Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) (36259 Views)

DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) / Dokpesi's Son At Aso Rock, Presents Card To Buhari (see Photo) / Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by gigabyte13: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
EFCC : so Mr Raymond what did you do with the 2.1b Dasuki gave you?

Raymond : l gave PMB a very large card, worth half the money in question, ask Adesina

PMB : Raymond, abi l dey craze kwo? Ya headz iz nt kworrectz, you mustz be madz.
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by APCsupporter: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:
grin lol when they were airing their documentary that time, dem no remember say tomorrow go dey. grin take back your card. Una go hear am

Guess who is here again grin grin grin

Its our own
Mama
Lady F!!!
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
I see baba tearing this card once they are off
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by Yksoul(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
THEY WANT TO STYLISHLY BRIBE SAI BABA
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by sagir1994(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
giant really
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
I yam laughing in Swahili. Why didn't the senior dopemu go with them? This won't stop Baba from jailing him. So they find the person who never won election via the ballot box, who retrenched many civil servants and other hate campaigns worthy to be given card? If I were pmb I will tell Femi Adesina to play them the video of their hate campaign for them. Shameless media house.
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Na By Card? Buhari is coming for your Corrupt a*s's and no amount of cards can stop that
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
Is this the same same Buhari that they said on AIT during the presidential campaigns that he was "good for nothing"?
---
If it was GEJ, I would have been worried that this cheap gimmick would work. But Baba no dey look face and he no dey quick forgive. Nice try son, but your Papa must dance to the music he played.

I trust my PMB, he was not even there. He sent someone to receive them.
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by Phobia1: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
goodlifehyd:

Warder pop beans water ooo haaahaaa haan lol

But on a serious note what's the card for Baba's birthday don pass Christmas don pass new year don roll so what's the essence of the card or it took them 4days to trek from their office to Aso Rock Abegii #LeaveTrashForLawma

E no big reach, increase the size of the font
goodlifehyd:

But on a serious note what's the card for Baba's birthday don pass Christmas don pass new year don roll so what's the essence of the card or it took them 4days to trek from their office to Aso Rock Abegii #LeaveTrashForLawma

goodlifehyd:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA EPIC RESPONSE!
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
southniyikaye:
In harrysong voice,after the bribing go to jail,to jail to jail

Na so.
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
PassingShot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don laugh taya for hia oooo.

Chai, na where these people dey when God dey share shame?

They went to collect gifts from father Christmas Dasuki grin
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
southniyikaye:
hahahahahahahaaahaahahahahahaha

You no go kill me grin grin grin
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by deeLima86(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
ladyF:
grin lol when they were airing their documentary that time, dem no remember say tomorrow go dey. grin take back your card. Una go hear am

Guess who is here again grin grin grin

It's LadyF jare grin grin grin
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by LBanks(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
deeswagger:
You don't know the importance of your buttocks until you have a big boil on it
Lol, see proverb
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by DTaj: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmm, top officials of DAAR Communication visiting Aso Villa and presenting Buhari with a giant card! The same Buhari they hate with unbridled passion?

Nigerians voted Buhari, but it appears that his election had some spiritual inclination. I say this because major players in the Jonathan administration were so sure of his re-election that they took bank loans just for frivolities as late as early March 2015 (before elections)! They tempted God and God disgraced them! They boasted loudly about Jonathan's "sure 2nd term"!

One of my Jonathan-die-hard supporter friends whose uncle was a former Minister clearly told me "na today? Buhari won't get up to 5 million votes. We have locked down the entire South and he will only get the 5 million votes from Kano, Katsina, and other North-West states. No incumbent President has ever lost an election".

But God changed the entire narrative to Buhari's advantage!

May God make our enemies swallow their pride and take back their vomit! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by kelsco(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
What is d card for? undecided Y now? embarassed d son of a thief is a lipsrsealed
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shameless, cretinous, quack fuuktards!

This are the same fuuktards that produced this junk before elections:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtykxNus6iY

1 Like

Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by holaralph(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wailer where are you now? Food is ready come and eat oooo Nitwit wailers lolzzzzz
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by arote(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
I can't laugh again! buhari won an election, they did not send SMS to congratulate him but can now present to him a card that is even 'taller' than buhari himself..... maybe they were high on something before going to aso rock
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by citizenY(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dokpesi should have presented the card by himself.
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by DONshawn: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s][/s]Even after receiving such enormous amount, he is still owing some staff their salaries?? Shame! A classic example of a heartless rogue.
As for Dokpesi Jnr., wasn't he the one that signed the nasty communiqué condemning PMB's government and lebeling it all sorts?
Like father like son; shameless lot!
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
God help us and sycophancy in Nigerian politics. Isn't this so obvious he's trying to mediate for his father's release?
Pathetic!
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 06, 2016
I hope tomorrow Raymond Dokpesi (snr) won't say part of the embezzled arms money was used in buying the card for Buhari grin
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by Rhea(f): 3:32am On Jan 06, 2016
iamkunleajayi:
A team from DAAR Communications, owners of AIT and Ray Power F.M, was at State House, Abuja, today, to present a giant seasonal card marking Eid el Maulud, Christmas, and New Year, to President Muhammadu Buhari. The team consisted of Mr Raymond Dokpesi Jnr (Chairman), Mr Tony Akiotu (Group MD), Imoni Mac Amarere (MD, DAAR News Services), Paulyn Ugbodaga (Head, Human Resource) and Kunle Onime (Head, Corporate Communications). They were received by Mr Femi Adesina, Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to President Buhari, as well as Mr O.J Abuah, Director of Information.

https://m.facebook.com/femi.adesina.102/albums/938585482900459/?refid=17&_ft_=tl_objid.938585816233759%3Athid.100002470489894%3A306061129499414%3A43%3A0%3A1454313599%3A7962408182147972509&__tn__=%2As

[size=18pt]They should give Raymond the card so that he can use it to decorate his jail cell or at least take am shield himself from cold inside cell. [/size]
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by Mackson01: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Forget greeting card. Na our 2.1b we want
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by benzion72(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2016
They should bring the 2Billion and the interest and go and ask forgivnes from families of slained soldiers and innocent citizens
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by katerine7(f): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2016
southniyikaye:
lol bros u too dey vex o
Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2016
southniyikaye:

My friend see the people weh then they talkl,

Thay talk thay talk

1 Like

Re: Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) by plsplspls: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Abeg make them check am for anthrax.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos / Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.