Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam (2802 Views)

Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down / The End Of Naira, NGN, On Binance / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 1:00am On Aug 18, 2019
I have gotten to the root of the matter and this is to address what I posted earlier about being scammed by one Ojo Sunday Obaifo.

To say very little, with Ojo Sunday's help and that of his family, I was able to apprehend and put the real criminal behind bars. He is still in police custody and will be there until I collect all my money back.

The real criminal is Peter Enabulu Esemeren. He uses the phone number 08087820904 for his evil operations.

I apprehended him in Lagos after 13 days of parting away with #150,000.

The mistake Ojo Sunday made was to provide his account number to someone who claimed his bank account couldnt receive more than #50,000.
I write this to clear his name from the earlier alleged crime.
Ojo Sunday Obaifo is innocent of the crime.

Peter Enabulu is a notorious and vicious criminal. He has been into the game as far back as August 2017. His victims have been crying since then until he met me and I'm just starting with him.

He is in Police custody at the moment and will be there for some time.

Before you transact online, please do a thorough check.

If you are ever scammed, no matter the amount....don't keep quiet... Hunt down the scammer and put him behind bars as much as you can.

Contact their family members, scammers belong to families. Report the scammer to his family that.

If they don't provide him or your money, arrest the family member you find... Detain them until they provide the real person you're after "the scammer".

Don't be scared of spending to find the scammer, when you find him , ensure he/she pays more than what they stole for wasting your time, as well as covering all the expenses you incurred, and who knows...you could become rich if you have a good lawyer to have you press for damages.

Together we can have a scam free Nigeria.

If you have a family member who is involved in fraud and criminal avtivities, today is a good time to stop them.!
Tomorrow may be too late!
It is already late for Peter Enabulu as he started begging for forgiveness after he was arrested and said he had repented and was now a child of God within about an hour of being arrested.

The society is bad and not functional but never a reason to steal and rip people of their hard earned money.!

Once again, a scam free Nigeria is possible....

On a lighter note, people have counselled me to start a private investigation firm.

If you know how to go about something like that and you're willing to help, please contact me.

One Nigeria,
One Love.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by BiafranBushBoy: 1:46am On Aug 18, 2019
He looks very ugly.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by bemagnify: 4:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Are you for real? So if someone committed a crime you should arrest his family members, please which law is that?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 18, 2019
You sound like an idiot. Everything you said made sense until you started talking about arresting family members. Good luck with that until you arrest a family member that will press damage against you and then, the hunter will become the hunted.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 6:13am On Aug 18, 2019
bemagnify:
Are you for real? So if someone committed a crime you should arrest his family members, please which law is that?

Okay!

There is no such law,

But it can be done!
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2019
Takeproft:
You sound like an idiot. Everything you said made sense until you started talking about arresting family members. Good luck with that until you arrest a family member that will press damage against you and then, the hunter will become the hunted.

Lols.

You sound like you are one of the scammers. Else, nothing I wrote warrants an insult from you...

We sabi Una sha,

10 Likes

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2019
God bless you, OP.
Ebukahh97:
I have gotten to the root of the matter and this is to address what I posted earlier about being scammed by one Ojo Sunday Obaifo.

To say very little, with Ojo Sunday's help and that of his family, I was able to apprehend and put the real criminal behind bars. He is still in police custody and will be there until I collect all my money back.

The real criminal is Peter Enabulu Esemeren. He uses the phone number 08087820904 for his evil operations.

The mistake Ojo Sunday made was to provide his account number to someone who claimed his bank account couldnt receive more than #50,000.

Peter Enabulu is a notorious and vicious criminal. He has been into the game as far back as August 2017. His victims have been crying since then until he met me and I'm just starting with him.

Before you transact online, please do a thorough check.

If you are ever scammed, no matter the amount....don't keep quiet... Hunt down the scammer and put him behind bars as much as you can.

Contact their family members, scammers belong to families. Report the scammer to his family that.

If they don't provide him or your money, arrest the family member you find... Detain them until they provide the real person you're after "the scammer".

Don't be scared of spending to find the scammer, when you find him , ensure he/she pays more than what they stole for wasting your time, as well as covering all the expenses you incurred, and who knows...you could become rich if you have a good lawyer to have you press for damages.

Together we can have a scam free Nigeria.

If you have a family member who is involved in fraud and criminal avtivities, today is a good time to stop them.!
Tomorrow may be too late!
It is already late for Peter Enabulu as he started begging for forgiveness after he was arrested and said he had repented and was now a child of God within about an hour of being arrested.

The society is bad and not functional but never a reason to steal and rip people of their hard earned money.!

Once again, a scam free Nigeria is possible....

On a lighter note, people have counselled me to start a private investigation firm.

If you know how to go about something like that and you're willing to help, please contact me.

One Nigeria,
One Love.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
God bless you, OP.

Amen!

Thank you sir.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by bemagnify: 6:59am On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

Okay!

There is no such law,

But it can be done!

It cannot be done under Nigerian law, unless it can be prove beyond reasonable doubt that

1. The family member is accomplice
2. The family member is preventing the arrest of the suspect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by bemagnify: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2019
Takeproft:

Lolz
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2019
bemagnify:

It cannot be done under Nigerian law, unless it can be prove beyond reasonable doubt that

1. The family member is accomplice
2. The family member is preventing the arrest of the suspect.

If you contact them and they don't provide him, then they have succeeded in helping him hide or escape....

That's what you'll tell the Police, you reached them and they've made him run away.....

I know what I'm talking o...
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by bemagnify: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

If you contact them and they don't provide him, then they have succeeded in helping him hide or escape....

That's what you'll tell the Police, you reached them and they've made him run away.....

I know what I'm talking o...

If they don't know where is he.... Does that means they are hiding him?. My brother is your duty to find the suspect and arrest him. That is why we have the police and forensic investigators.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2019
bemagnify:

If they don't know where is he.... Does that means they are hiding him?. My brother is your duty to find the suspect and arrest him. That is why we have the police and forensic investigators.

Why can't the family provide him?

Is there someone who is not accountable to his family and can't be reached by them?

Anyone like that should be shot on sight! The person is already very notorious...

You know how I got this one?

I drew up lists of family members, contacts and employment history as much I can find...I had 25 family members....
We all belong to families and respect that family, you're in touch with someone at least who can give you a call and correct you and ask you to show up...
I did all this by myself without the authorities....

I only used law enforcement when I had his home address and confirmed he was at home...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by lekbel09(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2019
Takeproft:
them never scam you before Na why you dey talk like this
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2019
Our last sets of chats before he was apprehended

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Chats

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

Lols.

You sound like you are one of the scammers. Else, nothing I wrote warrants an insult from you...

We sabi Una sha,
shut up. What's the problem with Nigerians? Someone committed an offense and you arrest family members for another person's offense? Is your brain made up of shiit?
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Olawrites: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2019
Thumbs up OP. keep hunting them.

The next person is kalet5

Lilian Emmanuel
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by iHart(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2019
The WhatsApp chat sweet oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Macgyver1: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2019
Good job OP. Their are thousands of scammers on Nairaland
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by bayodele73(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2019
Takeproft:
shut up. What's the problem with Nigerians? Someone committed an offense and you arrest family members for another person's offense? Is your brain made up of shiit?
OGA, stop acting gullible.. Maybe you haven't been scammed yet but let me ring this into you ears, try stealing from someone... The smallest rat is not safe. The Op is even nice.. Someone stole from me.. I used different set of police to catch the father and mother and I never went back to the station.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by bemagnify: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

Why can't the family provide him?

Is there someone who is not accountable to his family and can't be reached by them?

Anyone like that should be shot on sight! The person is already very notorious...

You know how I got this one?

I drew up lists of family members, contacts and employment history as much I can find...I had 25 family members....
We all belong to families and respect that family, you're in touch with someone at least who can give you a call and correct you and ask you to show up...
I did all this by myself without the authorities....

I only used law enforcement when I had his home address and confirmed he was at home...

All I am trying to say is that Nigerian legal system don't recognize criminal liability in the above scenario.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by PeraGSD: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
@OP good work you have done.

On the angle of arresting a family member be careful with that as if he knows his right, can prove zero connection with what's at hand and sues for wrongful arrest etc that could be another wahala on its own oooo
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by casydigital(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
NICE JOB OP IF YOU GET ANY PROGRESS IN STARTING THE FIRM PLS LET ME KNOW I AM READY TO BE A PARTNER

1 Like

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Deemas(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

Lols.

We sabi Una sha,

grin
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by noOnelikeM: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

One Love.

Good work!!. this guy scammed me too.
Willing to part with some funds to continue to keep him in Police cell.
pls look into starting the firm oh. With the growing rate of scammers we need it.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Godfullsam(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
bemagnify:

The ideas is for the family to provide him if he is out of reach.
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Takeproft:

Bros, wake pass...

I hope this one is not your brother?
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
bayodele73:
OGA, stop acting gullible.. Maybe you haven't been scammed yet but let me ring this into you ears, try stealing from someone... The smallest rat is not safe. The Op is even nice.. Someone stole from me.. I used different set of police to catch the father and mother and I never went back to the station.

Confirm joor!

God put everyone in families for a reason...
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
casydigital:
NICE JOB OP IF YOU GET ANY PROGRESS IN STARTING THE FIRM PLS LET ME KNOW I AM READY TO BE A PARTNER

Lols

Okay sir..
Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
noOnelikeM:

Good work!!. this guy scammed me too.
Willing to part with some funds to continue to keep him in Police cell.
pls look into starting the firm oh. With the growing rate of scammers we need it.

Just take a chill pill..

When I collect my money, everyone can now come and remake their arrests and collect their money too..

1 Like

Re: Peter Enabulu Has Come To The End Of His Scam by Ebukahh97(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chats continued

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here / How To Processs BEANS FLOUR And How Much Does It Cost To Start / What Is The Exchange Rate Of Pound Or Dollar To Naira Today In The Black Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.