Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos (68373 Views)

Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him / Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Her 26th Birthday With Cute Selfie / Boluwatife And Sola Ogudugu Leave For Florida For Vacation [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by BABANGBALI: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
why he come dey bring out tongue like an slowpoke now?abi na follow come him be?
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Whizkid was here grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 1:04am On Jan 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Oloriburuku ni iya ladycomfort . Ko ni da fun ladycomfort . Baba ladycomfort ni Didirin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I didn't know this about your mom and dad sha

Sorry ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Tomasboy(m): 1:40am On Jan 06, 2016
dacovajnr:
This boy head though..even the forehead stands on it's own as another head wink
he use am resemble akon na
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by jedyjedy(m): 1:47am On Jan 06, 2016
D boy be like imbe for dat first pic grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by tpiar: 2:46am On Jan 06, 2016
when your baby daddy marries. . . . . . . . .
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by ladycomfort(f): 3:32am On Jan 06, 2016
xtervaganza:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I didn't know this about your mom and dad sha

Sorry ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Oloshi ni iya re. Alayebaje ni baba e. O ni so rire. Ko de ni da fun enikankan ninu ebi re. Weree
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by 1kinggy(m): 3:35am On Jan 06, 2016
dacovajnr:
This boy head though..even the forehead stands on it's own as another head wink

Chai! there is God ooo!
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 5:51am On Jan 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Oloshi ni iya ladycomfort. Alayebaje ni baba ladycomfort. Ladycomfort O ni so rire. Ko de ni da fun enikankan ninu ebi ladycomfort . Weree ni won ninu family ladycomfort
hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oti ka Lara oooo

Lol
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Flye: 5:52am On Jan 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
Can you imagine? I am very sure this lady stood by him when he was nothing, I don't know why he has not yet married the lady.hmmmm! That why I always advice ladies to marry a ready made man. Don't suffer with a man . undecided

See team gold digger undecided undecided

She was never there when he has nothing, they had one night stand when wizkid performed in her school that was all.
She was one of those starstruck ladies and that was why WizKid rejected the pregnancy at first because he could not even recognised her since it was just casual quikie backstage after a show in Bowen university.

Quite this gold digger thought and work for ur money, u can actually be the empire yourself and ur husband will be d one to stand by you.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by ladycomfort(f): 6:03am On Jan 06, 2016
xtervaganza:
hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oti ka Lara oooo

Lol
. Ara iya re ko ya. Baba re o ni jere re. Eranko
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 6:03am On Jan 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Its just pathetic. undecided

I bet she wouldn't even entertain the thought of having something to do with wizkid if he was a broke _ass nigga.

Gold digger!! Pfffttttt angry angry

Issokay na, you too dey vex jor.
tongue
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by ladycomfort(f): 6:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Flye:

See team gold digger undecided undecided

She was never there when he has nothing, they had one night stand when wizkid performed in her school that was all.
She was one of those starstruck ladies and that was why WizKid rejected the pregnancy at first because he could not even recognised her since it was just casual quikie backstage after a show in Bowen university.

Quite this gold digger thought and work for ur money, u can actually be the empire yourself and ur husband will be d one to stand by you.
. Am a gold digger just like your mother.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Flye: 6:19am On Jan 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Am a gold digger just like your mother.
My mum is highly intelligent being, infact she personally trained her younger sisters, nieces and her own daughters to be self sufficient and independent yet respectful to their husbands, parent and elderly. I wish I can find any woman like my mother to marry.

I v noticed that every gold diggers and materialistic women have same things, they lack respect for their own self, parents and people around them.
They also lack intelligence to create life for themselves so they look for self made man to spread their legs apart for little fame, favour or cash.
Infact they lack self esteem and believe only in the hole btw their legs.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Ara iya oshi to bi ladycomfort ko ya. Baba ladycomfort aka agbero o ni jere ladycomfort. Eranko ni ladycomfort tori omo Irankiran ni
eya I feel sorry for you oo

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Flye:

My mum is highly intelligent being, infact she personally trained her younger sisters, nieces and her own daughters to be self sufficient and independent yet respectfully to their husbands, parent and elderly. I wish I can find any woman like my mother to marry.

I v noticed that every gold diggers and materialistic women have same things, they lack respect for their own self, parents and people around them.
They also lack intelligence to create life for themselves so they look for self made man to spread their legs apart for little fame, favour or cash.
Infact they lack self esteem and believe only in the hole btw their legs.
you're 100% right bro.

You've said everything about ladycomfort without breaking a sweat
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2016
[s]
Ikenna17:
wizkid should be ashamed of himself for not wifing this girl by now, at least for the sake of their child! angry
[/s]
Rubbish

So he should marry someone he is not comfortable and compatible with because of a child

The child is greater than his happiness abi
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Ikenna17(m): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2016
1stolax:

Rubbish

So he should marry someone he is not comfortable and compatible with because of a child

The child is greater than his happiness abi
Well he should have thought of that before making her pregnant!
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Ikenna17:

Well he should have thought of that before making her pregnant!
You're a typical hypocrite

As if you have never had sex with a girl b4

All this hoes will do anything to get pregnant for celebrities

They are all after money.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by LADYARIK(f): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Very very cute
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by kinglekan: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Issokay na, you too dey vex jor.
tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by ladycomfort(f): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2016
xtervaganza:
you're 100% right bro.

You've said everything about ladycomfort without breaking a sweat
. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Omo ale
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by ladycomfort(f): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2016
xtervaganza:
eya I feel sorry for you oo

Lol grin grin grin grin
. I really pity your asewo mother. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Omo ofo
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Oloriburuku ni iya ladycomfort. Omo ale ni ladycomfort
grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Ladycomfort really pity her asewo mother. Oloriburuku ni iya comfort . Omo ofo ni ladycomfort ati gbogbo omo ti iya e bi. Gbogbo omo ti ladycomfort bi omo ofo ni won ma di
hahahahahaha hahahha this one is strong ooo
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by ladycomfort(f): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2016
xtervaganza:
hahahahahaha hahahha this one is strong ooo

. Oloriburuku ni e. Omo iya asewo. Omo iya olobo jijona. Ko ni da fun awon obi e. Weree
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by ladycomfort(f): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2016
xtervaganza:
grin grin grin
. Iya ati baba re o ni jere re.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Nancywill(f): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Houseofglam7:
She looks older than Wizkid angry
Ofcourse She's Older Than Wizkid...
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Nancywill(f): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Him Son Don Grow Finish, Now Him Don Jump Go Another Woman, Very Soon He'll Be A Fresh Babypapa...Handwork!
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by chekasforchekas: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
doublewisdom:
Why are most baby mamas ugly?
because she did not bleach her destiny away.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos by Ikenna17(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
1stolax:

You're a typical hypocrite

As if you have never had sex with a girl b4

All this hoes will do anything to get pregnant for celebrities

They are all after money.
and he saw her and was like" wow, she looks like a gold digger, I should probably stick my penis in her without protection. He's foolish for letting that happen in the first place. please don't quite me if you don't have anything better to say!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stefflon Don In Bikini, Burna Boy's Girlfriend Gorgeous In New Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.