Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage (2199 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Aura2(f): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
It comes to me as a huge surprise why a sane igbo man will stand firm in support of the Niger Delta Avengers.
This Niger delta - igbo marriage started when exactly? TO WHAT END?

*1967, Ojukwu was defeated in Port harcourt by the Nigerian led Niger deltan isaac Adaka Boro, till date they celebrate him as their hero with Isaac Adaka boro park in the heart of Port Harcourt for commemoration.

*1970 after the war, Niger deltans seized Igbo properties and termed it "ABANDONED" when igbos lost almost everything in the civil war.

*In 2004, Obasanjo signed the onshore offshore dichotomy that bequeathed 13% oil revenues to Niger delta states, no South East state except oil producing Imo and Abia benefited, of course in a negligible sum, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi was shut out completely as non oil producers!!

*2009/2010 federal government Amnesty programme, can you list any igbo man that benefited from the overseas scholarship scheme, lucrative pipeline contracts, Amnesty payouts to mention a few.

*As an igbo man/woman supporting the ND Avengers, you are a mere pawn in their economic chess game, wise up and face your importation business, the more they bomb, the likelihood of the FG to increase tax at the ports that will surely hurt your business,

* As more bombing intensifies, the more forex Nigeria will lose, that will mean you may not see $$ to shop with as a businessman, I hope you know what that does to your economy.

* Since the bombing started, Igbos have lost more than the Nigerian government, let me tell you how, Since Forcados was bombed in March, Though Owned by Shell, ABC orjiakor's seplat (2 oil blocks) that produce into Forcadoes are sacking igbos working for him, GOBOWEN an Igbo man produces into forcados, he is jobless now likewise a lot of igbos in his employ, Ernest Azumdialu an igbo man produces into forcados, what do you think is happening to him now? The NCTL has been bombed, google the MD of AITEO the company that owns that Trunk line, an Igbo man. The Niger delta Avengers are systematically bombing away igbo interests in the Niger delta and they are happy?

Wise up, define your interests, choose your battles very carefully, the Niger delta struggle is of no consequence to an Igbo man.

Ejighi Igbo agwa ya onye Ocha.
cc
Mynd44, OAM4J, Laclasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Mack3N: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
They have resorted back to divide propaganda since there sherrifatu chickened off from ogoni...kikiki.

Just so your are wondering why the SS and SE seemed in support of NDAs:
1)they have a common enemy(Nigeria)
2)common interest(independence)

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by divide9ja: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
PLEASE WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR DIVIDE AND RULE.

How are the South-East & South-South are divided

why is GEJ's name Ebele an South-East Name?

WHy is Amaechi's name which is Amaechi an South-East name.

Why did GEJ make a south east man his COAS knowing fully well that's a sensitive position?

Why is Dokubo Asari seen arriving in Owerri to discuss with MASSOb & IPOB?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMZcfPDAApE

If the South-East & South-South are divided how how come during the 30th of may celebrations about the civil war that the ND sent people?

Please stick to your Northern allies, while we enjoy the industrious south-east.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by EasternPride: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yoruba?
Hai, God!!!! sad sad sad

Ihe agwo muru (wetin snake born must everly long like rope). cool cool shocked shocked

Divide and rule is over... cheesy cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Nawa4nl: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wich wan na failed marriage?

When the NDA gave warnings, was it not to the IPOB radio station first?

If na failed marriage would you discuss your plans first with them?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/niger-delta-avengers-president-buhari-will-die-if-he-visits-ogoniland-1563078

You have made your bed with the dead weight north. angry
We chose the industrious south-east grin

Please prepare to go back to cocoa oh soon oh grin grin grin

No more oil for you soon. grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by tobtap: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
cool
Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Leopard2A7: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
@Yoruba Op Aura2, you no dey shame? Una no dey tire?

Anyways continue to write from now till eternity. The people of the SE & SS know better now. Stop wasting your time and look for something good to do with yourself.

Cc

OneNaira6, Ikechu12781

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by ckmayoca: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
The one wey u do for ur street no do u. The gossip of ur neighbour wife had sex with ur neighbour husband never do u.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by kernel501: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
The more you are more concerned about this two ethnicities, you will be going down in everything. Keep wasting time writing about two brothers, after your open day betrayal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op iburu onye igbo, ihere mee gi.
mgbe ikwuru delta kedu ndi ina ekwu maka ha
umu nne anyi anioma no ebe ahu, ndi bonny na portharcouth bukwa umu nne anyi.
obu maka umu nne Adaka Boro ka ina ekwu, ndia ahu bu efuruefu.

Mgbe anyi ga la na biafra anyi ga ewepu ndi ojoo no nime ala anyi.

Chineke mere na ha na ekwu otu ha ga abu ndi Republic of Niger delta

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Britboy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Aura2:
It comes to me as a huge surprise why a sane igbo man will stand firm in support of the Niger Delta Avengers.

*1967, Ojukwu was defeated in Port harcourt by the Nigerian led Niger deltan isaac Adaka Boro, till date they celebrate him as their hero with Isaac Adaka boro park in the heart of Port Harcourt for commemoration.

*1970 after the war, Niger deltans seized Igbo properties and termed it "ABANDONED" when igbos lost almost everything in the civil war.

*In 2004, Obasanjo signed the onshore offshore dichotomy that bequeathed 13% oil revenues to Niger delta states, no South East state except oil producing Imo and Abia benefited, of course in a negligible sum, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi was shut out completely as non oil producers!!

*2009/2010 federal government Amnesty programme, can you list any igbo man that benefited from the overseas scholarship scheme, lucrative pipeline contracts, Amnesty payouts to mention a few.

*As an igbo man/woman supporting the ND Avengers, you are a mere pawn in their economic chess game, wise up and face your importation business, the more they bomb, the likelihood of the FG to increase tax at the ports that will surely hurt your business,

* As more bombing intensifies, the more forex Nigeria will lose, that will mean you may not see $$ to shop with as a businessman, I hope you know what that does to your economy.

* Since the bombing started, Igbos have lost more than the Nigerian government, let me tell you how, Since Forcados was bombed in March, Though Owned by Shell, ABC orjiakor's seplat (2 oil blocks) that produce into Forcadoes are sacking igbos working for him, GOBOWEN an Igbo man produces into forcados, he is jobless now likewise a lot of igbos in his employ, Ernest Azumdialu an igbo man produces into forcados, what do you think is happening to him now? The NCTL has been bombed, google the MD of AITEO the company that owns that Trunk line, an Igbo man. The Niger delta Avengers are systematically bombing away igbo interests in the Niger delta and they are happy?

Wise up, define your interests, choose your battles very carefully, the Niger delta struggle is of no consequence to an Igbo man.

cc
*yawns*

Somebody please wake me up, when the OP is done talking twaddle!
undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by HammerEvery(f): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
nigeria is really jittery about the recent Unity of brothers and cousins formerly torn apart by abooki and their yoruba abuobakus in order to keep oil flowing.

How can your divide-and-rule propaganda last when a potent anti-propaganda Radio is blasting all the way from UK and there is nothing you can do about it. You go cry tire. grin

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
I feel very sorry for Yorubba lately...they have run out of options on how to poison Niger delta about the Igbos. They have intensified their opening threads left and right, even pretending to be female to sound plausible. Yoruba, Yoruba, Yoruba, days of your divide and rule poisonous attacks are over...pack your belongings and go home!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by JahJaa(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
It seems the thread is dead on arival.
Walks out. But there are some sence in what he said though.

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by asadike(f): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Even the abokiis no dey complain like the abobakus.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Nnemuka(f): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Before it was Igbos wants to steal Niger delta oil..... (the lie is fading out),
Now is Niger Delta killing igbo business grin grin

Height of Desperation...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by attackgat: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
The OP keeps saying Igbo, Igbo, Igbo........... Niger-Delta, Niger-Delta. I wonder if he relises that Igbos are the single largest ethnic group in this so called Niger-Delta?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Nature8(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mack3N:
They have resorted back to divide propaganda since there sherrifatu chickened off from ogoni...kikiki.

1)they have a common enemy(Nigeria)

Lwkmd..
Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by hardywaltz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Stating the obvious
Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
ugohemma:
Op iburu onye igbo, ihere mee gi.
mgbe ikwuru delta kedu ndi ina ekwu maka ha
umu nne anyi anioma no ebe ahu, ndi bonny na portharcouth bukwa umu nne anyi.
obu maka umu nne Adaka Boro ka ina ekwu, ndia ahu bu efuruefu.

Mgbe anyi ga la na biafra anyi ga ewepu ndi ojoo no nime ala anyi.

Chineke mere na ha na ekwu otu ha ga abu ndi Republic of Niger delta
gwa godu ya okwu.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nawa4nl:
Wich wan na failed marriage?

When the NDA gave warnings, was it not to the IPOB radio station first?

If na failed marriage would you discuss your plans first with them?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/niger-delta-avengers-president-buhari-will-die-if-he-visits-ogoniland-1563078

You have made your bed with the dead weight north. angry
We chose the industrious south-east grin

Please prepare to go back to cocoa oh soon oh grin grin grin

No more oil for you soon. grin grin grin grin grin

Soon even pure water will be more expensive than your oyel.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by oooppp: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Even Satan the master strategist attacks a believer ferociously when he is able to reach his break through so you can back out. In deliverance demons acts dangerously violent when their is about to get free. I know you are thinking.....

OUR NATION IS COMING
THE SUN IS RISING ....

ALL BRAFRANS AND LOVER OF FREEDOM JUSTICE, EQIUTY AND FAIRPLAY , DO NOT QUIVER OR SHIVER BUT BE RESOLUTE. THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

IT IS COMING

ALL BRAFRANS DO NOT BE AFRAID OR BE COMES INTO SUBMISION
REMEMBER THE SACRIFICE OF THE 3MILLION HERO. THEIR LIVES WERE TAKEN VIOLENTLY SOME PREGNANT WOMEN DISEMBOWELED CHILDREN STARVED TO DEATH. THE WORST YOU CAN DO AS A BIAFRAN IS SPIT ON THEIR GRAVES BY BEING TIMID OR AFRAID TO DEFEND WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN (BIAFRA) ONLINE OR OFFLINE. AGAIN DONT FAIL TO ALWAYS ADD. ''ALL HAIL BIAFRA"

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE A BIAFRAN!!!

I CAN SEE THE SUN RISING

IT IS COMING....

ALL HAIL BIAFRAN

ONU KWURU NJO GA EMECHA KWUO ME A

OBODO OMA AHU A NA ABIA

ONA ABIA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by oooppp: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Even Satan the master strategist attacks a believer ferociously when he is ABOUT to reach his break through so you can back out. In deliverance demons acts dangerously violent when their victim is ABOUT TO BREAK FREE. I know you are thinking.....

OUR NATION IS COMING
THE SUN IS RISING ....

ALL BRAFRANS AND LOVER OF FREEDOM JUSTICE, EQIUTY AND FAIRPLAY , DO NOT QUIVER OR SHIVER BUT BE RESOLUTE. THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

IT IS COMING

ALL BRAFRANS DO NOT BE AFRAID OR BE COWED INTO SUBMISION
REMEMBER THE SACRIFICE OF THE 3MILLION HERO. THEIR LIVES WERE TAKEN VIOLENTLY SOME PREGNANT WOMEN DISEMBOWELED CHILDREN STARVED TO DEATH. THE WORST YOU CAN DO AS A BIAFRAN IS SPIT ON THEIR GRAVES BY BEING TIMID OR AFRAID TO DEFEND WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN (BIAFRA) ONLINE OR OFFLINE. AGAIN DONT FAIL TO ALWAYS ADD. ''ALL HAIL BIAFRA"

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE A BIAFRAN!!!

I CAN SEE THE SUN RISING

IT IS COMING....

ALL HAIL BIAFRAN

ONU KWURU NJO GA EMECHA KWUO ME A

OBODO OMA AHU A NA ABIA

ONA ABIA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
The days of divide and conquer is fast coming to an end. @OP, your crap thread is dead on arrival? NDO

10 Likes

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Hedonistically: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Aura2:

cc
You're quite shallow in your reasoning. Look at the response below to refresh your brain:

Mack3N:

1)they have a common enemy(Nigeria/abokki/Yoruba envy)

11 Likes

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Nawa4nl: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Aigbofa:

Soon even pure water will be more expensive than your oyel.

If na so, why is everybody running Helter Shelter !

3 Likes

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
I love this thread...the yorubba op ran like a lizard and hid. LOL

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Ngokafor(f): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
....Oops!!!....eggs on op's face embarassed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by babydioku(f): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
writing crap on this little blog that only 0.01percent of nigerians have access to won't make any impact. So stop over-working yourself for nothing

1 Like

Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 06, 2016
It rather unfortunate that most posters on this thread are small children who never think of economic implications of what those bombing will cost them. If they are relatives of those whose businesses have been shut down because of this barbaric acts, I guess they will not support evildoers.
I believe in agitation but not the one that destroys the inheritance with aim of frustrating political enemy called Buhari
Re: Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage by momonny: 12:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Liar.
attackgat:
The OP keeps saying Igbo, Igbo, Igbo........... Niger-Delta, Niger-Delta. I wonder if he relises that Igbos are the single largest ethnic group in this so called Niger-Delta?

(1) (Reply)

US Ambassador Says Case Against Nigerian Lawmakers Was Mistaken Identity / Ohanaeze Wants FG To Immortalise aguiyi Ironsi, Name Aso-rock After Him / Palestine: Nigeria Needs To Officially Support A Free Palestinian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.