Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! (2501 Views)

Xmas In The US !!!! Lets Share Pictures!! / Picture's Of Xmas In Enugu / Five Places To Visit During Xmas In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by Quincy1(m): 1:54am On Jun 16, 2009
Hey Nairalanders look out for Great holiday CHRISTMAS moments in Ghana. I am Preparing a Christmas season tour package. Tour packages will have options. An 18-30 years Option: Sleep during the day and party @ night + tour of Historic sites, beach activities, Socializing. Option B: 30-65 years/ Family with Kids: Beach activities for Kids, National park visits, visit to Museums, African heritage historic sites, slave trade castles, shopping, cinemas  etc,
Show your Interest now, start saving and planning. Special discounts for first 20 people. Its going to be great,  Don't Miss out on meeting people from different cultures and countries like Naija, Uk, Ghana and US, learning new cultures, food and having a feel of the African heritage. Bet you will have a Great story to tell when you are done. Am planning it big time. Going to be First of its KIND.
Show Interest with your replies and comments on this forum,will help me with planning.
Email: titi.travels.tours@gmail.com
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by DisGuy: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2009
Quincy1:

Hey Nairalanders look out for Great holiday CHRISTMAS moments in Ghana. I am Preparing a Christmas season tour package. Tour packages will have options. An 18-30 years Option: Sleep during the day and party @ night + tour of Historic sites, beach activities, Socializing. Option B: 30-65 years/ Family with Kids: Beach activities for Kids, National park visits, visit to Museums, African heritage historic sites, slave trade castles, shopping, cinemas etc,[color=#000099][/color] Show your Interest now, start saving and planning. Special discounts for first 20 people. Its going to be great, Don't Miss out on meeting people from different cultures and countries like Naija, Uk, Ghana and US, learning new cultures, food and having a feel of the African heritage. Bet you will have a Great story to tell when you are done. Am planning it big time. Going to be First of its KIND.
Show Interest with your replies and comments on this forum,will help me with planning.
Sounds interesting grin

How comes ghanians and other african national dont visit nigeria as tourists
I know some visit but mainly for business
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by Quincy1(m): 1:38am On Aug 04, 2009
@ Dis Guy,
Sure thing. It will indeed be GREAT!
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by Quincy1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2009
@ All,

Thanks for keeping this forum active and for sharing good information. Finally put together a Christmas tour, find detailed itinerary, cost and dates below. Let me know if you have any concerns and if you are interested so that you can immediately make your reservations and booking. There are only a few places left and you don't want to get left out because it will be fun for all. I have taken time to do some good planning.

DETAILS.

We wish to introduce our services to you.

Titi travel & tours is an establishment based in Ghana since 2007. We provide services to clients that intend to come to Ghana for business, vacation, honeymoon, family holiday. Our service includes:
•   Airport or Bus Terminal Pick up and Drop off.
•   Provision of SIM cards on arrival to enable clients make quick phone calls
•   Hotel Accommodation (Breakfast Inclusive) with good facilities and security
•   Transportation throughout stay
•   Guide to tour sites, Beaches, clubs, bars, restaurants, local market, mall, cinema
•   Security
•   Assistance with Currency exchange
Excludes
•   Lunch and Dinner
•   Transportation for personal purposes
•   Airfare or Bus fare tickets.

We can however provide transportation service to clients coming into Ghana by Air or Land. This will be at the client’s request and the client will be informed of the cost for the transportation fare.

Titi travel & tours believe in the satisfaction of our clients and we make sure we provide the best of services and make your stay a memorable one, giving you that home away from home feeling. We have been able to build up cordial relationships with clients whom we have provided services for and who normally do have wonderful testimonies of their experiences.

Find below details and cost for our forth coming Christmas tours. It has two Categories, based on client’s preference and budget.

DETAILED TOUR PACKAGE PLAN TO GHANA.

DISCOVERY TOUR ( CATEGORY I )
DATES- (23rd-29th Dec, 2009 & 30th- 5th Jan, 2010)

Please find below, a detailed proposed tour to Ghana for a period of 7 days and 6 Nights.

DAY ONE……………………………………AKwaaba( Welcome)
Arrive Accra and check into Hotel

DAY TWO……………………………………Accra City & Beach Tour
After breakfast, acquaint with a blend of both colonial & modern Architecture in the over 126 years old city.

Place of interest include: National Museum, Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, Centre for National Culture, Independence Square, Accra Arts Centre. Later go to Bojo/ Labadi beach.

Arrive from Bojo/ Labadi beach and have a sit out in any of the bars of Accra.

DAY Three…………………Akosombo (Dodi Princess) Tour
View the Akosombo Dam- which is a hydro electricity dam.
Later, cruise with Dodi Princess (A modern 200 passenger capacity ship) to the Dodi Island on one of the largest man-made lakes in the world.

During the 6 hours (to & fro) cruise, you will be entertained by on board Ghana high-life band, free buffet and drink.

On the island, the villager’s traditional dancers will be on ground to welcome you with a heroic cultural music.

Later in the evening, return to Accra city and retire to Hotel.
DAY Four……………………………….CapeCoast Tour

After breakfast, proceed on a 4 hours journey to Cape Coast from Accra. On arrival, visit the Elmina Castle, (African Oldest Castle) built by the Portuguese in 1462. This Castle was recently visited by the President of the United States of America, President Hussein Obama and his Family.
Later retire to hotel to rest.

DAY Five……………, CapeCoast Tour Continues

After breakfast, visit the Cape Coast Castle.

Visit the Kakum National park (Tropical Rainforest).
Walk on the canopy which is made up of seven canopies
of about 330m long, 40m high.

Visit the Hans Cottage. Here you will see live crocodiles
and maybe feed them if you want to.

Retire back to hotel and relax in the beautified beach of Cape
Coast all day. Enjoy the sun and have a beautiful, quite time with some drinks.

Last Night in Cape Coast.  Party time… Go Clubbing (Optional)

DAY Six…………………………………, Back to Accra

Depart Cape Coast for Accra.
Arrive Accra, and go out to do shopping at the local Mokola market or on the busy Oxford street of Osu or at the Shopping Mall.

Later in the evening, Hangout in a bar or Club and relax on some drinks.

DAY Seven…………………………………, Departure
Prepare for Departure
Drive to the Airport or Bus Terminal.

NET TOUR COST………………SINGLE    121,000 Nigerian Naira
               DOUBLE  181,300 Nigerian Naira
               CHILD (UNDER 18 yrs)  45, 600 Nigerian Naira

GREAT ESCAPE TOUR ( CATEGORY II )
TOUR DATES( 23rd-26th Dec, 2009 & 30th- 2nd Jan,2010)

Please find below, a detailed proposed tour to Ghana for a period of 4 days and 3 Nights.

DAY ONE……………………………………AKwaaba( Welcome)
Arrive Accra and check into Hotel

DAY TWO……………………………………Accra City & Beach Tour
After breakfast, acquaint with a blend of both colonial & modern Architecture in the over 126 years old city.

Place of interest include: National Museum, Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, Centre for National Culture, Independence Square, Accra Arts Centre. Later go to Bojo/ Labadi beach.

Arrive from Bojo/ Labadi beach and have a sit out in any of the bars of Accra.

DAY Three…………………Akosombo (Dodi Princess) Tour
View the Akosombo Dam- which is a hydro electricity dam.
Later, cruise with Dodi Princess (A modern 200 passenger capacity ship) to the Dodi Island on one of the largest man-made lakes in the world.

During the 6 hours (to & fro) cruise, you will be entertained by on board Ghana high-life band, free buffet and drink.

On the island, the villager’s traditional dancers will be on ground to welcome you with a heroic cultural music.

Later in the evening, return to Accra city and retire to Hotel.

DAY Four…………………………………, Departure
Prepare for Departure
Drive to the Airport or Bus Terminal.

NET TOUR COST………………SINGLE    N61,000 Nigerian Naira
               DOUBLE 96,500 Nigerian Naira
               CHILD (UNDER 18 yrs) 31,500 Nigerian Naira

INTERESTED NAIRALANDERS SHOULD SEND THEIR DETAILS TO titi.travels.tours@gmail.com. Its advisable to make early reservations and bookings. We want to get everything ready on time and so you can make an early flight reservation or travel plan and saving.
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by ikeyman00(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2009
i dnt like this thread cool shocked
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by nezerst(f): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2009
Thanks but no thanks. If I wan go Ghana, I know where to enter bus for mile2 park n its very cheap.
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by justwise(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2009
nezerst:

Thanks but no thanks. If I wan go Ghana, I know where to enter bus for mile2 park n its very cheap.
ahahaha, nice on, i see ur point
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by galatico(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2009
nezerst:

You're very funny!!! What you said really makes sense, maybe I'll buy ur ideal!!!
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by Quincy1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2009
ikeyman00:

i dnt like this thread cool shocked

Y?? Anyway, its okay for anyone and everyone to have their personal opinions.
nezerst:

Its a TOUR! Its not just about going to Ghana. You certainly can take a cheap car from Mile 2, but again its a matter of choice. Its actually not for everyone. But thanks for your comments.
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by stripemale: 2:54am On Sep 11, 2009
Am interested to travel to Ghana this Christmas with my girl friend but not with any tour SCAM all over the place, i have had scam experiences from people on nairaland if not i would have emailed you.

Meanwhile,How much estimation in $USD will be ok for both of us for 5 days? for feeding,Tour round and maybe some shopping

My hotel fees estimation is already calculated just need estimate for that.

Do i need any form of visa or stamp to go for the 5 days as a Nigerian?

Thanks
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by Quincy1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2009
stripemale:

Am interested to travel to Ghana this Christmas with my girl friend but not with any tour SCAM all over the place, i have had scam experiences from people on nairaland if not i would have emailed you.

Meanwhile,How much estimation in $USD will be ok for both of us for 5 days? for feeding,Tour round and maybe some shopping

My hotel fees estimation is already calculated just need estimate for that.

Do i need any form of visa or stamp to go for the 5 days as a Nigerian?

Thanks

@ stripmale

So sorry to know that you have been scammed on Nairaland. This is far from a scam and its legitimate.

Your international Nigerian passport or ECOWAS passport will be stamped on arrival to Ghana. You don't need any visa to enter into Ghana as a Nigerian citizen. All you need in addition to your passport is a vaccination card.

If you have a problem with trusting the legitimacy of this, send me a mail and state that you are stripemale from nairaland and i will allow you to get here without paying us a dime. I will use my own funds to get things reserved for you and you can get to make payments a day or two upon arrival.

We will respond to your email with whatever requests or concerns you do have, so please send a mail and make an official reservation or enquiry.
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by Abrantie: 4:26am On Sep 12, 2009
Wow! Quincy, your itinerary sounds hot!, and it's quite affordable. I was born, raised and live in Ghana (70% of the year), but I have not gone to some of those places. Most of my life is spent in Accra metro or my parental village. May be I should get on your fun tour.

Hey, 116K Naira is not much in Ghana. I know you Nigerians have deep pockets, so bring your money down and spread the wealth while enjoying a fun evening on Princess Dodi.
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by londoner: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2009
@ Quincy, What are the cheapest and safest ways to get from Accra to Abuja, are there budget airlines or offers on tickets? Because the ones I have seen have been quite expensive, how about buses? I know they exist but dont know how long the ride takes or the route. I would appreciate your help/advice as \I will be in Ghana soon.

Thanks.
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by Quincy1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
londoner:

@ Quincy, What are the cheapest and safest ways to get from Accra to Abuja, are there budget airlines or offers on tickets? Because the ones I have seen have been quite expensive, how about buses? I know they exist but dont know how long the ride takes or the route. I would appreciate your help/advice as \I will be in Ghana soon.

Thanks.

@londoner, you can check on aero fro cheap tickets. www. flyaero.com. You can also travel by ABC motors from Accra to Lagos. Cross Country, chisco and some other transport lines travel the route too. Its about a 12 hrs drive.
Re: Save N Plan For Xmas In Ghana: Show Your Interest Now! by Quincy1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
Abrantie:

Wow! Quincy, your itinerary sounds hot!, and it's quite affordable. I was born, raised and live in Ghana (70% of the year), but I have not gone to some of those places. Most of my life is spent in Accra metro or my parental village. May be I should get on your fun tour.

Hey, 116K Naira is not much in Ghana. I know you Nigerians have deep pockets, so bring your money down and spread the wealth while enjoying a fun evening on Princess Dodi.

@ Abrantie. Thanks for your comments. sure its going to be great and hot. I took my time to plan this out and am more of a perfectionist. Customer/ Client satisfaction is very important to me and my business. Try to see if you can join the tour. I noticed that alot of Ghanians really do not do much travelling and appreciate their environment.
Send me an email on titi.travels.tours@gmail.com and maybe we could meet someday.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Federal Skilled Worker Class / 10 Of The Most Dangerous Cities Never To Travel To / Which Can I Go With 450k Germany Or Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.