Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Lautech Diary, A Must Read For Ex Ladokites - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Diary, A Must Read For Ex Ladokites (441 Views)

[BREAKING NEWS] Police Shoots At Ladokites During Peaceful Protest (Video+Pix) / Men Of Nigerian Police Force Shoots At Ladokites During Peaceful Protest (pics) / Ladokites Protest Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Diary, A Must Read For Ex Ladokites by tataiwo09(m): 7:53am On Jan 14, 2016
MY LAUTECH DIARY * You ask your friends..how far with reading? They said they haven't started...only to get to MKO LT and find out they have a permanent sit. * Lecturers telling you "buying my manual is not compulsory" but class Rep...let me have the list of those that buy. * You graduated with 2.2 and be telling yourself. If it was to be Unilorin... I would have been a 2.1 graduate by now. * SUG will organize a protest and those SUG will boycott it for lectures. * If you think true love is the only thing that is hard to find...try looking for your HOD when you need his signature on a form. * In LAUTECH, you don't need to go far for anything...right in your hostel you have an electrician, painter, carpenter, plumber (even a drug dealer). * You're walking with a beautiful lady inside campus and before you know it...she has hugged like 15 guys. * LAUTECH guys can configure free browsing on small Nokia torchlight phone. (I no mention Yahoo join o. Lol). * Those fellowship people has turned our love gardens to prayer ground. U're enjoying your babe jeje-ly under that tree and they will just spoil your show with preaching & prayer. *sobs. * You get to class as early as 6.30am only to see that all seats has been occupied by bags & books. * Semester starts: ALATA milk&honey. Mid-semester: Mama Number 1. Semester ending: Sobo & doughnut don take over. * Lecturer: Only 10 students in class today? Oya tear a sheet of paper for test....turns to the board to write. Before he turns back-------class don full. Lol * You receive your year one results and you give your life to Christ without preaching... Just like that! *You've got automatic tickets to those babes when you have a car. I lie? * It's always funny when exam supervisor says SUBMIT!! And many students suddenly develop that super human ability; answering 3hrs question in 50seconds. Haha ** In the spirit of this mood, a minute silence for all those who also aspire to graduate out of LAUTECH (and all schools) but lost their lives to the cold hands of death. May they all rest in peace & God console their families.. God bless Nigerian God bless Oyo and Osun state God bless Lautech and God bless all Lautech graduate ..Amin....... # copied
Re: Lautech Diary, A Must Read For Ex Ladokites by Timothy3113(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Great lautech

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Html5, Why Bother? / For Jambites: Time And Environment Management During Examination / When Did Cds Become Available?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.