Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Finally!!! Guess Who Passed WAEC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally!!! Guess Who Passed WAEC (654 Views)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / I took This picture 8am Today Morning Can somebody guess wah they are doing??? / Brain Teaser: Guess The Country Names From The Pictures Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!! Guess Who Passed WAEC by Adonis3: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
After writing WAEC over and over again, he has finally made it. Nairalanders, let us rejoice with himgrin

Lalasticlala abeg allow other nairalanders rejoice with this guycheesy

Re: Finally!!! Guess Who Passed WAEC by dacovajnr: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Congratulations to you Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle for you finally made it..Even my uncle can testify that he sat with you in same hall during his time..and 20yrs later I still shared same Hall with you...now 10yrs later you finally made it sitting in same all with Our last born grin

(1) (Reply)

Major Top 6 Causes Of Kidney Disease / What Cheap Data Bundle Do You Advice Airtel Users To Subscribe To? / I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are – Boko Haram Commander Opens Up - See More At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.