Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? (2200 Views)

Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again / Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again / Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by loreee1(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2016
yea sure even if buhari did nt performI will still vote him
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by DaBullIT(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2016
If i be Agent Smith for Matrix, i do divide myself into one million and i go carry all my vote give Buhari grin grin

Tuale Baba

Sai Baba

#TyrantBuhari

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by ezebunafo(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2016
I will vote for him again raise to power 10
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Alexisu: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2016
yes, yes, yes , yes and yessssssssss.
He may not be the best, but he is clearly better than than the rest.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2016
he is not the best out there, but I will still pick him over GEJ and his gang of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Olaolufred(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2016
1000 times if permitted.

SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by porshuch: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Yes I wil vote him, he is running a transparent government.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2016
I NEVER voted for him.
I will do no such thing even at GUNPOINT.

1) How can we as a nation have this penchant for picking our leaders from the RECYCLE BINS....?

2) BUHARI has never been a sellable candidate, having made Inflammatory statements over the years.
A good leader is always known to be FAIR and FIRM at the same time.
BUHARI'S case is the Rigid type.
I would have 4given him, if he were Rigid in the right directions.

3) He may have Good Intentions but with BAD executions.
4) I can't vote in a leader who disregarded and turned down the interests of Millions of Nigerians, who were highly engrossed at WATCHING him debate over national issues at the ELECTIONS DEBATES which had the gracing of the former president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by benzion72(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2016
I we vote him again and again, i will. even suggest we. change the constitution to. make him life president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Toosure70: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2016
never except 2019
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Reptyle(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2016
YES I would!!!
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Koleman(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2016
Against A Mother Theresa No! but Against A GEJ? 100 Times Yes

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Vulu:
ZOMBIES DON'T HAVE A MIND OF THEIR OWN THEY'LL ALWAYS ELECT TO WAVE BROOMS EVEN WHEN THEY ARE DYING LIKE FOWLS.
Ask ursef one honest question! If not Buhari then who?

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by olamieseun(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Ask ursef one honest question! If not Buhari then who?
maybe Dasuki or Raymond dokpesi.

As for me oh and all my family, sai baba ni oh.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by babadee1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
If the alternative is Goodluck Jonathan then most definitely yes. But if the alternative is Pat Utomi or another intellectual progressive then no.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Ngokafor(f): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
....I did not and so far have not regtretted that decision..The man is completely not it abeg,dont even know where to start castigating him angry

..Ironically i am yet to see anyone who didnt vote for him regret that decision while i cant count the number of those that did and seriously regretting it now.From my office to those around me at home,its the same gnashing of teeth,apprehension and worry occassioned by the looming hardship..Except your are a student or a jobless graduate filled with nonsense idealistic views about buhari,what really is there to cheer about sef??.

...His only achievement is bleating '.kwarraption' dawn to dusk,yet the hardship has increased ten-fold since he came in.Fight corruption and also get to work and not senseless propaganda..simple!

.,Mschewwww!!!!
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by writetopoker: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
impossicant,
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by simpleseyi: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
I will vote General Muhammadu Buhari as life president of the fFderal Republic of Nigeria. Even if Nigeria is not moving forward, at least we are sure that we are not moving backwards. The ATM-Dasuki has stopped dispensing millions for spiritual and propaganda purposes. $48, $30, or $20 billion is not disappearing from NNPC and CBN again as in Goatluck regime. Wailers can keep wailing.
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by willo4ever: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
I will vote for him 10times over

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buharinomics inflation;Razor Blade For #20??Nairalanders Lets Knw Prices Of Tins / Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage / Reminder That Kano State Sentenced 9 To Death For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.