Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup (2129 Views)

JUST IN: MEND Threaten To Resume Militancy If… / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / MEND Threaten Attacks On October 1; Claims Responsibility For Crude Oil Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by dnex(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2009
I'm not surprised that Nigerians can so easily shift their support from MEND to JTF just like a chameleon tossed from one environment to the other.

When mr. Jomo wrote a dear John the other day to the JTF, many of you were supporting militant action in the Niger-Delta. Today, same militants have written a letter to threaten our football and it UP JTF!

Why can't we see what is wrong and say it is wrong once and for all?

MEND is bad. Since 2007 I've been singing this thing, yet people said it was because they hadn't released Asari Dokubo, they said it was because they had Alamieseigha in custody that the militants were agitating.

So what about today? I guess It's because Goodluck Jonathan is being detained in Aso Rock, that's why they need to bunker and sell 500,000 barrels of crude oil. That is the same reason they have to kidnap locals, rape Youth Corpers, raid high end boutiques, and smoke unspeakable quantities of cannabis in order to fight their cult wars.

Terrorists are terrorists. The government cannot negotiate with monsieur Tompolo on behalf of his people because his people did not elect or choose him. He chose himself by virtue of the number of AK47s and M16s his cultists had. Without even having a structured state, they have become terrorists.

Of course, there's Edwin Clarke, Nkyo Briggs and Chris Ekiyor who have become spokespeople for the enemy propaganda.

Let them all be destroyed!

Just recently, these terrorist felt a blow from the left pinkie finger of the Nigerian Military and started to appeal to the hearts of Nigerian soldiers. But they have not seen anything yet. Go to Liberia and go to Sierra Leone and see what the Nigerian military did against a whole nation of militants under the topic  "Peacekeeping". Who is MEND?

Because they won't declare full scale war on us for the good of people like me who are peace-loving NigerDeltans, some morons will then say that MEND can stand the Nigerian Army.

Benue State will take MEND in all out war.
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by hilli666(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2009
Benue state is even to much. Arm a few thugs in Mushin or Orile and some Yaba boys. sit back and watch.
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by asha80(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2009
dnex:

I'm not surprised that Nigerians can so easily shift their support from MEND to JTF just like a chameleon tossed from one environment to the other.

When mr. Jomo wrote a dear John the other day to the JTF, many of you were supporting militant action in the Niger-Delta. Today, same militants have written a letter to threaten our football and it UP JTF!

Why can't we see what is wrong and say it is wrong once and for all?

MEND is bad. Since 2007 I've been singing this thing, yet people said it was because they hadn't released Asari Dokubo, they said it was because they had Alamieseigha in custody that the militants were agitating.

So what about today? I guess It's because Goodluck Jonathan is being detained in Aso Rock, that's why they need to bunker and sell 500,000 barrels of crude oil. That is the same reason they have to kidnap locals, rape Youth Corpers, raid high end boutiques, and smoke unspeakable quantities of cannabis in order to fight their cult wars.

Terrorists are terrorists. The government cannot negotiate with monsieur Tompolo on behalf of his people because his people did not elect or choose him. He chose himself by virtue of the number of AK47s and M16s his cultists had. Without even having a structured state, they have become terrorists.

Of course, there's Edwin Clarke, Nkyo Briggs and Chris Ekiyor who have become spokespeople for the enemy propaganda.

Let them all be destroyed!

Just recently, these terrorist felt a blow from the left pinkie finger of the Nigerian Military and started to appeal to the hearts of Nigerian soldiers. But they have not seen anything yet. Go to Liberia and go to Sierra Leone and see what the Nigerian military did against a whole nation of militants under the topic "Peacekeeping". Who is MEND?

Because they won't declare full scale war on us for the good of people like me who are peace-loving NigerDeltans, some morons will then say that MEND can stand the Nigerian Army.

Benue State will take MEND in all out war.

I am sure guys from zaki biam will rather fight the nigerian army than mend.
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by Cleanman(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
Roflmao, hahahahahaha, mehn!,hilli u 4nny die!, I say arm a few thugs 4rm oshodi,Give dem weed 2 smoke,Drop dem wit parachute 4 warri wit plane, sitback and watch d life show 4 tv.
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by papaejima: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2009
that was an intresting writeup monsiure dnex.nigeria have become so lawless and people have become so greedy that they are ready to shed the blood of their dear mamas in other to acquire wealth.mend cant even mend their own canabis (ganja) filled brains and they want to fight 4 their people.so if they are a bunch of freedom fighters as they claimed to be,what happens to the millons of foreign currencies that had been used to rescue their foreign and local hostages,do they share the money among the opressed and deprived pple of nigerdelta? no is the answer.rather they and their backers have heafty bank accounts all over the world.bt why in the name of a she devil is that PUTA MADRE who says that he is our head of state being slow in naming and having the backers of these terrorists arrested and hanged duly? or is YAR BRAINLESS also one of them? yes,everyone have turned against mend because the only thing that makes nigerians happy and united 4 @least 90minutes - which is football has been threatened by mend.these guys are terrorists pure and simple and anybody who is saying otherwise is in self denial.they are neither freedom fighters nor lovers of their people and their enviroment.they saw an opportunity at the detriment of their pple and jumped in with 2 legs.many a developments that would have entered that area in the last couple of years have not because mend and thier ilks knows that if they allow that,their biz will sink into the atlantic ocean.so i implore JTF to step up action and move things into high octone and flush these mofuckers out of Ndelta before the junior world cup begins.though on the part of our government,they are not ready even if fifa five them another century.what a pity. cry cry cry
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by asha80(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2009
papaejima:

that was an intresting writeup monsiure dnex.nigeria have become so lawless and people have become so greedy that they are ready to shed the blood of their dear mamas in other to acquire wealth.mend cant even mend their own canabis (ganja) filled brains and they want to fight 4 their people.so if they are a bunch of freedom fighters as they claimed to be,what happens to the millons of foreign currencies that had been used to rescue their foreign and local hostages,do they share the money among the opressed and deprived pple of nigerdelta? no is the answer.rather they and their backers have heafty bank accounts all over the world.bt why in the name of a she devil is that PUTA MADRE who says that he is our head of state being slow in naming and having the backers of these terrorists arrested and hanged duly? or is YAR BRAINLESS also one of them? yes,everyone have turned against mend because the only thing that makes nigerians happy and united 4 @least 90minutes - which is football has been threatened by mend.these guys are terrorists pure and simple and anybody who is saying otherwise is in self denial.they are neither freedom fighters nor lovers of their people and their enviroment.they saw an opportunity at the detriment of their pple and jumped in with 2 legs.many a developments that would have entered that area in the last couple of years have not because mend and thier ilks knows that if they allow that,their biz will sink into the atlantic ocean.so i implore JTF to step up action and move things into high octone and flush these mofuckers out of Ndelta before the junior world cup begins.though on the part of our government,they are not ready even if fifa five them another century.what a pity. cry cry cry

Don't you think it is pathetic that football is the only thing apart from oil and corruption that unites nigerians?
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by dgreatrock(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2009
they should not even think of it!
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by Haksalam(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
THE MILITANTS ARE THIEVES. THEY COLLRCT MONEY UNJUSTLY. I THINK THEY SHOULD REGISTER WITH CAC & BE ISSUING OUT RECEIPTS AFTER COLLECTING RANSOM. grin

Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by papaejima: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2009
my dear @asha 80.in the dwindling face of every good thing in nija,it is only football that we can hold onto at this moment.the other ones u mentioned have only helped in keeping us apart as it creats classes between nijas.thogh i really dont know where that ur nkita ara below belongs.is it ur nick name or something lipsrsealed
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by Nezan(m): 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2009
Haksalam:

THE MILITANTS ARE THIEVES. THEY COLLRCT MONEY UNJUSTLY. I THINK THEY SHOULD REGISTER WITH CAC & BE ISSUING OUT RECEIPTS AFTER COLLECTING RANSOM. grin

ME-THINKS THE MILITANTS ARE COWARDS. INSTEAD OF WAGING WAR ON NIGERIA, THEY ARE BUSY KIDNAPPING THEIR OWN BROTHERS, DISRUPTING OIL FLOW TO FURTHER POLLUTE THEIR FARM LANDS, KEEPING THEIR YOUNGER BROTHERS IN PERPETUAL FEAR OF GUN SHOTS AND THE LIST CONTINUES,,,,,,,,,,,,WHILE THE REST OF NIGERIA IS PEACEFUL, SCUMS,,,,,THEY IRRITATE ME angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by asha80(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2009
papaejima:

my dear @asha 80.in the dwindling face of every good thing in nija,it is only football that we can hold onto at this moment.the other ones u mentioned have only helped in keeping us apart as it creats classes between nijas.thogh i really dont know where that ur nkita ara below belongs.is it ur nick name or something lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by ifyalways(f): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2009
I dont think we are ready to host the Junior world cup Yet.Opening match at warri shocked undecided
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by dnex(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2009
Most of us were here still, on Nairaland back in the year 2007 when Ireland was challenging the hosting of the FIFA by Nigeria. Their tabloids wrote several article of how Abuja was a slum, how people were suffering all over Nigeria, and how the government was oppressing their citizen with huge taxes which would be used to host the FIFA '09.

What did I say? I declared on this forum that it was best the Irish host the tournament.

There is no African country that can host a FIFA World Cup Event and make profit off it, except Egypt. Even South Africa will not have a PROFITABLE tournament. Is it Zimbabweans that will bring the much needed foreign currency? Is it the Swazis? Is it the Congolese or the Rwandans that will spend so much on hotel and tourism?

It is sad that most Africans think that the hosting of the world cup is a thing of pride. No, it is not! It is a thing of profit. The German government made $20 billion directly from hosting the '06 World Cup. From other secondary means such as taxation of Hotels and Tourist Companies, Restaurants and clubs, they made more than 5 times that. Which totals to more than half Nigeria's annual GDP. More than 5 times Nigeria's annual budget.

Now, I was one of those who later on greeted Yar'Adua's rejection of hosting the tournament. But of course the Nigerians whom we are trying to protect from such lavish expenditure during such time of penury came begging and crying. FIFA came appealing and supporting pledging to bear a percentage of the projected liability incurable from welcoming our Coupe du Monde guests.

Well, here we are. Everyday comes with a new challenge. Mr Jack Warner has become FIFA Ambassador to Nigeria and general optimistician, yet nothing has changed. Then, there is our long diagnosed epidemic, more serious than Polio, Malaria and Meningitis put together; the Eleventh Hour Syndrom.

Shebi we want to host World Cup? MEND has decided we must use their blood to wash the ground as the opening ceremony.
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by vikiviko(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2009
MEND pls leave Football alone.
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by waffigbo(m): 3:49am On Jun 24, 2009
[table] Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup
« #65 on: June 17, 2009, 09:05 PM »

Benue state is even to much. Arm a few thugs in Mushin or Orile and some Yaba boys. sit back and watch.[/table]

O boy who tell u dat? Warri no dey carry last. As lagos get Agberos Warri sef get Agberos too so my guy bone o,
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by waffigbo(m): 4:02am On Jun 24, 2009
lojik:

Some "frozen brain racoons" supporting mend on this forum have chosen to collectively yield the future of their children's children into the hands of some "homo erectus" criminals in the name of freedom fighting.

Would it not be better to resolve your problems democratically than allowing MEND to brainwash you into surrendering control of our Great Country into their hands?

No be una person be vice president? Y is he going slower than yar'adullard over your issues.

MEND = Mindless Enemies of Nigeria's Democracy
We will fight mend till their ashes are no more and their graves are grinded to sand. Support your country, support JTF!

Shut up there IDIOT, You no know say Nigeria don loose the war already and it is not based on who has superior artillery or can command more force, Its in intangible things like Image of the country which hinders Foreign investments which leads to lack of jobs equalling higher unemplyment which is a catalyst for crime,
Already your patriotic Nigeria is going broke and is borrowing Money from World bank to implement projects.(I thought y'all were debt free, well about to be debt bound again ass hole)why? cos no money from oil.

I support MEND 101% because its an opportunity to re-write the Northern domination of this country. Soon no money to pay their Hisbah police, fund terrorist to terroize people in the north, importing foreigners to fight in the north, using the country's money to send people to the hajj and their islamization of this country. No money no power
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by kosovo(m): 4:56am On Jun 24, 2009
Nigeria deserve more than this.
Re: Mend Threaten To Shutdown Fifa Junior World Cup by Nezan(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2009
Useless link angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘government Is Broke And Cannot Fund Inec’ ! / Mubarak Desperately Clings To Power - Clock Ticking / Nass Election Results Coming In:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.