Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY (16886 Views)

Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by Missy89(f): 2:31am On Jan 06, 2016
emmygzy:
He will be the president of Nigeria
By the time he is 40, Nigeria will be no more.
The zoo must fall - Ipob youth cool

2 Likes

Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by nefertitiram: 2:41am On Jan 06, 2016
ope2711:
Please join me to thank OH LORD for giving me this Beautiful new year gift!
Lord, at the beginning of this New Year, we(NAIRALANDERS) offer you our life. Come take our voice, may the words we speak be filled with encouragement and goodness. Come take our hands, may the work they create be generous and giving. Come take our feet, may the journeys we walk be led by your Spirit within. Come take our life Lord, for we love your goodness, your kindness and your leading. Amen.

Nairalanders, please show this baby your love

Awww... see proud dad. I love seeing doting dad's. It's so cuuuuute!

By the way, the way this pikin take resemble you! Chai

1 Like

Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by toprealman: 6:09am On Jan 06, 2016
lovely baby, congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by chisophia(f): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2016
congratulations!! bring him up in the way of the Lord

1 Like

Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by ChynoBEATS: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2016
ope2711:
Please join me to thank OH LORD for giving me this Beautiful new year gift!
Lord, at the beginning of this New Year, we(NAIRALANDERS) offer you our life. Come take our voice, may the words we speak be filled with encouragement and goodness. Come take our hands, may the work they create be generous and giving. Come take our feet, may the journeys we walk be led by your Spirit within. Come take our life Lord, for we love your goodness, your kindness and your leading. Amen.

Nairalanders, please show this baby your love

Smh oya paale open a NL accnt for Him jare ....
Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by absoluteSuccess: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Chosen1984:
I no understand? Call for what?? For Prayers or for
people should be careful !

What are you afraid of? cheesy

I think I said after they have done pelvic scan and pinpoint the root cause of the infertility, we can talk.

I'm into health and wellness, and supplies traditional medicine that boost fertility and conception.

For as many women as have used the products, all testified to it's wonderful effects and if sustained, results.

When you want something and you aren't getting it at record time, it is high time to start working for it.

Our foods this days are processed foods, industrial 'chemicalized' liquids, fast foods, junks to go by.

This greatly affect our chemistry, differently. To some it's organ dysfunction and to others hormonal imbalance.

You can't compare my body to your body, and my 'organic' grace to yours. Maybe your grace is longevity and mine fruitfulness.

To have the two in abundance, I have to work for longevity and enjoy or control (contraceptives) fruitfulness.

I think a part of us is strong and a part of us is weak: longevity and procreation. So people must work to balance the two.

Two longevity inclined couples may both be weak in the area of conception, and we are in the days of 'no divorce.'

But if one is good and the other weak, it would give a balance. But where the two are weak my friend.

Doctors will give you a clean bill of health, the hormones balanced, but the baby will refuse to come, naturally.

Except you wait, change or boost your vitality. Do you know of other mammals with fibroids and infertility as man?

Hypocrate, the father of Western medicine says 'let your food be your medicine, and your medicine, foods'.

In traditional practice, in the olden days, when a wife is not getting pregnant in time, our fathers will

prepare concoction for fertility for the woman or man,

I am not advocating this cause I'm not learned in that wisdom and knowledge. But their practice is close to adamic nature of man.

Where I'm going is this, do our Maggie generation of women know any taste better than 'tasty fried sweetened'?

We are married to plastic like wives who cook beautiful foods, dead on nutrients and rich in free radicals.

We eat everything fried and oil start moving to the surface of our skin to create a sheen we admire.

What about less desirable portion that goes to clog our arteries and veins as being carried about in the blood?

Our fathers eat 'ate', stale foods rich in probiotic, we eat cosmetics rich in industrial waste, strange to nature.

And it start to take toll on us or our loved ones. Let's go to the ants to learn. People really have to be careful. What you eat is who you are.

Sanmsanm.
Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Congrats ooooo..

btw. what if its a girl do we still call her bouncing baby girl or something?

1 Like

Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by Moradeeke(f): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2016
ope2711:

Congrats, may he be a source of joy to the whole world and be a brother to many more siblings.

May Almighty Allah provide for you all what is required to bring him up morally, spiritually and financially. Amin
Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by Kaysalas(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Congrats Brov. May the Almighty bless the child and your family!
Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by katerine7(f): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
congrats, may u continue to experience more joy
Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by coolestca(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2016
padreinc:
Do you know you can make Cool Cash with your USED/condemned batteries?

We buy Scrap, condemned, Bad, INVERTER and HEAVY DUTY batteries.
We can pick them up from your home or office.
They are to be recycled.
Tel: 08161195037 or 08059677341

We have COLLECTION CENTRES in
Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Aba, Owerri,
Benin, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Bayelsa, Ibadan, Akure,
Ado-Ekiti, ILorin, Abeokuta, Minna, Lokoja, Kano,
How much do you pay for 70amp car battery
Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by adellam16(f): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnn. [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] wants baby ooo cry cry cry Congrats OP. Make I come carry na. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

For all those TTC, God go do am for you this year.

For we that we are not ready or that are scared of labour pain lol, God go do our own too when the time comes. grin

Abeg like to say Amen, tap into the blessing above. grin grin
u forgot to write its ladyF again?
Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by hob(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cute........Congrats
Re: I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY by OnaRegina: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2016
Congrats. So sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage / Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents / Is It Right To Hide Or Belittle Yourself To Find "Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.