Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Guardiola: I Quit Bayern For A Chance To Manage In The EPL - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola: I Quit Bayern For A Chance To Manage In The EPL (258 Views)

It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick / Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' / 'I Will Never Quit Bayern Munich' - Mario Gotze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guardiola: I Quit Bayern For A Chance To Manage In The EPL by abula112(m): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2016

Guardiola has revealed he decided to leave Bayern Munich, for a chance to manage in the EPL.It is rumoured that Manchester City are most inclined to get the hotshot manager, who is Chief in their transfer plans.But, the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and United are also interested in the Spaniard and Guardiola is yet to decide.“The reason ........

Continue reading http://www.naijafixer.com/2016/01/guardiola-i-quit-bayern-for-a-chance-to-manage-in-the-epl/

(1) (Reply)

Sparking Lights / Arsene Wenger Opens Up On What Is Happening With Mohamed Elneny's £7.4m Arsenal / Fords Attempt At Getting Proper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.