Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. (28932 Views)

Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience / How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by ichakaobos(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please does the I.D number change each time one logs out? Because I logged on Friday and got the I.d num. Then tried logging in today and the page won't upload. What could be the problem?
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by ichakaobos(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Biometrics and Data capture now Thursday and Friday in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by MrChilaka(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
melford244:
Is like the only functioning police command with Biometric machine r listed below; Lagos command, abuja, Ph and Benin command.
Other states police command are not ready for this exercise.

[size=13pt]Plateau State Command also has as Biometric Machine and are processing the tint permit revalidation/application for free. I have done mine for two vehicle, one has been approved waiting for the other to be approved so I can pick both up same day.[/size]
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by cecegorz(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
ichakaobos:

Thanks so much for this info.
I was already planning to dedicate tomorrow for this exercise, that would have been a waste of time and fuel.
So I'll leave it for thursday, then.
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by Marpol: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
ichakaobos:

Is it in Ikeja or Kam Salem House Obalende?
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by ichakaobos(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ikeja
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by Marpol: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
The website is always down!
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by ichakaobos(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Try the site late night. Much faster then.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by LAGATA(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2016
Anyone has an idea where i can process my permit in abuja

Thanks
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by BushDoctor123: 11:40pm On May 26, 2016
LAGATA:
Anyone has an idea where i can process my permit in abuja

Thanks
I did mine at the IGP's office and got it immediately. paid #6500

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by LAGATA(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2016
BushDoctor123:
I did mine at the IGP's office and got it immediately. paid #6500

Woow, thanks for the info. Pls wats d process like? i have my print out already but what other documents is required i go with?
Pls is it possible to get immediately?
Then finally when is the best time to go there?

Thanks
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by BushDoctor123: 9:06pm On May 28, 2016
LAGATA:

Woow, thanks for the info. Pls wats d process like? i have my print out already but what other documents is required i go with?
Pls is it possible to get immediately?
Then finally when is the best time to go there?

Thanks
I went on a visit to Abj and told my kid bro I needed a tint permit for my car, I called my spouse who forwarded all the details needed. my bro called the Secretary to the IGP who happens to be his friend & gave him the documents, the following day the secretary to the IGP brought the permit signed & sealed to my brothers house.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by DUNKA(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2016
BushDoctor123:
I went on a visit to Abj and told my kid bro I needed a tint permit for my car, I called my spouse who forwarded all the details needed. my bro called the Secretary to the IGP who happens to be his friend & gave him the documents, the following day the secretary to the IGP brought the permit signed & sealed to my brothers house.
you mean you got the permit without doing biometrics capture?
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by BushDoctor123: 12:47pm On May 29, 2016
DUNKA:
you mean you got the permit without doing biometrics capture?
Re-validation I learnt does not need a biometric capture, all the police command doing that are fraudulent. Are you captured when obtaining or renewing your vehicles papers? The only capture I know is for your driver's license.
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by LAGATA(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Finally collected my tint permit from force head qtrs here in Abuja today. @bushdoctor123, gave them just my vehicle particulars and two passport photo on Monday. Was called to pick it up earlier today but had to pay 15k sha
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by jojofelini: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
BushDoctor123:
Re-validation I learnt does not need a biometric capture, all the police command doing that are fraudulent. Are you captured when obtaining or renewing your vehicles papers? The only capture I know is for your driver's license.

Guy be sure of what you collected. Cos it is clearly stated on the NPF website, the procedure on obtaining the new tint permit.
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by DUNKA(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
LAGATA:
Finally collected my tint permit from force head qtrs here in Abuja today. @bushdoctor123, gave them just my vehicle particulars and two passport photo on Monday. Was called to pick it up earlier today but had to pay 15k sha
please can u scan a copy of the tinted permit ?
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by princemillla(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
MrChilaka:

[size=13pt]Plateau State Command also has as Biometric Machine and are processing the tint permit revalidation/application for free. I have done mine for two vehicle, one has been approved waiting for the other to be approved so I can pick both up same day.[/size]

CAn you upload the tint permit pic s here.... Lets see how it looks like
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by DUNKA(m): 4:39am On Jun 12, 2016
Picked up mine. This is how it should look like. If you have not done biometrics you may have entered voice mail with much regret later

Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by DUNKA(m): 4:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Done at the SIB Plateau state Command. Went for biometric capturing about 1 and a half month ago was called on Friday to pick up. It was free but to ensure that appreciated them with 4k.
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by DUNKA(m): 4:50am On Jun 12, 2016
Please see full permit. Please avoid been scammed by any body and follow the correct procedure for obtaining the tinted permit to avoid embarrassment from our friends

Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by DUNKA(m): 4:52am On Jun 12, 2016
LAGATA:
please can u confirm that your permit you collected without biometrics is the similar to what I posted above?
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by DUNKA(m): 4:56am On Jun 12, 2016
BushDoctor123:
kindly confirm if your permit is like what I posted above to ensure that you actually got the official permit and not the backdoor one that is not on the official police database
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by LAGATA(m): 5:27am On Jun 12, 2016
DUNKA:
please can u confirm that your permit you collected without biometrics is the similar to what I posted above?
That was exactly how my permit is.
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by DUNKA(m): 5:31am On Jun 12, 2016
LAGATA:

That was exactly how my permit is.
ok great
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by LAGATA(m): 5:40am On Jun 12, 2016
DUNKA:
ok great
But is there any method one can use to confirm if it's on the data base since I didn't do any biometric? A friend of mine that works in the IGP's office just collected my passport photo and copies of car particulars. But gave me that same kinda permit
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by DUNKA(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2016
LAGATA:

But is there any method one can use to confirm if it's on the data base since I didn't do any biometric? A friend of mine that works in the IGP's office just collected my passport photo and copies of car particulars. But gave me that same kinda permit
Go to www.npf.gov.ng/tinted/ login with your email and password earlier registered if your details are on the official police database you will see your car details i.e number plate, chassis number ,make,model,application date,collection date and the status of the permit

Once you can see that you are good to go,if not you haf better contact tge person that helped you to see what can be done before grammar starts with police on the road.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by Teeboy06(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2016
DUNKA:
Picked up mine. This is how it should look like. If you have not done biometrics you may have entered voice mail with much regret later
pls what's the procedure and how much you eventually paid ?
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by Teeboy06(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls I have done the print out, which police command I can do the biometric in ikeja lagos. .pls full address.thanks
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by DUNKA(m): 6:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Teeboy06:
pls what's the procedure and how much you eventually paid ?
Go to www.npf.gov.ng/tinted/ login with your email and password earlier registered if your details are on the official police database you will see your car details i.e number plate, chassis number ,make,model,application date,collection date and the status of the permit. All together spent 5k as even though it is free you know in Nigeria especially with the Police there is no free lunch grin
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by bestofibkpumpn(f): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Teeboy06:
Pls I have done the print out, which police command I can do the biometric in ikeja lagos. .pls full address.thanks

Is yours a factory tinted vehicle or you did the tint yourself ?
Re: Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit Now Free-nigerian Police. by KingGeorgey(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2017
enygmababe:
Seriously, it is now free?

Hope the free is not the same as 'bail is free'

Just visited the link and I really hope it is as easy as described.
hahahahahaha.... Abeg una no go kill me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What The Warning Symbols Flashing On Your Car's Dashboard Is Trying To Tell You / Is Driving A Power Bike Really A Suicide Mission. / Car Plunges Into Canal In Ikorodu – See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.