Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

His Friend Brought The Idea Of Building Church As Business Proposal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / His Friend Brought The Idea Of Building Church As Business Proposal (760 Views)

How Being Educated Brought The Biggest Shame Of My Life / Anybody With The Idea On How Much An Audit Trainee (entry Level) Receives? / A Graduate Job Seeker Brought This Letter To My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Friend Brought The Idea Of Building Church As Business Proposal by kstadaura: 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Today i heard the story of three friends who have money but dont know how to invest it in good business. One of them said, since the economy is not stable, i think we should just build a church hire a pastor, and i assure you guys there will be no risk and we will gain alot of profit, another advantage is that we are not going to pay tax, we will not pay electricity bill and waterboard bill.

And they agreed.
Do you think its a good idea?
Re: His Friend Brought The Idea Of Building Church As Business Proposal by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
your friend is wicked. does he think a church is a business whatsoever SMH.
Re: His Friend Brought The Idea Of Building Church As Business Proposal by fweshyboi(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
lols nice buss idea
Re: His Friend Brought The Idea Of Building Church As Business Proposal by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Very good bad idea!
Who says no tax? Who says no risk in church business?
Ask TB Joshua! Ask Oritsejafor!
Ask others and there will tell you their behind the scene stories.

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] 3 Fatal CV Mistakes You Must NEVER Make / Workers Urgently Needed / Relationship Management Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.