Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Maths Gurus Pls Help Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maths Gurus Pls Help Out (443 Views)

Maths Gurus! Please Help Me With These Questions / Maths Gurus Come In And Crack This Code / Maths Gurus Come And Solve This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maths Gurus Pls Help Out by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
What is the limit of tan(5x)/sin(3x) as x tends to 0. I knw the answer to this question,just want to knw hw they arrived at the answer.pls help!
Re: Maths Gurus Pls Help Out by khaynoni(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Lomba:
What is the limit of tan(5x)/sin(3x) as x tends to 0. I knw the answer to this question,just want to knw hw they arrived at the answer.pls help!

Since the limit of the expression is undefined when x => 0 (i.e. Sin(0) = 0), you'll take the derivative of the numerator and denominator separately, which will give:
5sec^2(5x) / 3cos(3x). You then take the limit again.
Re: Maths Gurus Pls Help Out by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thank u very much bro! am grateful

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Diary, A Must Read For Ex Ladokites / One Bizarre Fact About Nigeria Civil War / Giving Free Food In Public Schools By The Government Is It An Achievement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.