Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award (23526 Views)

Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award / Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month / VIDEO: Turns Out Reekado Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win Headies Next Rated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by SGF001: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2016
In Don Jazzy's voice...."Ehmmm, Egbon...Olamide...if you want the car, come and take it!"

Don J is a real dude. Olameande acted like a tout!
Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by Booty4me: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Lil kesh, kiss daniel and korede should be ready t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ slug it out with ycee come this year headies next rated
Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by ikkkkk: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Talk2MegaBoss:
You didn't buy your victory so why feel you didn't deserve it more than your opponent.
Just go and give honor to God and not to man

I guess he said so because he's been bullied by those sick and aggrieved olamide fans.
Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by tibass(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Soroniyen
Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by acooriz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
looseweight:
Medicine after death
dumbass.. This happened before headies
Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by KelsAltair(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
tubouncen:
Well, he doesn't want to sound greedy.... If they ask me same question i would pick another person too.... Ask ronaldo and messi

Ask Zlatan and he will tell you that he wants Ibra to win
Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by xcelor(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Meanwhile...

Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by kenzysmith: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:
I can swear with my balls that all the whole sh!tz was staged!!! Both Mavins crew and YBNL crew knew the Reekado Banks would emerge the winner but you know celebrities na, they only did those sh!tz for publicity stunts.. .. .. They want to start a new year with their names as the bone of concentration in the industry and they did that successfully!!! Bet me, they will still continue with the whole foolishness, they just want it to die down for a while, you guys should be expecting a topic like "Is Don Jazzy Referring To Olamide In This Picture", and the mumuness shall continue.. .. .. That is music industry for you.. .. ..

Abeg, make dem leave trash for lawma jhoor angry
shout ur dirty mouth everytin as turn to publicity stunt in ur eyes y didn,t don jazzy reply olamide @twitter wen he insulted him to spice up the stunt let the truth be told headies is corrupt case close
Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by LordOfTheWeed: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2016
kenzysmith:
shout ur dirty mouth everytin as turn to publicity stunt in ur eyes y didn,t don jazzy reply olamide @twitter wen he insulted him to spice up the stunt let the truth be told headies is corrupt case close
You lack manners sir.. .. .. If you can't disagree with my comment constructively, why can't you just refrain from quoting me? Learn to respect yourself sir.. .. ..

1 Like

Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by Witwicky(m): 5:27am On Jan 08, 2016
AUNTY REFINER......IF YOU WANT THE SPACE

.........COME......
....AND GET IT
Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by refiner(f): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Witwicky:
AUNTY REFINER......IF YOU WANT THE SPACE

.........COME...... ....AND GET IT
for wetin kwanu?....I go use am travell go Canada
Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by Witwicky(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
refiner:

for wetin kwanu?....I go use am travell go Canada
.............nothing is impossible tho...meanwhile if you are still interested come and take it
Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by joeyarticles: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2016
So after the F***k that Sh*t and all the ranting and all the Cursing, the Precious Lil Kesh still wants to leave YBNL, na wa ooooh! I know Olamide will be wondering now why he stood up for that boy sef...............

http://www.prestnaija.com/lil-kesh-flys-yagi-label-plans-leave-ybnl-next-month/
Re: Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award by kenzysmith: 1:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Ok i ve lot of respect 4 u sir 4 this reply m sorry 4 my coment
LordOfTheWeed:

You lack manners sir.. .. .. If you can't disagree with my comment constructively, why can't you just refrain from quoting me? Learn to respect yourself sir.. .. ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation / Cover Art Of Davido's EP "Son Of Mercy" (PHOTO) / Linda Ikeji Decided To End Poverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted Over N70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.