Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos (68385 Views)

Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him / Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie / Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
zubby29:
c ur mouth.it stinks to high heaven.u for say na she born u too

You're noticed.
Now run along.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
danduj:
wiz is a year older

Oh really?
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by mamagee3(f): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Black Beauty!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by mamagee3(f): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
nikkypearl:
"Black is Beautiful"

Say "NO" to "Bleaching"
Tell that to Michael Jackson.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladycomfort:
Can you imagine? I am very sure this lady stood by him when he was nothing, I don't know why he has not yet married the lady.hmmmm! That why I always advice ladies to marry a ready made man. Don't suffer with a man . undecided
some of you here just drop comment like as if your brain has expired.

You even said you're sure she stood by him? Let me break it down to you, they were never in a relationship, what produced the boy was a fling.

So shut up before you come online with rubbish
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
mamagee3:

Tell that to Michael Jackson.
illiterate pig! Michael Jackson had vitiligo.

You should at least get your facts right before insulting someone who did more for the black race than your whole family
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by refiner(f): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
andyanders:
But no resemblance of the Dad.
at all....no resemblance
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by mamagee3(f): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
xtervaganza:
illiterate pig! Michael Jackson had vitiligo.

You should at least get your facts right before insulting someone who did more for the black race than your whole family
Michael Jackson bleached his skin. . .

Vitiligo is hereditary and we all know Michael Jackson was the only one that ended up becoming white in his entire family.

His Plastic Surgeon even admitted that Michael Jackson bleached his skin because he didn't want to look like his father who abused him.

That's the reason he had a surrogate for his three children; he didn't want biological children that would end up looking like his father.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Ricky11: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
dacovajnr:
This boy head though..even the forehead stands on it's own as another head wink

You are such a slowpoke. Its either you are a rejected and a retarded human... Or your parents are illiterate's and didn't bring you up properly.

If you ever give birth to a child which I doubt, try to understand that little kids are blessings from the Lord, #regardless and to one's life, even though you are not to your family.. So respect that and focus more on your career. #alwaysremeberthat!

And by the way....What the hell and you doing alive? Go kill yourself, you are a disgrace to manhood!!
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by ladycomfort(f): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
xtervaganza:
some of you here just drop comment like as if your brain has expired.

You even said you're sure she stood by him? Let me break it down to you, they were never in a relationship, what produced the boy was a fling.

So shut up before you come online with rubbish
. Since you mother fed you with milk from expired breast, am not surprised. Stay off my comment on NL. Idiiot
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Ricky11: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Why are most baby mamas ugly?

Yea I agree with you, but your mother and your sisters are worst!! Could be hereditary or someone cast a spell on them? Because its eating up on your knowledge too!! Please let the house know the reason.. So sorry for your condition bro!! #onelove
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by kinglekan: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Houseofglam7:

It's the new trend I suppose........ If you don't find a man, get pregnant for a barely legal boy.
Baby mama syndrome is now an achievement!

I'm lost for words!

Its just pathetic. undecided

I bet she wouldn't even entertain the thought of having something to do with wizkid if he was a broke _ass nigga.

Gold digger!! Pfffttttt angry angry

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by kinglekan: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ricky11:

You are such a slowpoke. Its either you are a rejected and a retarded human... Or your parents are illiterate's and didn't bring you up properly.

If you ever give birth to a child which I doubt, try to understand that little kids are blessings from the Lord, #regardless and to one's life, even though you are not to your family.. So respect that and focus more on your career. #alwaysremeberthat!

And by the way....What the hell and you doing alive? Go kill yourself, you are a disgrace to manhood!!

Take a chill pill dude, the guy was only being sarcastic and you had to type all this just to diss him. undecided

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by tranxo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Because alcohol makes all girls beautiful
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Blunttalker: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
The face no need DNA
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Since ladycomfort mother fed her with milk from expired breast, am not surprised. Stay off my comment on NL. Ladycomfort is an Idiiot
eleribu ni e grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
mamagee3:

Michael Jackson bleached his skin. . .

Vitiligo is hereditary and we all know Michael Jackson was the only one that ended up becoming white in his entire family.

His Plastic Surgeon even admitted that Michael Jackson bleached his skin because he didn't want to look like his father who abused him.

That's the reason he had a surrogate for his three children; he didn't want biological children that would end up looking like his father.

whatever helps you to sleep
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by ladycomfort(f): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
xtervaganza:
eleribu ni e grin grin grin grin
. Oloriburuku ni iya e. Ko ni da fun e. Didirin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmm.. The baby sort of looks like Wizkid... And BTW, I don't think that girl's Wizkid's age mate! Looks very decent, though. How did Wizzy rope her in?
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by opribo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
I find it hard to understand how immorality is now been celebrated as though its the norm. A grown up lady produces a baby out of wedlock and the supposed father is not ready or making efforts to wife her and then the next thing we see is front page news.

So what exactly are we teaching people here. How to have children outside wedlock or what. We really need to be careful the things we celebrate. ordinarily such people should not show their smelliness in public .
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by mdee245(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=dacovajnr post=41679348]This boy head though..even the forehead stands on it's own a
s another head winkok
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by odaniel1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Because KONJI na bastard!!!
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by dacovajnr: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ricky11:

Well m a slowpoke..i will take that on the chin without fuss..On my parents being illiterate..i think you might be right about that on my Mom part..but my Dad isn't an illiterate and come to think of it None of my parents knw they're being dissed on a social platform so they won't feel bad or feel humiliated by diss on them..same way if I should tell you I fcukd your Momma n Her Momma who happens to be ur Granny in the asssshole right in the presence of your P-man and Grand P-man and they ended up giving me round of applause when I was done..is that gonna affect you or them in anyways? Definitely not, just same way Wizzy wouldn't knw that his Son is being dissed nor his Momma and it hasn't taken anything away from them and they don't really care of someone is out there fighting for their cause. But here you are taking Panadol ova another Man's headache and ended up using your parents as toothpicks on Social platform..Get well Soon Bro,it's still early in the Year..i pray your brain generate enough sense to sustain you throughout this Year..lest I forget if you ain't happy about me being alive to see this year kindly take a Bus to Bank of the lagoon I really dunno how close you are to the lagoon but m very sure you are a good diver so just do the needful when you get there#LeaveTrashForLawma

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by dacovajnr: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ricky11:

Well m a slowpoke..i will take that on the chin without fuss..On my parents being illiterate..i think you might be right about that on my Mom part..but my Dad isn't an illiterate and come to think of it None of my parents knw they're being dissed on a social platform so they won't feel bad or feel humiliated by diss on them..same way if I should tell you I fcukd your Momma n Her Momma who happens to be ur Granny in the asssshole right in the presence of your P-man and Grand P-man and they ended up giving me round of applause when I was done..is that gonna affect you or them in anyways? Definitely not, just same way Wizzy wouldn't knw that his Son is being dissed nor his Momma and it hasn't taken anything away from them and they don't really care of someone is out there fighting for their cause. But here you are taking Panadol ova another Man's headache and ended up using your parents as toothpicks on Social platform..Get well Soon Bro,it's still early in the Year..i pray your brain generate enough sense to sustain you throughout this Year..lest I forget if you ain't happy about me being alive to see this year kindly take a Bus to Bank of the lagoon, I really dunno how close you are to the lagoon but m very sure you are a good diver so just do the needful when you get there#LeaveTrashForLawma
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by dacovajnr: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
xtervaganza:
guy, why na? Hahahahahahaha

You too wicked I swear
No be so..na play play cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by dacovajnr: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
1shortblackboy:
people are evil shocked shocked
Yes they're evil embarassed
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
axortedbabe:
babe u dey high?who talk say she ugly
someone insinuated that,should have gone through the posts unless they have deleted it.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by dacovajnr: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
1shortblackboy:
people are evil shocked shocked
Yes ppl evil embarassed
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
lesbobo alert
nothing like that, I have noticed people calling her ugly each time her post came up
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by dacovajnr: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Medunah:

Not nice
Not serious Ma'am..i dint mean that...you knw wah I mean embarassed
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by dacovajnr: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bamz:

that's not a forehead, that's a fivehead
Haba! I fear Human sad
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by datigbogirl: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
AmicableEd:

Aww, it is a new year and we are totally in love with these new photos of Wizkid's babymama Sola and her cute son!

"So Thankful To God For 2015 and The Blessings That Came With it... 2016 is Going To Be Filled With Truckloads of Testimonies! AMEN " she says!

See more photos below:

cc @lalasticalala

http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/01/these-new-photos-of-ogudu-oluwanishola.html

This woman will gladly marry Wizkid if he proposes...the way she's looking like she's longing for Wizzy to come back into her life.

Love wantintin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon / Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.