Nigerian Police Over Use Of Water. (652 Views)

Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) / Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr / Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Nigerian Police Over Use Of Water. by omophuneh9(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
As a company driver, I went to distribute goods at Owerri, the area was a deserted one and had only new building sites. It took abt four days for the goods to be offload. I needed water badly for bathing and other activities so I innocently went to one of the building sites to get water. Moments later, the owner of the building comes with policemen to arrest me for ''indiscriminate and unlawful use of water''. I was just released from detention this afternoon. My people, to use water na thief again? Na wa for this anticorruption fight for this country oo....Godswillnwaoma, Uchemus, Stefansalvatore, Obiorathesubtle, Whitewitch, louiseBerG...how u see d matter??
Re: My Experience With The Nigerian Police Over Use Of Water. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
The Nigerian Police Force is the worst thing to have ever happened to this country. Enormous set of useless beings!
Re: My Experience With The Nigerian Police Over Use Of Water. by StefanSalvatore: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Useless set of pipu grin, water wey b natural resource again grin

Which wan b indiscriminate n unlawful use of water again grin grin
Re: My Experience With The Nigerian Police Over Use Of Water. by omophuneh9(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
My sister, I just want to know if I broke the law by using sb's water.
Re: My Experience With The Nigerian Police Over Use Of Water. by Uchemus(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2016
sorry for the detention, and im sorry to laff coz its really funny, some1 arrested for unlawful use of water. u see Nigeria is a country whr both the police nd itz citizens r not aware of their right. u can as well sue them for unwarranted arrest cool , if u talk nw dey'll nw say "are u trying to teach me my job". #nonsense
Re: My Experience With The Nigerian Police Over Use Of Water. by debetmx(m): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2016
OP, u can't enter someone's property without the express consent of the owner or his agents.

That is trespass. In any case since you only came to get water, he should just have left u alone. Ignorance is not an excuse under the law.
Re: My Experience With The Nigerian Police Over Use Of Water. by 7footre(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2016
When only you consume one geepee of water why them no go arrest you? You been de wash away your sins abi

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs 7 Months Pregnant Neighbour After She Catches Him Trying To Rob Her / Is Globacomm Nigeria Fined Too? / 15-year-old Son Of Murdered Delta Monarch Emerges Nigeria's Youngest King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.