Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari (36226 Views)

FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by LivingHuman: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
President Buhari's special adviser Femi Adesina, announced via social media that he spoke with the President. And as usual, Nigerians have reacted. While some prayed for him, others have asked him to greet Buhari the next time he calls, adding that the vice president is doing well. grin grin

Check out the hilarious reactions in the screenshots below

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/help-us-to-greet-buhari-when-he-calls.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by slimthugchimee(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
help us tell him to continue staying were ever he is, we dont need him again grin

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by sarrki(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
I swear I miss baba

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by LivingHuman: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Better don't say it outside. if dem catch u grin grin grin
slimthugchimee:
help us tell him to continie staying were evr he is, we dont need him again grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by comfortchemical: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lols. Clown.
sarrki:
I swear I miss baba

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by sarrki(m): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
slimthugchimee:
help us tell him to continie staying were evr he is, we dont need him again grin

Definitely you don't

He someone husband

You need yours

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by LivingHuman: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
More grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by ephi123(f): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
All this drama over Buhari's multiple (fictitious/imaginary) phone calls will be made open one day.

For now, let them continue acting the script, we are watching the movie.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by anibi9674: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Ibifizzleboy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Noted
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2017

Here we go again

Who is Buhari ??

We don't give a flying and running fucck if you call Buhari or God

Buhari doesn't feed me or my family or pay me, you can call Satan for all i care

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
You always call him now, why announce it!

https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used in curing PreMAture ExPULsion and E.D

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Make I charge my battery leave am.
I might b d next person Mr president will call oo grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Brother Femi.
Please come closer
No need to be afraid
I won't beat you
You say wetin?!
If I hear whamm from you again ehnnn
Oya goan sit down

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by AntiWailer: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
Head is paining uncle Femi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by lonelydora: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by ChappyChase: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
;DHaha grin grin angry angry grin grin
This tweet really got me cracking hard!

For those asking why my two network bar dey off, to day Na my birthday and I no want disturbance. Also Na UNN I # free_WIFI_things grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by kings09(m): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
We don't need buhari again. Osinbajo I know. Even sarrki n madridguy r now feeding well

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by softMarket(m): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
We should pray for buhari to remain in london!
Osinbanjo is doing just fine! cheesy cheesy

Dollar just dey fall for naira anyhow!! grin grin grin

osinbanjo has made naira to be beating dollars anyhow grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Donald7610: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pls tell him about Osinbajo performances
Dollar going back to 200

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by encryptjay(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hide and seek.
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by freshness2020: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Naija and humour

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
We are always reacting , that's why our leaders take us for a ride. Talk talk talk but no action.

slimthugchimee:
help us tell him to continue staying were ever he is, we dont need him again grin

My brother, so you have become transgender ehn? Ur own beta.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by OkoYibo: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Adesina is desperately trying to break the records of stupidity he set for himself.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by steppin: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lie lie. Everyday na for the thief, one day na for the owner. One day you'll claim he called you by 11am and report from CNN will show he died by 6am the same day.
Kontinu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by kings09(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin thank God say na only u
sarrki:
I swear I miss baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nigerians are finally waking up. You can't use same lie on us everytime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by sosodevf(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Only in Nigeria!!!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by rattlesnake(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
HMM
Re: Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari by Kennyodinye(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Buhari is Not Dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oak TV Apologizes For Releasing Lai Mohammed's El-zakzaky Video / Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / Hunters Kill Boko Haram Commanders In Adamawa State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.